• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, let me rephrase my other statement.... maybe someone can make good BRSTMs without SFX :p

So, who gets dibs on the SFX-less BRSTMs if such a thing is possible...
Maybe Nintendo will release an OST?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Tell ya what, TUK.

I can make the ones with SFX, and then you can update mine once we get some cleaner rips.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

That's my po-................... I guess I have a "who's the best sonic impersonator" rival now (friendly rivalry, if anything).

@Segtendo

In that case, I'll have to let you know when I get to doing a "let's play" of Sonic Generations, for I think you'll enjoy it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I also love how the menu theme is a remix of
Mario Kart Wii
's menu. One of my favorite menu themes ever.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
We need a 3SF format. A lot of 3DS music is amazing but doesn't have a sound test or OST.
Lol "3SF".
Well I see what you did there... DS is 2D - 2SF, 3DS is 3D - 3SF <_< :p

BTW I thought of that before you so, *nyan cat*!

It'll probably be some "xSF" format anyway.

Also, Bottles (as in Banjo-Kazooie, etc) was going to be in Goldeneye. That Party at Bottles theme from Banjo-Tooie?
It was going to be in Goldeneye, and I found the original Goldeneye version of it, and uploaded it to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQXjGd1cAg

I used a BT picture because I was too lazy to find a GE one :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Lots of remixes in this game I think. You know the winning results thing is a remix of the Mario Kart 64 winning results theme?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
FYI to everyone, once you start downloading the BRSTMs from the torrent TUK has provided us with,..., you'll see exactly why he doesn't want to upload them all onto mediafire, at least all of them together.

Wow, we went through 1 to 2 pages today from discussing stuff related to how to make SFXless 3DS BRSTMs, BRSTMs of rear-kicking awesome soundtrack, etc. That's pretty,..., interesting.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
That's not why, though. Your download speed is affected by how many seeds there are, and also.. your download speed is affected by what your provider allows. Or are you talking about something else? If you mean the number of files, then yeah, uploading 14000+ files individually is going to take a while.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, I can choose which folders I want it to save, although it doesn't show them on the download list. Oh well. At least it'll download the stuff eventually (even if I have to make get a few more seeds to accelerate the process).

About the "9001st post in this topic" thing, why are you asking? Is there something special about it that'll happen to the one who makes their comment that post number or something?

@soneek

Why thank you for volunteering me, buddy.

soneek

Smash Ace
About the "9001st post in this topic" thing, why are you asking? Is there something special about it that'll happen to the one who makes their comment that post number or something?
We get to ask you how many posts does the topic have, and you get to say, "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!"

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You're not aware of "OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND" are you?

YEah, what soneek said. Stupid live topic thing. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Damn. This place is moving at the fastest speed ever.

Also, I wish KC:MM was up :c

soneek

Smash Ace
Ha ninja'd. And were you on X Factor today TUK?

Now I got ninja'd...yeah I had to check the FB page to see what was up about KCMM. I wanted to upload an import today. :glare:

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@(all involved with the 9001 post topic)

Oh, I get it now!! Thanks for reminding me about that!!

Wait, how many more pages did we add in just these 2 or 3 hours already? I've lost track.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Past few hours?

You mean past few minutes :p

I'm almost done with the Mario Kart 7 rip I found on FFShrine.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Whatever. You know what I mean. We're just adding pages at a recorded pace that's so high,..., it's like we're making this a book or something.

@soneek

Good point.

@(everyone else)

How many of you guys predict that moosehunter will join into this conversation when he sees how many pages have been added since he was last online?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I'd really recommend that you don't make the Jedi Knight of the Wind (that's the title I go by, which I'd like to know how to show on my avatar) mad, for the results won't be pretty,..., turtle-bait.

@Segtendo

Do you know how to edit the your profile's title (e.g., you have "Ready for Xmas!" as your title)? I'd kinda like to know so I can set my title to what I'd like to be known as.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo

Do you know how to edit the your profile's title (e.g., you have "Ready for Xmas!" as your title)? I'd kinda like to know so I can set my title to what I'd like to be known as.
I'm a mod, so I can add my own custom title.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Do I have to be one to edit my title? (If "yes," what are the side effects of being a mod? e.g., possibility of having to pay a fee for a few months.)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You must be a staff member to have a custom title.

Also, I was picked to be a mod. I didn't pay anything.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

DANG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

I so wanted to change edit my title. :sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:

@Flame Hyenard

The reason is because he can edit his title to say whatever he wants his title to be, which I wish I could do.

soneek

Smash Ace
It's not that big a deal, since people will still see it in your sig.

I'll tag what I can for Fortune Street Wii, and post a link in a bit.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

The main thing is, I don't know what to put into it. I might come up with something after I'm done with my finals, but, since I'm not the best artist ever, we'll only guess that my signature will be up when I get to it.

Do you think moosehunter will be surprised by how many pages have been added to this thread since he was last on?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wow. So many references in MK7's music.

Neo Bowser City references
Toad's Turnpike and MK Wii's circuit theme
Bowser's Castle references
GCN's Bowser's Castle
And the obvious one for Rainbow Road.