• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl model extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
is sound effect editing as easy as just replacing stuff in the sound effect file with BrawlBox and load it up File Patch Code v4.0 Beta?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
@ThatGuyYouMightKnow

No model swap. I removed Metaknight's mask and added a texture on his face for Maskless Metaknight. Did the same for Meta Kirby but made a Kirby face.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@ThatGuyYouMightKnow

No model swap. I removed Metaknight's mask and added a texture on his face for Maskless Metaknight. Did the same for Meta Kirby but made a Kirby face.
>_> and you posted it here because?
-DD

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
brawlbox seems to only be able to export/replace sound files as "raw data files"...

anyone willing to actually tell us how they put in custom sound effects?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Wait, hold up... has he acually gotten a model to work in game, and is just working out bugs? Or am I off track?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
man this'll be so cool with phantoms clone engine... i wonder what will be left after model importing... i guess perfecting the sfx replacement for sd loading... but then what? is that it?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
man this'll be so cool with phantoms clone engine... i wonder what will be left after model importing... i guess perfecting the sfx replacement for sd loading... but then what? is that it?
That's it :U

Unless you want to include the editing of every file type, but all we really have left is the .rel file type.

HSX

Smash Rookie
You're forgetting about animation editing. That's importaint if you wanna model edit. Very importaint. Also, for people who wanna REALLY customize, they could do level editing also.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
You're forgetting about animation editing. That's importaint if you wanna model edit. Very importaint. Also, for people who wanna REALLY customize, they could do level editing also.
But Kryal has basically done that with BrawlBox, and we get the version with an animation previewer tomorrow or Thursday supposedly :U

Unless we want to use Maya or 3ds Max or something to do that kind of editing, but that's much more BORING than Kryal's :p

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
There's always that code that was never finished or released or whatever, the one that lets there be 6 or 7 characters in a brawl at the same time.

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the only problem was that players 5-7 had to be alloys.
dude do you realize how win that is now that we can easily replace alloy models? as of right now red allow can be the model of any brawl model (including Primid and pokemon trainer. already working and released. ill look for the vid i have of them if any1 needs).
still nothing for blue and green alloys

but my point is that untill Pharrox finishes, putting models on alloys is all we have. If that code was released it would definitly give a much needed changeup to the brawl.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
This thread is becoming more off topic every day. What now we're talking about Brawlbox (despite how awesome it is) but I would those discussions in the BrawlBox's actual thread. This thread is for Pharrox to post updates.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Happy Thankxgiving Pharrox! I hope you enjoy it. Any updates?
XD I sounded like an ugrateful punk right there. I wish you the best Pharrox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom