• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall Returns!!!

Ya Dad

Smash Apprentice
They're not banned but it's preferred that they aren't used
I'll be bringing at least four other people, so all we have room for is a crappy little 20" lcd, and it's an early model. Like, this tv was bought when 720p was at the height of fashion :/

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

Any side events going to happen at this? :o

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Well, SP's reason is pretty legit since I just found out he can't come due to $$ issues after being in a wreck.
Couldn't you bring along anyone from Lex, Kel?

Well turns out we're gonna have to bail on this actually. I'm not able to get the weekend off and seb's got a concert he's planning on making this weekend.

:phone:
Such a black thing to do last minute.

Looking to still have around 20 - 30 entrants. Let's just see what cincy can bring.

Kel

Smash Master
Yeah, I can take people no problem. I just need people to be at my place when I want to leave. I used to do the whole pick up everyone around the city thing back in the day and I learned not to do that any more.

I'm always down to take people.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Haha even Mr Eric is a no-no. (there's so many of us that being character specific is about the only way to tell us apart.)
Anywho, I look forward to playing you =]

Also, why wouldn't ralphie be going?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Haha even Mr Eric is a no-no. (there's so many of us that being character specific is about the only way to tell us apart.)
Anywho, I look forward to playing you =]

Also, why wouldn't ralphie be going?
Can I call you SneakyTako that's close enough isn't it? :o

Also yeah money stuff. I might have found a way to get some money though, so i'm a bit more of a maybe right now. :I

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I get so confused trying to figure out who's cancelled and who hasn't so I'll see whoever shows up on Saturday it's going to be a lot of fun guys :)

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Just making it known that, regardless of having a side event or not, I'll be bringing an Xbox with UMvC3 and P4A for people to play.

Really looking forward to this. Hael, if you want any help TOing, I'd be happy to help.

Top Bottom