• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Bwaahaahahahaa Computer failiures suck but I'm back now. >.<

Hi everyone.

Out of curiousity, does anybody know if yoshi's FS wings can be applied to Ike, without them animating. (Aka: Flapping)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Isn't there already a Winged Ike PSA out there? I know there's ones for Zelda and Marth, the Marth one also being used for Sephiroth

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Bomberman causes desyncs.

Sadfaic

Just as a tip to the rest of you hackers, if possible, release a vertex with absolutely no bones moved at all alongside your normal vertexes if you went and moved any bones in that. Even if it looks silly ingame, I'll take playable over coherent.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Starwaffle, while you're at it, you should totally make Megaman X or Master Chief, I'd love to see what you could do with those.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

Sadfaic

Just as a tip to the rest of you hackers, if possible, release a vertex with absolutely no bones moved at all alongside your normal vertexes if you went and moved any bones in that. Even if it looks silly ingame, I'll take playable over coherent.
You can just go into BrawlBox and rename the bones to what they're supposed to be, lol. Most people just append random crap on the end of the name of the bone.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

Sadfaic

IDK what bomberman your talking about, but mine comes with an wifi version >.>

edit: and also I couldnt find anything to make fangs out of... unless you want me to make them out of his yellow eyes? it would cause desync tho. i'll do it if 3 people say yes.

SonicTHDark

Smash Cadet

edit: and also I couldnt find anything to make fangs out of... unless you want me to make them out of his yellow eyes? it would cause desync tho. i'll do it if 3 people say yes.
HYES!!
10hyes

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh **** I just realized I used the wrong file, my bad!

Also, @ whoever's updating that Totodile... the eyes seem a bit small. Maybe fix those while you're at it? :bee:

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Easy. Let me see...

Open Materials 1 and change "Type" to 3 in all files inside except for:

zzz_pit07_hane

In the main model, and the bow model (another modeldata).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

RandomTBush

Smash Ace

I'd say I'm already halfway there *record skip* halfway there *record skip* halfway there *record skip* halfway there...

Crown isn't textured properly, and it's misplaced, but so far, so good.

(And I'm also re-making the Bandage Girl Jigglypuff vertex hack for the last time, as I'm not entirely happy with how it looks right now.)

Top Bottom