• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
As far as loopable BRSTMs go, I've finished all of Kirby's Dreamland 3. I'm also uploading the 3rd music from the Pyoro minigame in WarioWare, as a medley starting with the main track, then adding the hi-hats after the first loop, then the kick drums for the third loop, then the fourth loop contains eight seconds of kick drums without hi-hats, after which the kick drums stop and the song loops.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
This is what I did. I set the GSF to play through at least 3 - 4 loops, then converted each of them to a WAV, then used Audacity, put each of the seperate parts as seperate tracks in the same file, and removed the the hi-hats for the first loop, and the kick drums for the first two loops, so that the hi-hats started at the 2nd loop, and the kick drums at the 3rd loop. Then after the third loop, I removed the hi-hats, but kept the kick drums for an extra 8 seconds. No reason, just thought it sounded nice :p

Linkshot

Smash Hero
We could probably manage a full Pyoro medley like I have for Mario Paint :p
Intro -> Pyoro 1 -> +Drums -> +Organ -> Pyoro 2 -> Pyoro 3 -> +Hi-Hats -> +Kick Drums -> Dying Sound -> Game Over

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Good idea. However, since I had no interpolation (which is why mine is more "clearer"), I'd have to do it all, or you'd have to, because if we mixed each others, there'd be an inconsistency with quality or loudness.

Also that Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory clip is the perfect thing to use for the Game Over thing.
Just imagine you lose all your lives, and decide not to continue, (or if you're in Boss Battle, it'll always be Game Over anyway), the only thing is the announcer will say "Game... Over..." over the top, but still.
"You get nothing. You lose. Good day, sir!" is an awesome Game Over thing.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
*ahem*, Segatendo :p

OK, now, if anyone is going to upload BRSTMs to brawlcustommusic.com, please actually make sure it's not on there first, unless you feel your version is of greater quality or something.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Thank you~

I'm going to upload a song from an obscure NES game only released in Japan named "Recca". You can consider this game as an ancester of Touhou games. :)

EDIT : I'm going to do this tommorrow, it seems this BRSTM won't get past the 65% upload...

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Haha, yeah. But I guess that's what happens when you just click the upload button on everything.

Thank you~

I'm going to upload a song from an obscure NES game only released in Japan named "Recca". You can consider this game as an ancester of Touhou games. :)

EDIT : I'm going to do this tommorrow, it seems this BRSTM won't get past the 65% upload...
Is anybody other than Flame Hyenard having problems uploading BRSTMs sometimes?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I can't view the video, so what's the mistake? Also KDL3 is complete not not complete. Only the loopable songs are done. No victory themes or non-looping jingles yet.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I can't view the video, so what's the mistake?
Well, the song is short, while it has that TV "snow" looped for the rest of the BRSTM. Moosehunter uploaded the video to Youtube and it basically plays almost half an hour of the "snow." :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
98 more BRSTMs until I hit 1,000. O.o

Also, I need a few more tracks to make for Sonic Gems Collection and it's complete.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No uploads on BCM for over 13 hours, no posts here for almost 14 hours..... Gee, it sure is boring around here.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Mah boi, this peace is not what all true warriors strive for !

It seems that my BRSTM of Port Town from F-Zero SNES has more success that the Mute City Mashup. I guess no one was pleased when they saw that there are no Port Town music in Aero Drive :laugh:

Top Bottom