• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I have the Mission Final from Metroid Prime as my Results Screen, and its Item Acquisition as Samus' victory theme. It's a nice combo.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Hum...I'm kinda lazy to find MP3's / rip from YouTube.

So if anybody wants a new idea...here it is.

For Olimar's Victory Theme, start off with End of Day (Good Haul) from the Pikmin days, and then have it go into Day Results, and loop that.

Hope this is interesting to you!
Wrong thread, take it to the brstm factory with youtube links and I'll take care of it.

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Ocarina of Time Complete(Steadily growing, almost all perfectly looped) - ZREO by BaconLegs
Figured since people are starting to make some of them, I'd better tell everyone I'm doing this since I don't want anyone to waste their time.
I will steadily but slowly upload more there as I make them over the coming weeks, and I'll tell you guys when it's all done. :laugh:

Edit: Great 200th post, no? :chuckle:
There's already like 50 or so brstms in there, victory themes inclus.

DQP

Smash Ace
I have the Mission Final from Metroid Prime as my Results Screen, and its Item Acquisition as Samus' victory theme. It's a nice combo.
i have the metroid metal intro for samus's victory :D i had the mission final for results, but i took it out in favor of something from twilight princess

IrohDW

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-2473-0493-0622
Is there any way to reduce or eliminate clipping that occurs when you increase the volume of a song?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have made a few that I'll share with everyone.

Video Games:
I Wanna Be The Guy - Airplane Death By Dajayman - DEMO
I Wanna Be The Guy - Mechabirdo (Ikaruga Boss Battle) - By Dajayman - DEMO
I Wanna Be The Guy - Menu/Save Select By Dajayman - DEMO
I Wanna Be The Guy - Game Over By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime Battle By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime Essence Battle By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Thardus Battle By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Underwater Frigate Reactor Core By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Impact Crater Core By Dajayman - DEMO

Anime:
Samurai Champloo - Shiki No Uta (Ending Credits) By Dajayman - DEMO

Music:
Muse - New Born By Dajayman - DEMO

All of them loop nicely except the Game Over and Airplane Death .brstms, which don't loop at all since they are so short and I made them to be the game over songs in Brawl (when you lose in solo modes).

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to reduce or eliminate clipping that occurs when you increase the volume of a song?
I believe the only way to do is is by using the Compression tool (I'm using Audacity btw) to make the higher points of the song smaller. I haven't actually tried it myself, but I believe that tool just makes the loud parts quieter so the quiet parts can be made louder in comparison. Note that Compression does change how the song sounds so be careful with how much you use it.

Edit: How come songs of a similar volume can seem to have a much different volume in Brawl? There are 2 songs that I took down a while ago because they were too quiet but when I ran them through MP3Gain it said they had a similar volume to songs that are just fine. However, in Brawl they're really, really quiet. So much that they can barely be heard at all.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I have made a few that I'll share with everyone.

Video Games:
I Wanna Be The Guy - Airplane Death By Dajayman - DEMO
I Wanna Be The Guy - Mechabirdo (Ikaruga Boss Battle) - By Dajayman - DEMO
I Wanna Be The Guy - Menu/Save Select By Dajayman - DEMO
I Wanna Be The Guy - Game Over By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime Battle By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Metroid Prime Essence Battle By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Thardus Battle By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Underwater Frigate Reactor Core By Dajayman - DEMO
Metroid Prime - Impact Crater Core By Dajayman - DEMO

Anime:
Samurai Champloo - Shiki No Uta (Ending Credits) By Dajayman - DEMO

Music:
Muse - New Born By Dajayman - DEMO

All of them loop nicely except the Game Over and Airplane Death .brstms, which don't loop at all since they are so short and I made them to be the game over songs in Brawl (when you lose in solo modes).
Nice to see some more Metroid songs :)

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
FYI, the demo for Pokemon Colosseum - R/S/E Champion Battle (Battle Mode music) by Vyse links to the wrong song (this is what the demo link should be). The bsrtm itself is correct though.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

Irg

Smash Cadet
Wasn't sure where else to ask, so I apologize if this is the wrong thread; Is clipping in songs even that noticeable when actually listening to the song in Brawl?

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Probably, but Compression (making the high points of the song quieter compared to the not so loud parts) would be less noticable. Then Amplify from there.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i need some help putting my custom music in brawl, i download the brstms and i have the new version of brawl+ but when i add the stage textures they dont work, and custom songs only work in the Sound Test and the thing where you chose which songs play, but they dont replace the song i want outside of the mode

halp!

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Falcon PAWNCH Brawl Remix By darksamus77-DEMO
Mario Strikers Charged - Crystal Canyon By darksamus77 - DEMO
Mario Strikers Charged - Stormship By darksamus77- DEMO
Mario Strikers Charged - Wastelands By darksamus77 - DEMO
Monster Hunter Tri(3) - Opening Theme By darksamus77- DEMO
Metroid - Brinstar - OC Remix By darksamus77 - DEMO-This song is no longer available on OC Remix, so this is the only place to get this awesome remix!!!
First two demos have malformed video IDs.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
i need some help putting my custom music in brawl, i download the brstms and i have the new version of brawl+ but when i add the stage textures they dont work, and custom songs only work in the Sound Test and the thing where you chose which songs play, but they dont replace the song i want outside of the mode

halp!
Try reformating your SD Card. Do any of your textures work?

Yung Mei

The code necessary for textures and music to work.
is that necessary for the near-gold version of brawl+ that was just released?

before, i just placed the brstms and textures in the proper folders and they replaced the song i wanted

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
is that necessary for the near-gold version of brawl+ that was just released?

before, i just placed the brstms and textures in the proper folders and they replaced the song i wanted
If you got the gct from the site, it should have that code in it. Go to the downloads page on the Plussery site, get that gct (No matter what version it is, it has that code for sure). Report back here if you're still having problems.

Yung Mei

If you got the gct from the site, it should have that code in it. Go to the downloads page on the Plussery site, get that gct (No matter what version it is, it has that code for sure). Report back here if you're still having problems.
ok, ill try that then.

thanks for the help guys i appreciate it

Yung Mei

No problem. When I first started B+, I had all sorts of problems getting it to work.
ok im having another problem, brawl+ will load up normally, but not all of the textures/custom songs will be there. i had gotten textures for thr characters and stages, but only like 2 appear, and the songs for the stage has the texture will be replaced but not any others. If i reset it, itll change to other stages and their songs, along with other characters ;.;

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
ok im having another problem, brawl+ will load up normally, but not all of the textures/custom songs will be there. i had gotten textures for thr characters and stages, but only like 2 appear, and the songs for the stage has the texture will be replaced but not any others. If i reset it, itll change to other stages and their songs, along with other characters ;.;
Put all the textures lowercase. I had the same problem.

Top Bottom