• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl IC Finder and Chatroom

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I think I'm already a member there... eh, signed in and I'll need to change avatar..

Curse Zapdos and those weird sprite avatars... they're like from the 1st generation.

smaci92

Smash Lord
frozenpopo: i recorded a few of our games tonight...but deleted them, cause i was playing crappy tonight lol. we'll definitely play again (maybe tomorrow?), and I'll record some good ones hopefully ;) i got a new capture card today, so I'm really excited to go crazy with it and record everything :laugh: GGs

and dude, change your online name to frzn or something lol i didn't even know who your were haha

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
frozenpopo: i recorded a few of our games tonight...but deleted them, cause i was playing crappy tonight lol. we'll definitely play again (maybe tomorrow?), and I'll record some good ones hopefully ;) i got a new capture card today, so I'm really excited to go crazy with it and record everything :laugh: GGs

and dude, change your online name to frzn or something lol i didn't even know who your were haha
definitely tomorrow.

and i'll switch to FROZN when we're ready to play.... actually, i may just switch to that all together....

smaci92

Smash Lord
definitely tomorrow.

and i'll switch to FROZN when we're ready to play.... actually, i may just switch to that all together....
just switch your name all together lol.
and you better hope i'm better today (I'll use ZSS more) so that I can put our matches on youtube...just click my sig to access my youtube channel and check if I put some up...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
just switch your name all together lol.
and you better hope i'm better today (I'll use ZSS more) so that I can put our matches on youtube...just click my sig to access my youtube channel and check if I put some up...
cool. my YouTube account is AmericanHobo3. i just subscribed.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Hhm, cool videos.

The 2nd part of the video... hhm, very cool trick. But there's also a trick when: Nana uses the bat and Popo then grabs to stop making the opponent fly. Ex: Nana uses bat -> QUICKLY grab with Popo. <- Kind of useful...

smaci92

Smash Lord
We should all advertise the chatroom in our siggy (like mine) so that the chat isn't dead most of the time...maybe we'll get more people lulz =P

smaci92

Smash Lord
hey everyone....the new address for the chat is this: http://xat.com/IceClimberzzz

FP, can you change it please??? thanks :) also, can you make the font bigger so everyone can see it, cause the font is small...and I think nobody can see it...that might help to get more people on it...

lain

Smash Master
I don't think you trust in my self righteous suicide.

I cry when angels deserve to DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
I just went to the chat room and no one was there. :cry:
Probably because it's 1:26a.m.
Anyways, I have a tournament tomorrow (technically today I guess) and won't be on again until afterwards.
I'll post how I do as soon as I get back.

Wish me luck! :bee:

smaci92

Smash Lord
I just went to the chat room and no one was there. :cry:
Probably because it's 1:26a.m.
Anyways, I have a tournament tomorrow (technically today I guess) and won't be on again until afterwards.
I'll post how I do as soon as I get back.

Wish me luck! :bee:
good luck ;) show people how IC's are supposed to be played :bee: and ya, if you were on the chat in the middle of the night, there won't be people on.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
I just finished my second tourney.
I lost to an Ike (who went on the win the whole thing) and I lost to a VERY good DK (probably the best in the midwest).
I DID beat a falco and an MK though.

Not bad for my second tourney.

(I think the Ike a lost to recorded the last game in the set, so hopefully I can find it and have you guys critique it. I beat him one of the games, but he of course didn't save it. >_>)

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Yo ITF. EPIC Link Iceclimbers battles. Even though we didn't play in the tourney and they were just friendlies they were challenging matches.

:D You got farther than me in the tourney. I wish I had recorded our matches. They were epic! If you knew the chaingrab timing for Link, you probably woulda owned me. (Thank god for bombs)

Top Bottom