• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Hacking Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Thats the wifi character modifier. You must be the host to use that particular code (don't ask me for it, please. I won't give it out).
i dont see a point to hiding it and dont preach to me about wifi hacks being bad i dont care about that at all and i still dont quite understand what spunit is saying and how hold L for giga and company is different from using the wifi character modifier

also do to the fact you just told me u have to be the host for the wifi character mod to work proves theres even less point in hiding it becuase the odds of being host in vs anymode isnt very high and the people who would abuse it arent patient enough to wait the one to one billion hours of exiting an re-entering vs anyone mode to care about being giga on vs anyone any way

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
he won't give it out because he doesn't need to give it out. i bet you can search it on the web pretty easily, it's not our responsibility to give you people hacks.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hey I got a question so if it's okay to hack since it's a netural term how come there is no hacked tournaments because I checked where I lived and none of those tournaments so can someone explain to me?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
cause hacking not nearly as developed/known/accessible for everyone everyone, especially given nintendo's recent attacks against hacking

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Speaking of hacking. I heard that Mewtwo was suppose to be in Brawl since it says that hackers hacked the game and found leftover incomplete data for Mewtwo is that true?

Banned via Warnings
he won't give it out because he doesn't need to give it out. i bet you can search it on the web pretty easily, it's not our responsibility to give you people hacks.
nah dude ive tried alot of searching for it on the web but the first few hackers that made the code pretty much made it impossible to find...

and idc if he doesnt wanna give it out thats his choice i was merely stating my opinion on the matter

Revven

FrankerZ
nah dude ive tried alot of searching for it on the web but the first few hackers that made the code pretty much made it impossible to find...

and idc if he doesnt wanna give it out thats his choice i was merely stating my opinion on the matter
First off, it's not a code, it's just data people found by looking into the ISO. There's absolutely, positively, no way to use this data in any way as it is much too incomplete to do anything with.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Well what people do with the "data" they find in the game is CREATE codes that anyone here can use. a code is not automatically made when you find the data, when people find the data, they must build the code, using various references for the structure of the code, like floating points, region/game version number, and player specificity to name a few.

a person who makes a code can chose to give it out, it is possible for anyone to find data and make any code, but to those who can't, it's all up to the generosity of the creators of codes.

Banned via Warnings
First off, it's not a code, it's just data people found by looking into the ISO. There's absolutely, positively, no way to use this data in any way as it is much too incomplete to do anything with.
i know that already i hack games for pc all the time but im just in situation in my life where getting usbgecko would be high risk so i cant do it myself ok

also what does this have to do with my inability to find the code on the internet?

im not sure what of or why your telling me about the incomplete data i since i never asked or said anythimg i would think of as relevant to the code being incomplete...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if the code is not online, there isn't anything you can do but

1. find it yourself
2. get a person to tell you

try to do that in the nicest way possible if you really want that code. but in any case, this is not a request thread.

and i don't really get that incomplete thing either...

zldacastle64

Smash Rookie
VS Match Modifier (RSBE) Heinermann
42000000 9017B638
04000290 XXXXXXXX
04000294 YYYYYYYY
04000298 ZZZZZZZZ
E0000000 80008000
X = Time Matches
Y = Stock Matches
Z = Coin Matches

Can someone give an example of a value to put in to this code?
Does Heinermann mean to put the number of stock you want a player to have ...

Jose_Gallardo

Smash Apprentice
There is a problem with the custom roster code. If you add Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur, Sheik or ZSS, the game will merely select either Pokemon Trainer, Zelda or Samus, depending on the character. Is there any way to fix this or an updated code?
These characters have no CSP (character select portraits). Thus, it will never work, with or without codes.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
I've searched multiple times through google and i cannot find a downgrader for 3.4. Can someone please tell me a link to a downgrader.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
there is a new twilight hack as seen in the code thread.

there is in fact a downgrader too, which i might post if i find it.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
there is a new twilight hack as seen in the code thread.

there is in fact a downgrader too, which i might post if i find it.
Thank you very much since i was using the homebrew channel lately and it showed up in my message board and i think if i connect my wii to internet even without hacks it will check the message board and brick me. can any1 confirm this?

Finns7

Smash Ace
Can someone answer me this I tried searching the thread but I dont think it was asked, Can I use the over 3min replay hack on wifi if the other person does not have it.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
checking the message board will not, but once you update recently, nintendo will start forcing updates, instead of letting you choose to in the message board. that is where the twilight hack comes in for people who already updated.

use the new twilight hack, get a downgrader working, and get back to hacking

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I need Celebi and Mew's values for the Pokemon Switcher.

Here's the code by the way:

4A000000 90180F08
14000050 XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

Sjeele

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this is already posted but I have a problem:

When the SSBM Air Dodge code was out I put it in my .txt file. And I put the code on and it worked.
Now I found new stuff for the homebrew channel and I needed to instal some stuff on my Wii to get that worked. Now I must start all my (NTSC) games with the WiiGator. I live in Europe and Freeloader/Ocarina don't work anymore.

Now I have updated the code list with the newest version off the Air Dodge (v2.1). And when I put the code on it says: 'SD Codes found. Applying.'
But when the game start and I go in a match it doesn't work. Other codes work, is it possible that it are to much lines?? Because I also tried the old code and it don't work..

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I have a question regarding Moveswaps. Is it normal if some of them do not work at all? I was trying to swap Peach with Zelda with no results. They game doesn't freeze, they just stay the same.

Me_Aludes

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this is already posted but I have a problem:

When the SSBM Air Dodge code was out I put it in my .txt file. And I put the code on and it worked.
Now I found new stuff for the homebrew channel and I needed to instal some stuff on my Wii to get that worked. Now I must start all my (NTSC) games with the WiiGator. I live in Europe and Freeloader/Ocarina don't work anymore.

Now I have updated the code list with the newest version off the Air Dodge (v2.1). And when I put the code on it says: 'SD Codes found. Applying.'
But when the game start and I go in a match it doesn't work. Other codes work, is it possible that it are to much lines?? Because I also tried the old code and it don't work..
I have a PAL Wii and I have no problems charging the SSBM Air Dodge with Wiigator's Backup Launcher.
If you had a modded Wii, try GeckoOS 1.7b. It comes with Ocarina support and it should work.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I have a question regarding Moveswaps. Is it normal if some of them do not work at all? I was trying to swap Peach with Zelda with no results. They game doesn't freeze, they just stay the same.
yes. many combinations freeze the game, and many characters cannot have moveswaps applied to them, like bowser, kiby, zelda, shiek, samus, zamus, pokemon trainer pokemon, and nana/popo. lucario is the least compatable character to apply moveswaps to.

more info, and the character moveswap matchup chart: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189443

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
checking the message board will not, but once you update recently, nintendo will start forcing updates, instead of letting you choose to in the message board. that is where the twilight hack comes in for people who already updated.

use the new twilight hack, get a downgrader working, and get back to hacking
I need a link to a downgrader tho thats the problem

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
well then how are they doing it in this video ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl2C4h2Kuqk&feature=related
That video is why I 99% sure. I'm also 100% sure the my code can't be modified to do that after after reading the description. In fact I just checked and confirmed it.

There is a problem with the custom roster code. If you add Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur, Sheik or ZSS, the game will merely select either Pokemon Trainer, Zelda or Samus, depending on the character. Is there any way to fix this or an updated code?
Maybe. It would be hard. I'll add it to the back of my queue.

These characters have no CSP (character select portraits). Thus, it will never work, with or without codes.
That not true. The reason is the the game moves the "puck" to the first Icon that has the matching ID and the ID that's stored is the one for the characters main personality.

Finns7

Smash Ace
Guys please answer my question

I played online on allisbrawl against this toonlink and I was ganon.......I 3 stocked him but when I go back to the chat he claims I Self destructed and He 3 stocked me..........SO Im like u noob I have the replay and I look at it later on in the night and I realize that he was right, because the replay shows me jumping off the cliff Self destructing. Even though I kno for a fact I beat him. Is this because I had certain hacks on (tripless brawl, wavedash........ect ect.) and he didnts

Also Can I send someone hacked brawl vids showcasing wdshing and l canceling....will it play on there wii exactly as it plays on mine.

Jose_Gallardo

Smash Apprentice
That not true. The reason is the the game moves the "puck" to the first Icon that has the matching ID and the ID that's stored is the one for the characters main personality.
Wait, I thought he was talking about getting CSP for said characters. I felt he was implying if that was possible.

Almas

Smash Lord
Guys please answer my question

I played online on allisbrawl against this toonlink and I was ganon.......I 3 stocked him but when I go back to the chat he claims I Self destructed and He 3 stocked me..........SO Im like u noob I have the replay and I look at it later on in the night and I realize that he was right, because the replay shows me jumping off the cliff Self destructing. Even though I kno for a fact I beat him. Is this because I had certain hacks on (tripless brawl, wavedash........ect ect.) and he didnts

Also Can I send someone hacked brawl vids showcasing wdshing and l canceling....will it play on there wii exactly as it plays on mine.
What happened there is called a desynch. The Brawl games send each other lists of the button inputs the other player is doing, and because of the codes, they each intepret this information in slightly different ways, resulting in you both seeing a slightly different match. This error magnifies quickly with time, especially with things like Melee Air Dodge (which has a tendency to desynch even when both Wiis are using it). Simply put - if you want to play Brawl over wifi, make sure both players have the (exact) same codes in use.

Revven

FrankerZ
If I get Homebrew and twilight hack will my wii be bricked or will it be bricked when nintendo forces an update?
It won't get bricked either way, Nintendo will just at some point disable the HBC (which is bad) it is NOT wise to update but, if you do, turn off WiiConnect24 so Nintendo CAN'T update your Wii without your permission. Then you can keep Homebrew and keep playing with codes! :)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Sorry, guys, I'm sure this has been answered somewhere already. I tried looking through the code topics I could find, but the explanations seemed kinda dodgy. I have the list of codes and have the hacks ready to go, but I can't figure out what I need to put in to get it to change songs. The file I have says:

4A000000 9017EBCC
1400XXXX 0000YYYY
E0000000 80008000
XXXX = Stage Offset + (Song # - 1) * 8
YYYY = Song to Replace with

And it has a list of songs and a list of stages, but I don't really get it. The tracks and stages have numbers and letters, how am I supposed to subtract 1 from 272A?

If anyone knows how to do this hack, help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom