• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, I started loading the site not long after the above post, and like 40+ minutes later, it was still on this page and "connecting". Then when I stopped, and loaded the page again, it was faster.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
+13 more hours.... still? Because it's ... still very slow. Heck it can simply continuously load for 50 minutes without even leaving the page I'm on.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I don't know what your problem is. It's been running fine for me from the first time you've said it was slow.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It seems to be that specific site.... on our home internet connection. Is it usual for specific sites to be slow on specific connections? I've just started loading the Game List as of posting this.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I've just opened the page, and it has already loaded all the game folders.

Check the speed of your computer here if youre unsure : http://www.speedtest.net/

That's my speed :

Mine's a little faster than yours:

Lol yours is slower than 88% of France giving you a rating of 12% and mine is faster than 68% of GB (Great Britain) giving me 68% HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But still... this doesn't explain why it seems to load a fraction of the page up to for example, Castlevania Symph, and pretty much stop there.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Are you loading the Game List, and not the Complete Song List, by any chance ? If no, then I can't explain what happens.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, I just filmed a 5 minute video of me clicking on a few links on this site showing that it loads fast (well normal speed for me anyway), and then starting the loading of the Game List on BCM (on another tab). Then waiting for a couple of minutes, then going back to this tab, clicking on more stuff, and then going back to the other tab. At this point, all that was loaded was the blue part at the top with my username, and nothing else. Not even the first game appeared. I then went and put the SD card from the camera in my PC, and uploaded it to YouTube. I saw that it'd take 65 minutes, since it was recorded at 1080p30, so I stopped the upload after about a minute, as I thought I'd reduce the size by saving it as a lower quality video in movie maker, however movie maker 'stopped responding', so then another 2-3 minutes later I decided to just upload it to YouTube and wait about an hour for it to upload (it's about 472.98 megabytes). So far 6% has uploaded, which is roughly 5 minutes of juploading. So in short, the video was created at 9:43 pm, and it is now 9:59 pm, taking into account I would have started recording about 9:38 pm, this is now roughly 20 minutes after I first started loading the page. And the last time you saw the site with just the top part and no "list", is exactly what it's like RIGHT now.

EDIT: 11 minutes after this post was originally posted... it's STILL on the same "top part only loaded" thing.
EDIT 2: 13 minutes after the above edit... guess what?

We're now talking just over 50 minutes... and not even the first game has appeared. It's also still loading... usually it'd just time out.

ANOTHER 30 minutes after I said 50 minutes... WHAT THE ****!?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If I started loading the Game List at 9:38 pm (it's 11:45 pm now, i.e just over 2 hours) and it still has only just loaded the blue part and the background, but no list of games, and the tab still has the green rotating icon, that's when something isn't right... right?. Also, I'm using Firefox 4.0.1 (as I have since whenever it came out), and it's only been ... well it's not slow, it's not even loading at all.... for a couple of days.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm using Firefox and it runs fine.
Also, I'm gonna do Zero Wing's music since it has awesome music for a Genesis game :awesome:
Also gonna do the original "All Your Base Are Belong to Us"

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Indeed they did. Should I keep it in "Other" or in "the game from which the backing music is taken, and from which the lyrics are taken"?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm lovin' the live topic feature of Smashboards :p
I'll get to work on the BRSTMs.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have the program that was used to make the "All your base are belong to us". The program is "Talk Any". If you want to test it out, just pick the "Big Robot" option on the program :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Perhaps I should make it say "I can see you. Yes, you [insert name of whoever's in the room]. Oh you just think I'm just saying the name and you just happen to have that same name? Well.... how about [insert name of person in room, including family/surname]? Yes. YOU!"

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I never realized Segtendo is a mod.

I literally just realized this.

Did this just happen or am I so observant it rolled over?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I never realized Segtendo is a mod.

I literally just realized this.

Did this just happen or am I so observant it rolled over?
Of Smash World?
I've been one for a while. I moderate the Customized Content.

Zero Wing (Genesis)
Zero Wing - All Your Base Are Belong to Us (Team Fortress 2 Version) By FlameHyenard - DEMO
Zero Wing - Babylonian Nights (Stage 3: Pleades) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Continue Jingle By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Dullard (Continue) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Ending 1 (Dancing Raisins) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Ending 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Ending 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Extra Life By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Game Set (Game Over) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Hit Man (Stage 8: Gerbarra) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Introduction (Part 1) By FlameHyenard - DEMO
Zero Wing - Introduction (Part 2) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - New Day for Me (Stage 2: Legrous) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - New Say (Stage 6: Barricade Zone) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Old Sense (Stage 5: Submarine Tunnel) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Open Your Eyes (Stage 1: Natols) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Open Your Eyes (Stage 1: Natols) (No Intro) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - Same One (Stage 7: Bellon) By Segtendo - DEMO
Zero Wing - You Get (Stage 4: Aquese) By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

Also, does anyone know how to dump .SSD files (in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom) to .wav files?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well... all I can say is if you can play it in Winamp, you can convert it to WAV -- this applies to ANY format. Even flash movies, M4V, FLAC, AAC, MP3, WAV... wait... GBS, miniGSF, miniUSF, BRSTM... wait, why'd you want to do that?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well... all I can say is if you can play it in Winamp, you can convert it to WAV -- this applies to ANY format. Even flash movies, M4V, FLAC, AAC, MP3, WAV... wait... GBS, miniGSF, miniUSF, BRSTM... wait, why'd you want to do that?
I don't think it plays in Winamp.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Good news: I extracted the .ssd's and are now in a readable format for Winamp
Bad news: Many of them have staticy music. IDK why it's like that.

Top Bottom