• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
*NOOB ALERT*
Hey guys, quick question.
I got all my musics working but theres just one problem..... Some songs randomly changes or screws up and plays other random music instead of the music that its ment to be playing.
Why? and anyone knows how to fix it?

This is my problem...
Ive replaced "T02 - Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee)" with my own custom music and the file works fine with iTunes and nothing wrong with it but whenever i have that song on battlefield, few minutes later the song gets screwed.

Im having the same problem with few other musics as well, Since the file itself works perfectly fine on iTunes so what could be causing it? Thanks.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
*NOOB ALERT*
Hey guys, quick question.
I got all my musics working but theres just one problem..... Some songs randomly changes or screws up and plays other random music instead of the music that its ment to be playing.
Why? and anyone knows how to fix it?

This is my problem...
Ive replaced "T02 - Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee)" with my own custom music and the file works fine with iTunes and nothing wrong with it but whenever i have that song on battlefield, few minutes later the song gets screwed.

Im having the same problem with few other musics as well, Since the file itself works perfectly fine on iTunes so what could be causing it? Thanks.
Defrag your SD card. Make a backup of everything first just in case though.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
nice job darksamus on the update, though I should let you know the BlazBlue, Phoenix Wright, Ragnarok Battle Offline, and the Street Fighter III songs are placed together in a soundtrack link which means there's no need to place them on the OP again. Just to save you some time, space, and effort :)
I did catch that right before I logged off, thanks 112. I'll update more later today...

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Pardon the double post, darksamus77 again, I've updated the thread through page 81. It'll probably be updated COMPLETELY within the next two weeks...so long as I keep at it. And after all this...Cyber owes me one :laugh:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Yugioh 5D's Wheelie Breakers Complete Soundtrack By Konami

The only songs that do not loop are BGM_OPENING, BGM_ST(it's a great victory theme :p), BGM_STAFFROLL, and BGM_TITLE.

Rygar: The Battle of Argus Complete Soundtrack by Tecmo

Sorry that the names aren't very descriptive. It's how they were named on the disc. As soon as I get the chance to, I will remove any brstms that are just voice clips from the Rygar Soundtrack and rename the brstms to their exact name that they are in the game.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Thanks, but I still do not understand why you'd want to make BRSTMs of Metroid songs that are already made...satisfaction that you made them yourself? maybe? (I dunno lol)

As for the MP3 thing, ya see, I'm REALLY picky about those kinds of things and, at least for YouTube videos, I directly download the video and then either extract the audio stream directly or convert to WAV. MP3, no matter how good of quality, will ALWAYS be of lesser quality than the source. Even if you cannot notice it, encoding to BRSTM, a lossy format, only enhances these already-existing compression artifacts, which at that point could very well be noticeable.

If you're wondering, the Zero Mission songs were directly ripped from their native GBA sound data format (GSF) to WAV.
If you want good quality Metroid Prime tracks, here you go: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/metroid

And, I agree with you. People could pay a little more attention to the quality of the BRSTMs that they post.
ex: Song 1 vs. Song 2

People forget about moosehunter. The files are named weird though for 2.
Yeah, I didn't bother reuploading the Prime 2 files to Mediafire

BTW, the site's not finished yet, some stuff might not do what you think it will do, and some stuff hasn't been implemented. I just barely started working on it again after an unexpected two month break.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Got almost 10 more pages updated to the OP, darksamus77 posting again, might be done today or tomorrow at this rate...

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
darksamus77 again, updated up to the 114th page, starting with 115 tomorrow. It'll be completely updated tomorrow, then I'll have to ask for some of you to make sure everything's in the right spot...:laugh:

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
Had these done for awhile and never got around to uploading/formatting

Chrono Trigger - Corroder of Time- Tensei-San By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Trigger - Dream of Zeal - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Trigger - Electric Clouds - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Trigger - Fight For Our Future! - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Trigger - Robo Roll'd! By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Trigger - Time Chill- OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Final Fantasy X - Tag Team Back Again- Danimal Cannon By Ramb05
Killer Instinct - Killer Instincts Enhanced- OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Anthem of a Misguided Youth - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Awakened Fears of the Gerudo - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Peeples - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Mamacitas In My Valley - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Braving Tal Tal Heights- OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Clash at the Mountains- OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Ninja Gaiden III - Welcome to Hell- Ryan8Bit By Ramb05
Secret of Mana - Desert Snowstorm - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Secret of Mana - Night Time Evolution - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Secret of Mana - Sea/Sky - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Streets of Rage - Trippin' On The Bridge - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Super Hang-On - Burn, Baby, Burn! - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Super Street Fighter II - Murder Instinct (Akuma) - Blood on the Asphalt By Ramb05 - DEMO
Street Fighter Alpha - Jaguar Tooth (Adon)- Zangderak By Ramb05 - DEMO
Street Fighter II - Tribute to the Master - Blood on the Asphalt By Ramb05 - DEMO
Wave Race 64 - Slide on Sand - Scaredsim, Harjawaldar By Ramb05

F Zero - Flying Hachi Roku - Ailsean By Ramb05 - DEMO
Final Fantasy VII - Motor Crazycycle - Voices of the Lifestream By Ramb05 - DEMO
Final Fantasy VII - Still More Sexy Fighting - Reubenkee By Ramb05 - DEMO
Final Fantasy VII - The End - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Final Fantasy X - The Final Summoning - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Sacred Flute - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Waking the Fish - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Metal Gear - Geared - Strike 911 By Ramb05 - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Salsa Snake - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Secret of Mana - Dueling Consoles - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Space Harrier - Limitless Skies - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Street Fighter II - Mercenary Boxing (Balrog) - Blood on the Asphalt By Ramb05 - DEMO
Street Fighter/Castlevania - StreetVania - Tonindo By Ramb05 - DEMO
Streets of Rage - Go Back - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Terranigma - Reviving Zue - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO

ANIME
Street Fighter II V - US Intro By Ramb05 - DEMO

MOVIE

Shrek 2 - Holding Out For A Hero - Jennifer Saunders By Eternal Smasher - DEMO - BUY

OTHER MUSIC
Mike Jones - Mr Jones (Instrumental) By Ramb05 - DEMO
Nujabes/Samurai Champloo - Counting Stars By Ramb05 - DEMO
Nujabes - Worlds End Rhapsody By Ramb05 - DEMO
P Diddy - Come With Me By Ramb05 - DEMO
P Diddy - Come With Me (Instrumental) By Ramb05 - DEMO
Quadraphonics - Betcha If You Check It Out By Ramb05 - DEMO
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger By Ramb05 - DEMO
The Turtles - Happy Together By Ramb05 - DEMO

VICTORY THEME
:popo:The Turtles - Happy Together victory theme By Ramb05 - DEMO

K so Corroder of Time is just an added demo to the old one that I have previously posted. Robo Roll has a loop so that might be different from the one recently made. If any of these were previously up there by me, they have been re-edited to a louder volume to around the 95-97db level so you can overwrite any of mine which are repeats. Also I got that fixed d/l link for Shrek 2 by Eternal Smasher up there b/c the old one linked elsewhere.

Also some of the demos might be iffy. For Geared I just linked to Strike 911's site where you can select the song to preview it from a list under the video game remixes. The rest of the demos you don't have to worry about any other audio in the vid b/c I don't do youtube rips (and neither should you).

Gonna recheck/edit/comment on this post later

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
16 pages remain, and they'll be updated tomorrow...I can't believe I actually could do all that in a matter of days...thank you for your patience. I've linked quite a few more soundtracks (moosehunter in particular, dang, how did Cyber miss some of those). This is darksamus77 signing off for the night...

Video Game Guy

Smash Rookie
Also, might I add that the Solar Flare Remix I converted to brstm works perfectly on Nofair. In fact, it's almost as if it was MADE for it!

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
5 and a half pages to go...and I'm tired of updating...darksamus77 again, so close to fully updating the OP, but losing motivation by the minute...maybe I'll finish tomorrow, I don't know...sorry, fellas, you just get sick of it after a while...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
The OP is COMPLETELY updated now, minus a few songs that I probably missed (Hokuto no Ken, mostly, cause I didn't wanna post 4 Ai Wo Torimodose songs...) but anyways, it's updated completely.
Planned songs:
Dark Samus (Fazon Phusion Mix)
All other Metroid Fazon Phusion Mixes
Indiana Jones Theme
Metroid Prime Pinball Soundtrack
Star Wars Rock/Metal songs

For now, though, I'll be doing requests that I've ignored to do all this...you're welcome, I guess...and Cyber, you owe me BIG TIME

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Dude, take a break. You deserve it for updating the front page.
Thanks :laugh: already did the requests...might even post a few songs in here, then update the OP with them if I feel like it...which is highly likely since I have nothing better to do...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
God**** man, good stuff.

It's amazing that you completely updated the front page in a matter of days.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
<.<

>.>

Thank you Darksamus!

...thamus

That was quite the task to tackle. I'll do my best to avoid the queue getting that long again.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

hypersonic65

Smash Cadet
Mother 3 - Mom‘s Hometown - katanaswordfish by hypersonic65 - DEMO
^Iwas very lazy on the looping on this one...

Mother 3 - Shower Time Ballad - katanaswordfish by hypersonic65 - DEMO

Mother 3 - Theme of DCMC {Demo Version} - katanaswordfish by hypersonic65 - DEMO
^Yes it's actually called Demo Version!

Mother 3 - Trainish (unused track) by hypersonic65 - DEMO
^unused track that's similar to the Green Train song but not quite. Good to listen to when building stages or looking at pictures or whateveer

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
<.<

>.>

Thank you Darksamus!

...thamus

That was quite the task to tackle. I'll do my best to avoid the queue getting that long again.
You're welcome. I'll be sure to post a few songs in here later...not to add to your queue, just because I wanted to do some for here...
@standardtoaster, sorry about that, I just assumed all Yu-Gi-Oh music was anime...
And thank you, Arcade, I appreciate it

Top Bottom