• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Hmmm, the Luigi thing sounds pretty ****ed epic! :D
This is where some hero steps in and vertex hacks FLUDD to look like the Vacuum. *stands up* And that hero... Isnt me. :laugh: Ill try on the nozzle though! Need a refference pic.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
That's funny, I was JUST thinking about a poltergust 3000 luigi and how good it would be in brawl...

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Agreed. He even has the right voice AND stage for it. Makes me wonder why they didnt do this in the first place. Probably because they gave mario fludd? still though. anyway, a fludd vertex hack into a vacuum shouldnt be too hard to do, right? Ive seen harder.

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
Vishkugeta, that Chopper is very good! I like how much the antlers add to it.

Could I suggest that you remove the shoe laces? To do so, you only need to delete them in the texture.

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvj5kyw2yzm/STGDXCORNERIA_VenomEdited.PAC

Venom had poor collisions, so I had a look inside the file and what did I find? Tons of misaligned vertexes! So, I spent a while realigning them and getting things in their proper order. I also reset a few ceilings that should be walls, etc. I haven't tested it yet, but it should work a lot better.

At bare minimum it'll work the same on both sides, unlike the lopsidedness before.

On a side note, for everyone who has been making custom portraits, I've found out the perfect method for getting them working in photoshop (no guarantees for any other program) The key is having an indexed background (default in any exported portrait) and an alpha channel (likewise).

If you change the image, be certain to set the alpha channel to match up with the changes you made. If you use the alpha channel correctly, then there's no need to set the background as magenta or whatever to accommodate for transparency values, you can just save the image as a TGA, and import straight to brawlbox, NO FURTHER ADJUSTMENTS NECESSARY.

If anyone is confused by my explanation, I'll post a photo tutorial next time I have need to swap out a portrait.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
We're still here. Personally, I don't think it came out as bad as you make it seem.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
For a second I thought it was like, Mecha-Giga Bowser.

Sorry, not a big enough Metroid fan to have recognized it immediately.

n64billy

Smash Ace

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
To refill tank, enter a body of water and press the R button...
*fishy*
Failure
I OWN YOU!

Top Bottom