• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
To answer the question "How did I do it?".... here's how.
I went to the complete song list, held "Ctrl", clicked on the size of the top BRSTM, then dragged the mouse right down to the very last BRSTM, then copied, then pasted in Word, then set it to paste it as a list, and then pasted that in Excel, so that each of the sizes are in one cell. Otherwise, if you paste it directly into Excel, instead of that, you just get all the sizes in one cell like this:
0.06 MB7.45 MB6.24 MB2.64 MB etc, instead of
0.06 MB
7.45 MB
6.24 MB
2.64 MB
Then I removed the "MB" so that only numbers were left, thus Excel could simply calculate the sum... and the average, and ... there.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
My music seems to static out and play a different song, and then go back to the originally DL'd song. This happens to me everytime I DL new music. Is the file damaged or something? How do I fix it?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Defragment your SD card.

*EDIT* If you can't, copy everything to a folder on your computer, format, copy back. It always fixes it for me.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
And make sure to not directly replace the BRSTM you want with another one. Rather, delete the BRSTM you don't want, then paste the one you want to use.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
How do you defragment if you don't mind me asking.

Flame, i never knew that lol. Now that'll save me and people who play on my wii some headache.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yes, thanks becuase people love my music selection, but they like it more when it does go BRSSTKURRKDKACK and all that mess.

Also Twinkie is a liar.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I literally had it go from some epic song I had on FD (I don't remember what song) to an out-of-tune "What is Love". Good times.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL, I've had it go from a Touhou song to Sanctuary from kingdom hearts. It sounded pretty embraassing lol, guitar solo to, "FOR YOU AND I, THERE IS A NEWW LANHAAANDDANND"

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sounds funny, indeed =P

I have a problem with Contra 4's mini2SF files : I try to play them, but I somehow can't do that. I do have the necessary plugin to play those songs, but it doesn't let me do that :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Sounds funny, indeed =P

I have a problem with Contra 4's mini2SF files : I try to play them, but I somehow can't do that. I do have the necessary plugin to play those songs, but it doesn't let me do that :(
So, you definitely have vio2sf, right? I'm able to play them.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If I managed to do a few Metroid Prime : Hunters songs, then I do have vio2sf. I'm redownloading vio2sf just in case.

EDIT : Updating the plugin I had with the new one doesn't change a thing. I had the same problem when I tried some PSF files. Some worked for me, and others didn't. :ohwell:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I don't know. Rounding error?
Good point, since the BRSTMs only show to the nearest second, there's an error of +/- 0.5 seconds, i.e. 2:30 could be between 2:29.5 and 2:30.5 (up to but not including 2:30.5) thus, while I calculated 205:48:00, if we take 0.5 seconds off, there's a total of 4 531.5 seconds to take off, which leaves us with a minimum of 204:32:28.5 -- add 0.5 seconds on, and we get a maximum of 207:03:31.5 -- which the actual value of 207:03:04.31 falls between .. since it's so close to the actual maximum, this suggests that most of the BRSTMs are almost 0.5 seconds more than what is displayed, i.e. close to x.5 seconds than -x.5 seconds.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Whenever there's a new page, I'm almost always the person who posts that post that makes a new page appear.... and this is no exception. Welcome to Page 315. Also, I'm waiting for someone to crack the 3DS audio format. I wonder what it'll be... DS = 2sf, maybe... 3sf?

Also, will it be sequenced or streamed? I'm guessing streamed, since the quality of the 3DS sound is far too awesome for it to be sequenced... either that, or they use some pretty realistic sounding soundfonts or something.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
EDIT : Wow, all I had to do is putting the .2sflib file to make the mini2sf files readable... I thought this was useless, but it is not D8

I've uploaded 3 Star Fox Command songs, but since they have specific titles that are OBVIOUSLY not pre-written in the mini2sf files, I'd need some help in gathering some of the titles for some songs.

I've taken this site as reference, but not all songs are listed here, however : http://rpgmusics.com/star-fox-command

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
BCMIZ2SLO [/Sonic]

Yesterday, BCM was fast enough for me to load songs with a loop-point in the 4:00 - 5:00 minutes. Today, it doesn't load as fast when I load songs with a loop-point in the 1:00 - 2:00 :(

I've uploaded yet another Bad Apple song, and this one is made with the Game Boy soundfont.

Top Bottom