• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Pikachu24

Smash Cadet
Holy crap thats alot of cool music. I dont understand technical mumbo jumbo so i couldn't do this for my life 0_o

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Tesh

Smash Hero
Segtendo I think the links in your post are backwards. The pokemon one sends you to the sonic file and the sonic link sends you to pokemon.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Segtendo I think the links in your post are backwards. The pokemon one sends you to the sonic file and the sonic link sends you to pokemon.
*facepalms*
They are. I didn't notice that. I'll fix that later.

EDIT: Fixed

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Might as well post some of the stuff I did recently

Video Game music

Castlevania Bloodlines - Unintentional - OC Remix by ZombieSwarm - DEMO

Kirby's Block Ball
- Breakout - OC Remix
By ZombieSwarm - DEMO(Loop is meh, this was my first BRSTM ever.)

Street Fighter IV - (Tokyo) Overpass Stage Theme by ZombieSwarm - DEMO

Other Music

Insomnium - The Gale By ZombieSwarm - DEMO(I took out the rain and piano part from the beginning, it was too boring for a fighting game. XD)

Victory Themes

Kirby's Block Ball - Breakout(Victory Edit) - OC Remix By ZombieSwarm - DEMO(matches Kirby's victory dance perfectly :D)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I made a remastered version of Ace Attorney Investigations's "Confess the Truth 2009" using real instruments in Synthfont. I'll put it up later.

Diabolique

Smash Cadet
Just letting you guys know that the Download link for "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Vanitas" appears to be broken.

Linkshot

Smash Hero

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm updating everything and working on a backup up to this point. I ruined the star rating in the process (they're mistakenly "?", it was a copypasta glitch), I'll fix that later.

With another mistake, I forgot to disable text wrap in my notepad before copying, with this amusing result...

Let me know if you think this should be permanent. lol

Remember everyone! May 20th is the Custom Music Hub's 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Even 10 years down the line people have been actively submitting music, which is awesome.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I personally don't like it. Too cluttered.
Single lines are better.

Linkshot

Smash Hero

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Almost 10 years now and I still haven't gotten a raise! At least the thread has been promoted to sticky status.

On another note, BOO on Bing. Searching on it for Custom Music Hub doesn't bring this thread up as a result. For your own good, and the good of your family, stick to Google.

Everything is updated up to post 2255.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
If you want me to upload what I have so far for my SSE pack, I will. It's a pretty interesting project.
I think I have about half the songs replaced, and I feel confident that, as a whole, the quality of songs in the SSE is superb now.

Next "update" on it will be focussing on songs that only appear in Great Maze. Some songs aren't replaced because they're already good choices :p

I'll go scout the front page, then :3

D:! It's missing Iji ;-; For reference, Iji is a freeware game released in '08. It's extremely Metroid-esque, and the main character reminds me a lot of Zero Suit Samus.

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Here's a Touhou batch. dBu Music's most current Touhou music release.

Touhou 12 星弾奏結界 天空航進曲 March over sky COMPLETE dBu Music By GenoGar
Touhou 12 At the End of Spring ~ Finding shiners (At the End of Spring) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 A Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander ~ Spirit of Reepicheep (A Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 Luggage of the Mystical Umbrella Monster Orchestra (Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 The Traditional Girl and the Stylish Old Man (The Traditional Old Man and the Stylish Girl) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 Captain Murasa ~ A ladle is my friend (Captain Murasa) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 The Tiger-Patterned Rakshasa ~ Tiger Raxasa (The Tiger-Patterned Bishamonten) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 Dusty Fires of Hokkai (Fires of Hokkai) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 Emotional Skyscraper ~ Liberated White Lotus (Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 Returning From the Sky ~ Landings from sky (Returning Home From the Sky ~ Sky Dream) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 March the Sky Melody ~ The march over sky (Heian Alien) dBu Music By GenoGar - DEMO

-

All the songs are really good. The best imho is Luggage of the Mystical Umbrella Monster Orchestra, The Tiger-Patterned Rakshasa ~ Tiger Raxasa, Emotional Skyscraper ~ Liberated White Lotus, and March the Sky Melody ~ The march over sky (Especially March the Sky Melody ~ The march over sky).

Nue's Theme seems to work really well on Lylat Cruise... Murasa's works well with Rainbow Cruise and Pirate Ship. Shou's works with... well... maybe Pirate Ship? maybe Final Destination but a lot of songs usually compete for that spot.

But whatever.

I think I'll work backwards from Touhou 12 down to Touhou 6 of dBu's arrangements. dBu makes great arrangements. Big releases/1 entire album at a time seems cleaner.

-

I tried the new format with source content at the beginning, Remix Name in the middle, Original Name in parentheses. Is someone going to go through every single entry??? There's a lot to correct...

Also can someone update the music list generator so that it includes this new format? Also can you include colored stars?

-

And Happy Anniversary Custom Music Hub (???).
10 years wut

EDIT: How do I make my text not wrap around? Some of my entries are so long that DEMO starts on a new line...

Smash Apprentice
I updated a few more songs (Phoenix Wright & Melty Blood are complete afaik)

Please add this to the OP:
Final Fantasy X - Blitz Off! By 112 - DEMO

Update these in the OP:

Guilty Gear XX - Holy Orders (Heavy Rock)
By 112 - DEMO
Guilty Gear XX - Noontide (Sol vs. Ky) By 112 - DEMO
King of Fighters XI - Secret Circumstances (Agents Team Theme) By 112 - DEMO
The Last Remnant - The Gates of Hell By 112 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - It's Kill or Be Killed (Main Theme) By 112 - DEMO
Persona 4 - The Almighty By 112 - DEMO
Persona 4 - Reach Out to the Truth By 112 - DEMO
Resident Evil 5 - Assault Fire By 112 - DEMO

and Remove the following:
- Mario Party - Eternal Star
- Mario Party - Rainbow Castle
- Ridge Racer Type 4 - Pearl Blue Soul
- Ridge Racer Type 4 - Urban Fragments

More work for you CyberGlitch xD, maybe I should start claiming some soundtracks for ya

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Oh man guys. You should have been at the 10 Year Anniversary party. It was craaaazy.

Toby Mac, nice! You want the song to be "by KingSlimeKnight" instead of Count Typo?

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
Castlevania II Castle of Tears - OverClocked Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Cross Time's Scar (2nd half) By Ramb05 - DEMO
Chrono Trigger Lucca - The Bad Dudes By Ramb05 - DEMO
Donkey Kong Country 2 Dance of the Zinger - Serious Monkey Business By Ramb05 - DEMO
Metal Gear My Frequency is 140.85 - Virt By Ramb05 - DEMO
Streets of Rage 2 - In the Streets of Fayetteville - The Bad Dudes By Ramb05 - DEMO

Movies
28 Days Later - In the House, In a Heartbeat By Ramb05 - DEMO

Anime
Dragon Ball Makafushige Adventure! (Instrumental) By Ramb05 - DEMO
Street Fighter II V Ken and Ryu Silent Moment By Ramb05 - DEMO
Street Fighter II V Wave Motion vs Psycho Power By Ramb05 - DEMO

So anyways I just figured out what cross-fading does in goldwave :laugh:. Its pretty useful in making loops from songs that normally fade out or even on others that don't like in remixes or whatnot. I highly recommend using it for songs that you guys have trouble looping properly.

Oh and for that Streets of Rage demo you'll have to clink the tracks list from that album your linked to. That 28 Days Later I'm kinda iffy on the quality of the sequencing I did on that track so if anyone else would care to take a shot at it, have at it. Chrono Trigger Lucca I use for the victory screen so it still loops but I didn't set a loop point on it.

And can someone test out that Ken and Ryu Silent Moment track for me? I had to increase the volume by like 8 decibals as well as that 28 Days Later b/c it was naturally too quiet and I think there might be some quality issues though I can't really tell with my crappy headphones/speakers/sd that needs constant defragging.

Also what's with the star system changing to ?

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
That was a problem when I was backing up the hub. The notepad program I use apparently doesn't support the star character and replaces it with a question mark. I'll be fixing it back to stars soon enough. Thanks for putting in the ratings!

I'll try to figure out a way to contact masamunosyrus (spelling?), who did the automated form website for us to see if he could add a star ratings feature, as well as an alternate form for remixes.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking the same thing but eventually came to realize no one cares enough to rate anything. I just rated the stuff I have right to show which ones I've used cross-fading to make those green star rated loops.

I'll rate stuff from what I have downloaded from people soon since I'm outta school for now and have free time.

Top Bottom