• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually Elef has a job and loads of money. You should also respect the guy who's probably gonna get you boom you boom waster.

K well since Kage isn't gonna be at the biweeklie, I confirm my presence at the next one.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Je viens de remarqué que les Bi-weeklies sont très facile d'accès en auto depuis Les Cèdres :chuckle: Et puisque l'été frappe à ma porte depuis 1 mois, je crois que je pourrais faire une place dans mon horaire pour cet évènement.

ATTN Jarc: pour 2$, je te fais le lift, wanna hop on? Tu pourrais amener une TV et un cube si on est sûr d'être beaucoup :p

ATTN Chet: since you're a mod, mind changing the front page info so newcomers get real information ? Thanks buddy ;)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Alright I'll try to get some words out...

The next biweekly is Tuesday, July 3rd. I'll try not to forget the front page again :p

Biweelies probably will not die for the simple fact that Smash is too good. I'm not going to stop trying to go simply because TCT is around the corner; if anything, I'm going to try and get better. I don't want to hear talk of "Bi-weeklies are gonna die" because frankly, I think that's a load of ****. I like playing smash and hanging out with you guys, and I like seeing people at Biweeklies and playing there, since we don't have enouh smashfests going on.

I'm going to try and add some biweekly dates to the smash calender when I get a chance to ***** someone's premium account. Unless someone feels like doing so right now...

swordgard

Smash Hero
I may come to this biweekly not sure il know in about 3 hours so yeah....who knows you guys might see me there, oh and is it true there are only top 4 +thatguy going to biweekly nowadays....it wont change my decision wether to go or not i just wanna know.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
jay not coming so matt probably not coming so im probably not coming so chet probably not coming so vwins and bam probably not coming so lets blame jay.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
$5 after 7 when most people show up.

it's not so bad and I plan to attend unless I can't get a lift again.

Damax

Smash Lord
So if I read well if I want to stay from 16h to 19h I have to pay 8 bucks? And am I obliged to have a crew?
Idea for the biweeklie: charge by number of hours. if you leave before the end you don't get penalised. from 19h to 23 is 5 bucks right? so we should have an option from 16 to 19 or 17 to 20. Pay when you arrive, confirm them you are leaving, if you don't you'r supposed to give 3 more bucks.

HEARD THAT JOEL?

Top Bottom