• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall Returns!!!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So MK tournamnet and girlfriend is gone for the weekend. I think this just made my decision easier.
so many pro mks gon be thar to give you that golden deek
lolz

it's a two hour drive, so not too bad

:phone:
o wow that's really close. we'll have to meet up some time in the future as well for some big smashfest or something. see ya tomorrow!

Lol when you said @nova I still thought you were talking to me. Lmao xD

I'd give you the big daddy 'N' lol

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I'm getting stuff prepared for tomorrow and leaving for my pre tourney training session soon, be ready guys it's gonna be fun :)

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Seeing Eric say a two hour drive is close boggles my mind.
Yeah dude. Cincinnati is 2.5 hrs away. columbus 3. I only know of driving about 6 hrs in a day when going to a smash tourney. After 4 yrs you rly just get used to it lol

Kel

Smash Master
This is Kentucky, TC. On the other hand, it could take just as long to get from one side of detroit to the other and you travel 1/4 the distance.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
2hrs is honestly not that bad, especially since I'm coming from a whole other state.

and yes mister eric smash fests sound awesome. I can't stress enough how dead the scene is here : (

Kel

Smash Master
BTW guys be careful about how you enter these directions into google. If you put the name of the church in the directions google will route you to maysville. This is not in maysville

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
What Kel said. This is in Owingsville, not Maysville. If you have ANY trouble locating the place (I suggest taking exit 121 off of I-64), call my cell (606) 434-9996

Good luck to everyone tomorrow =]

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Umm... I don't remember the full results, but I do believe that I remember the top five for singles if anyone is interested.

#5: Shadow Phoenix (MK)
#4: Soldier_2 (DK)
#3: Ralph Cecil (Snake)
#2: Smile (Diddy)
#1: KERO (Olimar)

I know for sure that the top 3 is right, but 4 and 5 might be a little off.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Loved the tournament. Loved the "new" players who were actually pretty dang good.
And most importantly, loved the hype.
Way to rep it KY.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Ralph looked so mad focused! <3. also,

2 hours is mad easy. When I was in IL, Ripple and I had to go a minimum of 3 hours to get to a tournament. We also drove 15 hours to NJ for Apex.
You dodged a bullet. I wanted to find Lou Pickles' fifTEEN miles rants, but there was none on youtube T_T

Top Bottom