• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
ouin.

jdois avouer qu'en partie, j'tais surpris de pas être dans le tournoi pcq la dernière fois que j'ai été aux weeklies, j'ai pull un joel pis j'ai absorbé la dette que personne voulait payer après le départ de joel (jfaisais des teams avec pkm vs bam/vwins, pis pest/fhatuik jouaient sur l'autre télé, mais personne voulait payer plus qu'y avaient payé à joel). ça a fait vibré ma corde sensible mettons. Il semblerait que les weeklies finissent quand joel décide de partir. =/ J'tais quand même pas pour dire "ouais ben jdevrais être dans le tournoi, la dernière fois j'ai payé X$ de plus quand on est parti plus tard", surtout pas au gars qui se fait **** à chaque semaine par les coûts additionnels.
Ugh, that's balls. If you want, next time I can ask Jin if I could prepay for a TV for however much time, and you can collect the money and pay me back after. Just let me know before I leave.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
ouin.

jdois avouer qu'en partie, j'tais surpris de pas être dans le tournoi pcq la dernière fois que j'ai été aux weeklies, j'ai pull un joel pis j'ai absorbé la dette que personne voulait payer après le départ de joel (jfaisais des teams avec pkm vs bam/vwins, pis pest/fhatuik jouaient sur l'autre télé, mais personne voulait payer plus qu'y avaient payé à joel). ça a fait vibré ma corde sensible mettons. Il semblerait que les weeklies finissent quand joel décide de partir. =/ J'tais quand même pas pour dire "ouais ben jdevrais être dans le tournoi, la dernière fois j'ai payé X$ de plus quand on est parti plus tard", surtout pas au gars qui se fait **** à chaque semaine par les coûts additionnels.

Je savais pas que tu avais payer le manquant ce weekly la! taurai pus me le dire , jaurai payé au moins la moitier avec toi. combien tu avais payé ?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd be down to play 64, but I suck with N64 controllers. I also suck at Smash64, since I played it for about 3 times a month for a year before melee came out, and it was still a party game.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Classic Controller Pro should fix the issues when it comes out. And by issues, I mean analog shoulder buttons. Useless and annoying for 64.

You would be right, Krew, if there was any N64 controller left in the world without a limp stick.

I like my sticks nice and hard...

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Classic Controller Pro should fix the issues when it comes out. And by issues, I mean analog shoulder buttons. Useless and annoying for 64.

You would be right, Krew, if there was any N64 controller left in the world without a limp stick.

I like my sticks nice and hard...
I was trying to think of a good way to describe that issue with n64 controllers. You got it right.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
Hey all we just made some changes at NCBA that has to do with pricing and also with single stations with gamertag+xbox gold

Basically it comes down to this.

The first row that you see when you enter NCBA (5 head to head station) will be 5$/hour for a head to head station for any game that we have at NCBA. In other words its a station that seats 2 people one on each side.

The second row will be a 3$/hour station for any game that is played on those stations. It only seats 1 person only and not 2!!!!. Those stations also have Xbox Live Gold for those who want to play online.

There are 8 singles Xbox 360 stations for single play with Xbox Live Gold. The reason why we made them is for people to play first person shooter games like Halo and Gears of war and also SF4 online against others or against others that are also playing on the singles stations. This is obviously for those who come alone and don't know others and wish to play on their own station for 3$/hour instead of 5$/hour.

Lastly we have gamertags for the single stations that anybody that has Xbox Live Gold at home can play against from home. The following are the gamertags at NCBA for you to add to your xbox and challenge people that play at NCBA.

ncba06
ncba07
ncba08
ncba09
ncba10
ncba11
ncba12
ncba13

Please don't ask me to add your xbox gamertag to each one of the consoles.............its just a pain in the *** to do it one by one :p

zaf

Smash Lord
im coming tomorrow with jer. what times do most people start showing up at?

reggie call me tonight or something to let me know what is going on this week.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Jin, just reminding you that bisb nan is this weekend, il call you today to make sur everythings ready for it.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Chet tu parles tu des tournois que un des gars parlais? jveux savoir c quand yknow.

Top Bottom