• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Cygnet

Smash Apprentice

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Sumire!

We know that the site is down. Just ask any of us if you need a BRSTM uploaded.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Thanks for the link, Seg !

EDIT : This BRSTM does its job in entertaining me, but I think it could have been better... If anyone can send me the whole song, I'd be glad to loop it from near the beginning to the end (like I did with Captain Falcon's theme from F-Zero GX) :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Thanks for the link, Seg !

EDIT : This BRSTM does its job in entertaining me, but I think it could have been better... If anyone can send me the whole song, I'd be glad to loop it from near the beginning to the end (like I did with Captain Falcon's theme from F-Zero GX) :p
Here.

Uploaded by your's truely :p

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Downloading the whole OST right now (for one song... Why not :p). Thanks again, Seg !

EDIT : Long version of the original Sonic Boom ? I TAKE IT. :awesome:

Longer version of Crush 40 vs Cash Cash's Sonic Boom. I've found a surprisingly convenient loop-point in this song :p
Original Sonic Boom in its entirety. For that one however I had to use Brawl's Sonic Boom to make this BRSTM loop-able (if your ears are good, you'll hear where the Brawl's Sonic Boom kicks in), so it will be of a lesser quality, sadly.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Out of curiosity, did the Egg Dragoon boss theme (sonic generations remix) slip your mind or haven't you gotten to it yet?

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if this is the right place to post my problem, but every time I convert a song with the program it ends up freezing my Wii.

I follow every step correctly and it always continues to freeze it as a result.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Egg Dragoon from Sonic Generations.

I found a rip of the 3DS's stage music (minus Green Hill). I need to convert modern Water Palace and, someday, find a full rip of the game's soundtrack with no SFX.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Once someone volunteers to host the site while moosey's gone.
:glare::glare::glare::glare: I'm surprised that no one has done that yet. I mean, :facepalm: if people want the site back so badly,..., why aren't we seeing more hands rising and "let me do it" statements being posted? Is it that they don't know how to manage a site? So many reasons, so little time, is that why they haven't volunteered? Huh? Huh? :?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

Well, if you want the site back, and don't think you can manage the site, please state why (and be honest about it). The sooner we know what's keeping volunteers from stepping forward, the sooner we can "overcome" that problem, and through that we'll get the site back sooner once we get volunteers. If you can't wait,......., just get brawlbox and download some BRSTMs to tied you over until the site returns. The guys have had it with the complaints (which I think I might have been the hardest one they've had in a long time, though that's just a hypothesis). If you're ready to volunteer, please do so. The sooner you volunteer, the sooner the site will return. This is Alaric Skywalker, the Jedi Knight of the Wind here, and I'll see you all later.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Dude.

1st, calm down with the smiley spam. It's not gonna help anyone.
2nd, I want the site up as much as you do, but it's a huge responsibility. I have no knowledge of running that kind of website.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Sorry. I just wanted to do two things.

1. See why we haven't gotten any volunteers to help manage the site while MooseHunter is away (and try and get their attention about it as well, see if they'd notice that the site isn't going to fix itself).

2. I wanted to see how the smileys of this site worked for me (I do the smiley spam a lot on DeviantART to show huge emotions, so expect that to happen in future posts, depending on what's going on).

Anyway, I think it might be that "huge responsibility" and people's lack of "knowledge of running that kind of website" that may be why we haven't gotten any volunteers. Do you agree?

soneek

Smash Ace
I need to find some place to advertise that someone's needed.
I couldn't find the rules on the site, so I don't know their policy on this kind of thing, but do you think you'd be able to find someone on the HCS Forum to take over?

@Segtendo

Do you think anyone over at KCMM would be able to host?

Covarr

Smash Cadet
As awesome as this song is, a YouTube rip just ain't gonna cut it for sound quality when the show has been released on DVD. Since I happen to have the DVDs, I've ripped the audio and redone it. I tried to copy your edits as closely as I could, because it yours does loop nicely.

I hope you don't feel like I'm encroaching on your territory, I only did this because I suspect you didn't have access to as good a source.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I wanted to see how the smileys of this site worked for me (I do the smiley spam a lot on DeviantART to show huge emotions, so expect that to happen in future posts, depending on what's going on).
Do not even think about doing it again. Want to show huge emotions ? One simple rage emote is enough to show it.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
As awesome as this song is, a YouTube rip just ain't gonna cut it for sound quality when the show has been released on DVD. Since I happen to have the DVDs, I've ripped the audio and redone it. I tried to copy your edits as closely as I could, because it yours does loop nicely.

I hope you don't feel like I'm encroaching on your territory, I only did this because I suspect you didn't have access to as good a source.
I actually got it from some site that had the MP3 because I was too lazy to rip it myself.

Covarr

Smash Cadet
I actually got it from some site that had the MP3 because I was too lazy to rip it myself.
Then that site probably got it from YouTube. To the best of my knowledge, this was the only song missing from the Powerpuff Girls album Heroes and Villains, so it's much harder to find a decent audio rip without doing it by hand.

Covarr

Smash Cadet
Yes. Although, it appears to be missing Sleepover also, so I was mistaken.

Nonetheless, for things like the main theme, it's an obviously preferable source.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, saying "Expect it in future posts", is practically saying "I'm going to break the rules, deal with it!"
Only one is needed.
For example.
I'm really excited about Mario Kart 7 :)
Not, I'm really excited about Mario Kart 7 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) etc

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Smilie spam =/= good.
Simple as that.
As for my next game, I may do the 2nd Phoenix Wright game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have no idea what I'm going to do in terms of making BRSTMs. If I do anything, it'll either involve re-doing ones I've already done in better quality, or... random BRSTMs of non-game music i.e. "real music" <_< or.... YTPs <_<

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

For what you said about the smiley spamming leading to rule breaking,..., that is so not true. I only use it to show how strong the emotion is.

For future reference, what do you want me to do? Give a smiley a power instead [e.g. (smiley)^#]?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

For what you said about the smiley spamming leading to rule breaking,..., that is so not true. I only use it to show how strong the emotion is.

For future reference, what do you want me to do? Give a smiley a power instead [e.g. (smiley)^#]?
Or simply use one, for example:
:) -- this could mean "I'm happy", but it can just as well mean "I am so freaking happy right now that I could just do just about anything like maybe swallow two tubes of toothpaste in one go and not have a care about it in the world, because, as Bart Simpson says "I do what I feel like""

Or maybe just 3 or 4 at the most.
:):):):) -- that should be just about enough really.
If you're reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy ... happy, or sad, or whatever, then I dunno, how about this, for a super-gigantic smiling face?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Or simply use one, for example:
:) -- this could mean "I'm happy", but it can just as well mean "I am so freaking happy right now that I could just do just about anything like maybe swallow two tubes of toothpaste in one go and not have a care about it in the world, because, as Bart Simpson says "I do what I feel like""

Or maybe just 3 or 4 at the most.
:):):):) -- that should be just about enough really.
If you're reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy ... happy, or sad, or whatever, then I dunno, how about this, for a super-gigantic smiling face?
Ha-ha-ha,..., how do I make a smiley that large? Also, I'd like to know what your opinion was about giving a smiley a power (like in math related stuff).

soneek

Smash Ace
@Alaric

Segtendo IS a moderator here, and he pretty much let you off with a warning. I think you should respect what he said.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Guys, let off about the smiley spam.
You guys are right. I'm a mod. Don't make me hand out infractions.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Just to make a point, are you telling US that spamming smilies is not against the rules?
I know you're autistic, but please, stop acting as if you can get away with everything.

Top Bottom