• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ - Official 5.0 RC1 Build is now online! (Re-Use Autoupdater, Snake bug fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
The Jump Cancelable (Frame 22) U-tilt can sometimes imitate many of the uses of the old shine without drastically changing his game. It's a good compromise.

proteininja

Smash Journeyman
My hype broke after it took them more than a week to release this. Can someone please tell me when this is going to be released, so I can stop checking this stupid *** thread.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Ugh... Where do I ask for a USB loader that I can actually play Brawl+ with, at least using the snapshot hack? My Wii can't read discs anymore, so I have to use a USB loader to play any Wii games. Problem is, NeoGamma won't do anything with Ocarina codes (and yes, I have it set to just file replacement 3.5.1 and the snapshot hack code) and USB Loader GX just flat out freezes before the game can even load if I have Ocarina turned on... I really miss Brawl+... (As I said, I'm not necessarily asking for it here, but I'm at least asking what topic to go to for help on this.)

jalued

Smash Lord
MMmmnnnn dislexia.... so sexy.;)
haha shes dispraxic as well (lack of coordination and depth perception- walks into doors lol)

"hey, i wanna go ontop...oh thats it..oh dam it!! *falls off bed*"

all kidding aside, i love her :D <3

my god we need this new offical set lol, the level of chat has definately fallen

and no, dislexic is like not being able to read stuff quickly, and having a slower processing thing than most people ( so smash is confusing for her, maybe its just an excuse lol)

just play zelda with her instead <3

jalued

Smash Lord
That sounds rough.

haha its not that extreame :p was exaggerating quite alot :p It doesnt define her at all, just abit funny when she walks into a door frame, or hits herself on the head with her phone casue she forgot to keep holding it

Lets get off the topic of my gf lol... but let me just say shes a perfect gf in every way ;)

now where is the new nightly?

Sounds hot to me... Shes like a real life moe blob without all that ya know fake and:p 2D.
nah,she has best personality ever :) not just cute as hell

Guys, I suggest New Build party here in the Workshop when the build comes out.

Wiminz and headbangin and ****z everywhere.

And Cape in a dress. We all want that.

tbh i would rather that this thread is locked for a week, so people can just try out the set (have a side thread for help questions ofc)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
lets remove Metaknight's ledge grab ability entirely

That seems fair :D

if anyone makes a pun about "how they couldn't bair to do that" or any extension, I swear i will become a moderator and banhammer >.>

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
i am confused, so falco won't be getting a JC on shine, but instead, will be able to Utilt cancel his shine? BOREDOM.

@Darkdragon; did you see my suggestion? It takes away the range but gives JC, i thought it was good or at least worth consideration :/

Doval

Smash Lord
i am confused, so falco won't be getting a JC on shine, but instead, will be able to Utilt cancel his shine? BOREDOM.
No. He's getting the ability to jump cancel his up-tilt on frame 22.

I love you Sonicandtails.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

@Darkdragon; did you see my suggestion? It takes away the range but gives JC, i thought it was good or at least worth consideration :/
Yea...uhh...as cool as Melee falco was, Brawl+ current falco build is pretty unique with the "pull in shine", which was different, but cool.
-DD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so i heard there was a new nightly

the fact i'm not playing it right now is highly disappointing

wbr more like failbr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom