• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

infersaime

Smash Rookie
Well I'm making captain falcon shadow fan basically that captain falcon a Shadow the hedgehog fan is but I will like to have some suggestions I only have right know regulair captain falcon with a picture of Shadow the hedgehog.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Recolor the texture to look like Shadow, darky body, white globes, red scarf... dunno, use ur imagination

also i need help with the shaders!

PD: I hate Sonic fanboys

infersaime

Smash Rookie
Thanks I also hate sonic fanboys but I'm just a fan of Sonic games and the series I don't complain about the smallest thing in a game.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Thanks I also hate sonic fanboys but I'm just a fan of Sonic games and the series I don't complain about the smallest thing in a game.
You and me both, man. Those hardcore fanboys are really annoying...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You and me both, man. Those hardcore fanboys are really annoying...
hay segatendo can you pls make my fanchara his name is speed the hedgehog and he's sonic's second cousin and he's 3 times as powerful as sonic and can turn super with the dragon balls from naruto

segendo pls

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
something I currently making :3

so, all the part I have used:
Ridleys head, wings and tail
Falcos Body
Ikes Shoes, Arm "thingy" and Belt
Pokemon Trainers VS seeker
Wolfs Shield and Gun
Samus ArmCannon
ZSS Gun

and his gun~

more pics inhere~

TheAmazingSnivy

Smash Rookie
Not sure what that SRT0 error would be (did you perhaps try reading it? or taking a screenshot instead of an unnecessary video/)

Also, seriously, put some smoothing groups on that model. It's not 1992 anymore
There were no errors, that's why I'm wondering what's wrong. And this was a test model, I'll smooth it out when I'm closer to completion.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
What hollow parts? I still don't understand your problem because you haven't said anything about it

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Well no, all you said was "I'm having a problem" and you posted a very nondescript video. You could have been referring to the horribly blurry pop-up message, the fact that the model lacks smoothing, or the model's bone weights.

Even still, I don't get your "see-throughness" explanation. Do you mean the model is inside out? You could have rotated the camera to show that.

IF that's the problem (I'm just going to fire solutions to miscellaneous problems rather than wait for your next explanation) then you have go into Brawlbox, select the materials affected and change the CullMode from Cull_Inside to Cull_Outside or vice versa. I had to do that on Spike actually.

TheAmazingSnivy

Smash Rookie
Well no, all you said was "I'm having a problem" and you posted a very nondescript video. You could have been referring to the horribly blurry pop-up message, the fact that the model lacks smoothing, or the model's bone weights.

Even still, I don't get your "see-throughness" explanation. Do you mean the model is inside out? You could have rotated the camera to show that.

IF that's the problem (I'm just going to fire solutions to miscellaneous problems rather than wait for your next explanation) then you have go into Brawlbox, select the materials affected and change the CullMode from Cull_Inside to Cull_Outside or vice versa. I had to do that on Spike actually.
OH! It was inside out! That was the problem! Sorry for being so vague, I didn't know how to explain it. Thank you!

infersaime

Smash Rookie
Just made my first vertex. Now I can work furthur on my Fan Sonic Character.

Btw here is what I made fat Link:

Anyway should I upload it :D

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I recently got hold of the newer BrawlBox, and was playing around with the CHR0 editing features. After some trial and errors, I did manage to make a couple poses out of the work. For one pose...

[collapse=Pose]

One of the things that I did included making the model look like it was properly wielding the tennis racket.

Now this is just for testing purposes, especially since I don't excel at animation hacks that well.

Note: The vertex edits are not mine; I merely used them as a base for setting up the pose.
[/collapse]

Top Bottom