• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl IC Finder and Chatroom

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
edited the first post. this is now a topic for discussing/organizing matches with other IC players (via wifi or otherwise). hopefully this will get us playing each other and encourage more open discussion on how others can improve their ICs with FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE and not just through vids.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
ive started to like them because of Fly Amanita =3 I saw him at the tournament and was shocked so i decided to pick them up...Fly doesnt need to CG, Hes too good for it

AIM= drkchatty

not drlchatty

smaci92

Smash Lord
edited the first post. this is now a topic for discussing/organizing matches with other IC players (via wifi or otherwise). hopefully this will get us playing each other and encourage more open discussion on how others can improve their ICs with FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE and not just through vids.
oh ya! now that sounds like an idea! :)

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I uesd them in Melee, and they were my best then. I wanted to main Game and Watch, but my Climbers are better. I guess it is because N64 smash is my favorite, and I loved throwing people and chaingrabbing them (throwing them off walls and catching them before they could land again) before I knew of the Ice Climbers. It was also hard to punish missed grabs back then. I was always grab happy, so the Ice Climbers were a perfect fit I guess. I've gotten into Melee again recently for the first time since 05' and my Ice Climbers are still my best character.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ive started to like them because of Fly Amanita =3 I saw him at the tournament and was shocked so i decided to pick them up...Fly doesnt need to CG, Hes too good for it

AIM= drkchatty

not drlchatty
i just copy/paste what i see on the page. if its down wrong i'll fix it, but that means its wrong somewhere else.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
^ Well, since I'm near you like next to each other (Depends on the counties we live in), why don't we Brawl? Lulz.

And also, I did say I live in Atlanta, but I live in Duluth, BUT it's next to Atlanta. I just didn't want to just specifically..... put Duluth since they're Duluth and Atlanta are sticking to each other.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
^ Well, since I'm near you like next to each other (Depends on the counties we live in), why don't we Brawl? Lulz.

And also, I did say I live in Atlanta, but I live in Duluth, BUT it's next to Atlanta. I just didn't want to just specifically..... put Duluth since they're Duluth and Atlanta are sticking to each other.
alright. i'm in decatur. :p

what school do you go to? i might know it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
The county name where I live in + I'm in the 8th grade + School.

:D Guess nao! 0.0
Duluth Middle School?

Hull Middle School?

River Trail Middle School?

Louise Radloff Middle School?

Perimeter Christian School?

Notre Dame Academy?

Duluth Junior Academy?

Monarch School?

Taylor Road Middle School?

Sweetwater Middle School?

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Lulz, yeah. But... if I'm correct, I'm supposed to be in the 7th grade not in the 8th. ;D

And wait, does that mean I'm the youngest IC player? 0.0
J/K, I just think I am or it's just me.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Oh wait... lulz, there is 1 member whose younger than me, Kackamee. O:

Eh, I'm needing a Brawl right now, because there's like no people on anymore, or they just give up on playing it, or they're busy.
No lag. :D

smaci92

Smash Lord
i'll try and have the box done by tonight...i doubt many people will go on it, but who cares. the pika boards have one, and its pretty popular...:)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I'd go on it, if I have time.

And that kind of chat? Is it that chat that makes sounds when you sign in or enter the chat? Because it really has some weird avatars there... but meh, I'd prefer coolwebchats but that kind of chat seems.. big while xat is a mini-chat or something like that. If it is that kind of chat, then my username is still ChibiIceClimberz.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I'd go on it, if I have time.

And that kind of chat? Is it that chat that makes sounds when you sign in or enter the chat? Because it really has some weird avatars there... but meh, I'd prefer coolwebchats but that kind of chat seems.. big while xat is a mini-chat or something like that. If it is that kind of chat, then my username is still ChibiIceClimberz.
i think i'll stick with xat. mini chat for our mini Ice Climber group ^_^

smaci92

Smash Lord
get on teh chatz everyone...so I can make everyone a member...=P also, be aware that when you first get on the chat, it will give you a wierd name....you can change it by clicking the wierd name.

edit: 3 members already! me, bunny, and funnen. I'll make anyone a member if they show up when I'm on the chat.. ;)

Top Bottom