• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Exactly. And yes upload Shaymin. I guess With the POkepark Models now we can have custom Pokemon! Finally!

Wait, is Mewtwo in POkepark?

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Sure I'll upload it in a sec but some models don't seem to work.
!

gfjgfjkhjf

ghfjhgkjfhskjfhjkgfhgjkh

asdafdshffhjgafgjgkfjkajjakjgkjdfjghgiqeorhqewmnjiywqryewfjsdahf

You just figured out how to solve that problem that a lot of MDL0-based games had!

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET AN MDL0 WORKING IN BRAWLBOX:

After cutting out the unnecessary bytes out of the header like usual, change the top highlighted byte to match the bottom one. Not the other way around.
(Thank Apocolypse3000 for this bit of knowledge, not me.)

Excuse me while I jump around like an idiot. Then, I'll find out what's stopping it from being decompiled in AiS. THEN, I might've found out why they don't work as-is in Brawl.
did u try that?

Mit

Smash Ace
Time to quote a bunch of images ;)

Quick question, might be nothing, but why do some of the imported TvC models appear to have extremely low-res textures over them? Is that just something to do with the viewer? Or is that what they would really look like if anyone actually gets these models working in Brawl?

*looks through thread* wow there's alot of great stuff in here i finally got stormy destination to animate thanks to n64billy i'll put it up in a bit but pics:

Going to put the finishing touches on this then i'll release it any ideas for lighting?
Oh and dream land is coming along fine just need a little bit longer to finish it
Does the rain bounce off of characters/the floor? I'm not even sure if it does that in Distant Planet, actually, but I'm just wondering. Also, is the sound imported for the rain as well? Or is it just silent?

For lighting models, if possible to rip the lighting model from Distant Planet when it's raining, try that :p If not, I know Shadow Moses Island's lighting model worked wonders for that Night-time Bridge of Eldin map. It might be suitable for this as well.

Right click on modeldata[1], new character animation

Then right click on the model and preview. Select the first bone (on the left), select the animation you have created (on the right, newnode00), and edit the translation and rotation values

You should have changed the mosition of your model with this

PD: I'm working on this now (it's in a very early stage)

Is this a 3D stage or a 2D image stage? I hope it's 3D, I don't really like those 2D picture stages D:

Are you still working on that Fourside by any chance as well?

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Quick question, might be nothing, but why do some of the imported TvC models appear to have extremely low-res textures over them? Is that just something to do with the viewer? Or is that what they would really look like if anyone actually gets these models working in Brawl?
It's one of the layers used for something. You can see the higher resolution textures if you disable all of those. All TvC characters appear to have three layers of textures and polys.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
It's the way the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom models are. They have two extra layers for whatever reason. If you want to preview them without the low-res textures, turn off the textures that have "s_" or "w_" before them.

GadgetTR

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to find out if the models from the Fullmetal Alchemist Wii games can be converted for use in BrawlBox/Brawl.

C'mon, I'm seeing all these anime characters and no Edward Elric? D:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
I found an ISO for the Wii version of Godzilla Unleashed here: [link removed]

Could someone try to see if they can get the models working in BrawlBox? (How does one extract the models anyways?)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
*looks through thread* wow there's alot of great stuff in here i finally got stormy destination to animate thanks to n64billy i'll put it up in a bit but pics:

Going to put the finishing touches on this then i'll release it any ideas for lighting?
Oh and dream land is coming along fine just need a little bit longer to finish it
Lighting you say? I have something that looks like that xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzm4izj0m3n

Get this file and see if you can get some of this effect to your benefit ^^U

Btw, I think there was someone who had done the psychodellic final destination, he should know a lot about light effects, look forward for him ^^U

Is this a 3D stage or a 2D image stage? I hope it's 3D, I don't really like those 2D picture stages D:

Are you still working on that Fourside by any chance as well?
3D stage ^^

I'm still working on Fourside too, I've a few work left but it's almost finished, I'll post it when the time comes ;)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to find out if the models from the Fullmetal Alchemist Wii games can be converted for use in BrawlBox/Brawl.

C'mon, I'm seeing all these anime characters and no Edward Elric? D:
holy piss ill do it right now
EDIT: PM me the torrent/download please

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
What other Japanese games that are animes are there? Somebody find pichu. im bored and need something to work on. EDIT: BOMBER MAN!!!

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Does this Blaziken model need to be converted to a .pac/.pcs file somehow for it to work as a playable character in Brawl, or is it fine as a BRRES?
That's exactly the issue Tbush is working on. There is no current way to just import models. He's gotten some polygon groups to work by replacing things in other characters, but no stand-alone model.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
@mewtwo thank you for crashing the game while i had the volume up loud DX my ears are still ringing from that also i'll have a beta of stormy destination in a few on the stage .h.a.c.king hub thing

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
In the process of attempting to rename Blaziken's bones, I came across this lovely ]Error[ when trying to Save As...:

"Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."

Now that I think about it, should this go in the BrawlBox Q&A thread instead?

im bored and need something to work on. EDIT: BOMBER MAN!!!
YES.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
In the process of attempting to rename Blaziken's bones, I came across this lovely ]Error[ when trying to Save As...:

"Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."

YES.
delete the files in the 2 Anm folders

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
We need a list of characters we want converted. Like, a big list. (Anyone looked inside SOnic Riders?)

Alses

Smash Apprentice

YES.
I haven't had any problems with Blaziken yet... in fact I already finished a animation for it! (I'm gonna make my own Blaziken but I might not release it since my animations aren't very life like :dizzy:)

Edit: I was also wondering if someone could give me a download link for the files of all the pokemon from PBR (thinking about making mew gardevoir milotic wartortle golem blissey or others... I can't decide which is better.... probably gardevoir wartortle and milotic... I started working on Blaziken...)

Revven

FrankerZ
Yes TvC is out in the US... how do you think Apocalypse3000 got Zero's model?

And no, you shouldn't need to make a new thread...

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal

No, you should post the whole error code in the BrawlBox thread. Although, Kryal might not care because he is not working on models from other games yet.

melic67

Smash Cadet
I am looking for someone willing to help with Isaacs model. I need someone to take out(hex edit) the hilt of his sword and give him a new sword (preferably one that looks from golden sun.) Any help would be nice. Thx. (I will send you the stuff if you accept.)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
OTHER GAMES MODEL LIST
We've been able to hex edit models in order to preview them in brawlbox
alot of the models u will have to uncheck polygons and textures to see the full color / high quality model
these are all the ones with dl links
P.S. when i get the full pack of all the characters that work ill upload
ill also get a list of all the characters from the games
here's a list of characters we've succesfully edited:

Naruto EX3 pack (all the characters previewable):
Characters:
Naruto (non-fox)
Naruto Fox
Sasuke
Sakura
Sai
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Asuma
Yamato
Guy
Lee
Tenten
Neji
Hinata
Kiba
Shino
Jiraya
Tsunade
Chouji
Gaara
Temari
Kankuro
Deidara
Itachi
Kisame
Sasori
Hiruko
Kabuto
Orochimaru
Young Naruto
Young Sasuke
Kurenai
Hidan
Kakazu
ripped by: piggybank67

Tatsunoko vs Capcom:
Characters:
Zero:
Megaman:
Viewtiful Joe:
ripped by: RandomTBush

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu no Daibouken Pack:(not hexed):
Characters:
Blaziken:
Dusknoir:
Absol
Blastoise
Darkrai
Gengar
Grardos
Umbreon
Salamance
Flareon
Blaziken
Abra
Deoxys (Original form)
Eevee
Espeon
Scizzor
Geodude
Hitmontop
Treeko
Magikarp
Shinx
Mawile
Leafreon
Lapras
Mweoth
Wailord
Pichu
PorygonZ
Aradactyl
Raichu
Rotom (All 6 forms)
Hitmonlee
Shaymin Grass and Skye Form
Caeporeon
Scyther
Jolteon
Sudowoodo
Sayblye
Duskull
ripped by: n64billy

Soul Eater Monotone Princess:
Death The Kid:

ripped by: ds22

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Do you know if Todadile, Bayleaf, and Quilava are? Johto Pokemon Trainer could be a possiblity...
chicorita cyndaquil quilava todadile and feraligatr.

so chicorita quilava ferailgatr could work. I personally would have prefered cyndaquil crocanaw meganium but whatcha gonna do... or you could use all three 1st stages.

Also as soon as I get freak'n homebrew working again (my friend accepted the update onto my wii XP) I wanna start a Marowak. Marowak is so BA

Top Bottom