• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

∫unk

Smash Master
thank you everyone that runs and contributes in this thread. there is definitely a large group of lurkers (like me) that check this frequently for new music, so thank you :)

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Please delete these:

Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story - Yuka Kazami's Theme - Sleeping Terror (Techno Arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Extra Stage Theme - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls (dBu arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Hong Meiling's Stage 3 Boss Theme - Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 (Classic arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - The Young Descendant of Tepes - Stage 6 Theme (Unplugged / Classic Arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom - The Prismriver's Theme -Phantom Ensemble (techno / orchestra arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 8: Imperishable Night - Fujiwara no Mokou's Theme - Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke (Unplugged / Classic arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower View - Komachi's Theme - Higan Retour ~ Riverside View (MORRIGAN arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria Of Flower View - Komachi Onozuka's Theme - Higan Retour - Riverside View (Rock Arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Dim Dream - Medicine Melancholy's Theme - Poison Body - Forsaken Doll (Techno Arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO (Second Song)
Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism - Ending Theme - The Earth Spirit's Homecoming (TAM arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Koishi Komeiji's Theme - Hartmann's Youkai Girl (Tsukasa arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Satori Komeiji's Theme - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye (electronic / progressive arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Stage 3 Theme - Walking the Streets of a Former Hell (TAM arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object - Stage 5 Theme - Rural Makai City Esoteria (Classic Arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO (Second Song)
Touhou 12.3: Unthinkable Natural Law - Patchouli Knowledge's Theme - Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room (techno arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 12.3: Unthinkable Natural Law - Utsuho Reiuji's Theme - Nuclear Fusion (Techno Arrange) By JoeGrandma - DEMO (First Song)
And add these:

Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story - Yuka Kazami's Theme - Sleeping Terror (Techno Arrange) - Rolling Contact By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Extra Stage Theme - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls - dBu By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Hong Meiling's Stage 3 Boss Theme - Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 - Hideki Higuchi By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - The Young Descendant of Tepes - Stage 6 Theme - Aojiru By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom - The Prismriver's Theme -Phantom Ensemble - Cis-Trance By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 8: Imperishable Night - Fujiwara no Mokou's Theme - Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke - Dark PHOENiX By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower View - Komachi's Theme - Higan Retour ~ Riverside View - MORRIGAN By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria Of Flower View - Komachi Onozuka's Theme - Higan Retour - Riverside View - Wooming, Coro By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Dim Dream - Medicine Melancholy's Theme - Poison Body - Forsaken Doll - Tribullets By JoeGrandma - DEMO (Second Song)
Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism - Ending Theme - The Earth Spirit's Homecoming - TAM By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Koishi Komeiji's Theme - Hartmann's Youkai Girl - Tsukasa By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Satori Komeiji's Theme - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye - LAVO By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Stage 3 Theme - Walking the Streets of a Former Hell - TAM By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object - Stage 5 Theme - Rural Makai City Esoteria - Sound.AVE By JoeGrandma - DEMO (Second Song)
Touhou 12.3: Unthinkable Natural Law - Patchouli Knowledge's Theme - Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room - gunter10 UNITED Records By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Touhou 12.3: Unthinkable Natural Law - Utsuho Reiuji's Theme - Nuclear Fusion - Tribullets By JoeGrandma - DEMO (First Song)

I'm very sorry to be so out of format for such a long time and then making CyberGlitch or DarkSamus77 or whoever fix my stupidity...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@JoeGrandma, I updated the thread, including your songs...but I'll let Cyber handle fixing those links...

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I'll be FREE once I get done with finals on the 13th. Yohoho, that's exciting.

I appreciate the support for this thread. I feel that even though we have the Brawl Vault as an option for archiving all the brstms people have made, it pales in comparison to this thread when it comes to ease of use.

This may change in the future, I don't know, but as it is Brawl Vault has some glaring flaws:
-Cannot organize the music by its source (videogame, movie, artist, etc).
-Only able to scan through a small list of brstms at a time.
-Alphabetizing the lists suffers once the user has to sift through 5 or more pages for a letter.
-The info on each brstm has an impractical layout that's hard to read.
On the plus side, the vault does have inline youtube previews, but even so it's clear the Vault is geared more toward use for archiving textures and whatnot.

I really do hope the music section is fixed up in the future, but until it is this thread will be maintained as the most convenient source of brstms.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Yep, I'll be FREE once I get done with finals on the 13th. Yohoho, that's exciting.

I appreciate the support for this thread. I feel that even though we have the Brawl Vault as an option for archiving all the brstms people have made, it pales in comparison to this thread when it comes to ease of use.

This may change in the future, I don't know, but as it is Brawl Vault has some glaring flaws:
-Cannot organize the music by its source (videogame, movie, artist, etc).
-Only able to scan through a small list of brstms at a time.
-Alphabetizing the lists suffers once the user has to sift through 5 or more pages for a letter.
-The info on each brstm has an impractical layout that's hard to read.
On the plus side, the vault does have inline youtube previews, but even so it's clear the Vault is geared more toward use for archiving textures and whatnot.

I really do hope the music section is fixed up in the future, but until it is this thread will be maintained as the most convenient source of brstms.
That's why I've been working on this site in what little spare time I have: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com

I've yet to add some features such as the ability to update your song, a comment system, and a user page, but at the moment it's functional.

Each uploaded song has to be approved by a moderator (all it takes is clicking on an approve button), so I may need a mod or two to help out.
I've also implemented a "series" system where all the games from a single series are listed. e.g. http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/metroid
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/sonic

You can upload your music if you want to, in fact, upload a song or two if you want to so I can test it. Just keep in mind that when the site's fully ready, all your music will be deleted, so unless you don't mind reuploading your music don't upload more than a few songs.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Ok, can you remove:

Mario Party 3 - Chilly Waters By Segtendo - DEMO
Mario Party 3 - Creepy Cavern By Segtendo - DEMO

Mediafire took it down >_>

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
This is fantastic Moosehunter! I really like where it's heading. Let me know if there's any way I can help. With some tweaking here and there it could prove a viable evolution from the Custom Music Hub.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll try uploading something there as a test.

EDIT: I'd upload something if the categories of the music aren't from the games you ripped, moosehunter. There should be an option that lets you add a game to the list.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
I might have to make a brstm backup this summer...probably will need a new hard drive.

This isn't the first time brstms have been inexplicably remove from Mediafire. As I said before, http://www.4shared.com/ is a fine alternative.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I'll try uploading something there as a test.

EDIT: I'd upload something if the categories of the music aren't from the games you ripped, moosehunter. There should be an option that lets you add a game to the list.
Is the new game option really that unnoticeable?

Final Fantasy XIII - Snows Theme By Darksage1331 - DEMO

I was looking for some FFXIII track but they were all deleted links, I think I'll upload a few here.

They work fine for me but please let me know if there's something wrong with it.
Were you looking at mine? Mine should be all online: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=216e96a8bad1c74ee5c3dee5769931ec6bed6d8865e23fe7416b94653a3044fd

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Can I kiss the people who did the custom music hack? This is seriously amazing.

I made 25 songs today, I'll post them all sometime this week.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Ghost Nappa! Bwahahaha!

I think I should integrate an explanation of Brawl Box and its uses once I'm free next week. It's very useful.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
To the OP? That would ba a good idea. BrawlBox is what I use for BRSTM's, and I feel it's easier to make BRSTM's there...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I use Brawlbox for making individual BRSTMs and BCSM-GUI for batches of them.

darksage1331

Smash Cadet

Jormungandr

Smash Rookie
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver - Lugia Battle - Gokian's [Enhanced Remix] By Jormungandr - DEMO

It's not perfect; I had trouble getting the loop point right (more trouble than you could ever guess... Finding the point wasn't the hard part. Gold-whatsis didn't want to cooperate ;_; ) but as you'll be in the heat of battle anyway, I guess it's forgivable, yeah? ^_^ It's just minor, anyway.

I used Ho-Oh and Lugia's themes in Spear Pillar, so when I found the enhanced version of Ho-Oh's theme I was pretty stoked, cause it sounded amazing. Much to my disappointment, however, there was nothing for Lugia. My brother, being a huge Lugia fan, asked me to put the enhanced Lugia's theme in, as well, cause he didn't want to settle for the in-game version. So, a few hours later (and a lot... lot of retries...), viola, my first BRSTM.
Hope you enjoy it. :3

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
can someone go to my sig BrawlVault, and put the brstm that are not in the OP there?

I'm lazy to post the in here with the format, I saw only like 5-7 of my brstm in the OP and I have plenty more

Thanks in advance if you help me out ;)

Top Bottom