• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl @ Miami Sunset Senior

BBQTV

Smash Master
i like how no one knows where this is. man when it comes to knowing where things are you guys suck

AkashaQD

Smash Rookie
props 2 all who showed! much thanks for coming, and for teaching ;) & of course thanks for all yur suggestions :) i promise to implement them for the next round in february :)

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Just because he's not on smash boards he's a random guy? There's other good people out there. No offense to Kith, chaz and galeon

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Well, I was posting in reply to Snipa. The rules were (if I recall correctly):

-Final Destination only
-3 stocks/8 mins
-No custom controller configurations or name tags
-They used the actual Tournament sub-menu, so only 1 game per set.

All in all, it was pretty fun.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I wish school ended at 3 today so that I could have made it in time for this. Still got some good friendlies, though.

Also, Nick Riddle doesn't know how to follow directions lol.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
it was nice seeing some familiar faces again. friendlies are fun.
dfear you need to read my RMTs in smogon.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I bet chaz kith and galeon would have adapted second and third match. Also, not having controls to set sounds stupid...maybe one day these newbie TOs will learn how to run a legit tournament.
At least it was 3 stock 8 minutes on a decent stage.

Kith

Smash Ace
I bet chaz kith and galeon would have adapted second and third match. Also, not having controls to set sounds stupid...maybe one day these newbie TOs will learn how to run a legit tournament.
Next one is gonna be on a Saturday, and I'm going to make sure it's run legit :-P.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
There was no timer, actually. I think I was telling DFEAR to time his opponent out when I saw that there wasn't any timer. o_O

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy on fd is so good...lol

ANYWAY

polt be DJ JACKS rides plz, he needs to be part of teh community hes mad cool and legit.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
diddy on fd is so good...lol

ANYWAY

polt be DJ JACKS rides plz, he needs to be part of teh community hes mad cool and legit.
Sure, but it can't be this weekend, obviously. Is there anyone else available to drive him?

:069:

Top Bottom