• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
That Green building in the backgound bothers me Mewtwo. Is it supposed to be lights on the building, just not textured yet?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
That Green building in the backgound bothers me Mewtwo. Is it supposed to be lights on the building, just not textured yet?
The green building, huh?

Just watch this picture

And this one again

As you can see, it's green on purpose :p

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Lol, I immediatily made a CSP by using the picture where he was standing on the green floor ;p
Thank you, it rocks =3

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Lol, I immediatily made a CSP by using the picture where he was standing on the green floor ;p
Thank you, it rocks =3
But... The jiggly in that picture is green, the one in the download link is pink O.o xD

Are you going to use it with a green texture? xD

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
The green building, huh?

Just watch this picture

I thought this was Melee, wow that looks AMAZING!

Alos I forgot to ask you, where did you get the model for the brawl Fountain of Dreams?
Tales of N...Symphonia?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
That is melee, it was an example of showing that the green building is supposed to be their xD

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
...I WAS FOOLED!
YOU DARE POST MELEE PICS IN MY LAIR!?!??
YOU MUST *shot*
Ghostly b2j: YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

Roo525

Smash Ace
omg omg omg omg Flandre *-*
it looks pretty good
i hope her PSA will be destructive with alot of danmaku xDD
I'll make her as destructive as possible without her being broken of course. :p

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Well I was editing Zelda to have more correct body proportions to match Morrigan's lower body frame(legs, cause Zelda's are too skinny):

Don't mind the hair that could be easily fixed, I thought it was coming out somewhat good but it's no use

MetaRidley5

Smash Rookie
I LOVE YOU! XD
Why? cuz I love Flandre XD
I can't wait for her to be finished, any chance of seeing a Remilia alt costume?
My only complaint is that the colours are a little to bright for brawl style, however some people might prefer that style so I can just change that myself later, overall great job, and how did you get the eyes to appear in Brawlbox? whenever I view the model, its just blank eyes. And lastly do you have any particular moveset ideas?

Roo525

Smash Ace
I LOVE YOU! XD
Why? cuz I love Flandre XD
I can't wait for her to be finished, any chance of seeing a Remilia alt costume?
My only complaint is that the colours are a little to bright for brawl style, however some people might prefer that style so I can just change that myself later, overall great job, and how did you get the eyes to appear in Brawlbox? whenever I view the model, its just blank eyes. And lastly do you have any particular moveset ideas?
All right, time to answer some questions. Once Flandre's done, I may do Remilia as a separate hack entirely. You can make an alternate costume if you like, but I dont suggest it until the entire model is finished.

The colors may look a little too bright, but I liked it that way. I suppose if you like I can make a darker version.

I made the eyes from her eyelid textures, simply because they woudn't work correctly otherwise. They will look fine in-game. To view the eyes in Brawlbox, open the left-side bar, and under textures, uncheck the following:

-PeachTexEyeHigh
-PeachTexEyeWhite
-PeachTexEyeYellow

For a moveset, I watched a bunch of video's from Touhou games and cutom made games with moves for Flandre. This was the best one I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7h8JB7-9U

I'll probobly take alot of moves from this, and from Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

And finally, all progress and suggestions for Flandre should be put here at Hardcorebrawlhacks.wordpress.com for simplicity's sake. This is also where updates will be viewed first.

Thanks for your review!

MetaRidley5

Smash Rookie
Cool, I'll make sure to check out that site from now on XD
Also if you make Remilia that would be win to see the Scarlet sisters in action!
as for the colour thing, no worries, I can just use the texture of Flandre Peachkid made and make some modifications, if it bothers me, but so far I've been perfectly fine with it ^^
and yes the MUGEN battle with Ronald McDonald shows off quite a few good moves, the last Flandre moveset was kinda iffy no offense to the original creator ^^;

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well I was editing Zelda to have more correct body proportions to match Morrigan's lower body frame(legs, cause Zelda's are too skinny):

Don't mind the hair that could be easily fixed, I thought it was coming out somewhat good but it's no use
Interesting. I can think of a couple more uses for this.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I'd love you forever if you posted a download link for that. There are so many things that Zelda model can be used for. :3

Roo525

Smash Ace
Cool, I'll make sure to check out that site from now on XD
Also if you make Remilia that would be win to see the Scarlet sisters in action!
as for the colour thing, no worries, I can just use the texture of Flandre Peachkid made and make some modifications, if it bothers me, but so far I've been perfectly fine with it ^^
and yes the MUGEN battle with Ronald McDonald shows off quite a few good moves, the last Flandre moveset was kinda iffy no offense to the original creator ^^;
I didn't know there was a first Flandre moveset. >_>

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow! Flandre is looking awesome =3 I probably won't download until the wings are started though. She just isn't the same without em XD Keep up the great work though, I'll be keeping tabs on your site ;P

Roo525

Smash Ace
Oh wow! Flandre is looking awesome =3 I probably won't download until the wings are started though. She just isn't the same without em XD Keep up the great work though, I'll be keeping tabs on your site ;P
It's not my site, I'm just a part of it. ^-^'
Glad you like it though!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Another Flandre update Already?!

Peach's toad is going to be replaced by Yoshi's final smash wings, and here's what they'll look like. I may make them look better later.

They look a little fractured due to the model they're on. I can fix it, but it looks kinda cool that way. Up to you guys though.

MetaRidley5

Smash Rookie
yeah but the first moveset, didn't really have any of her centric attacks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2313.0
The wings look pretty cool ^^ the white lines in the jems look kinda odd, but it probably won't be to noticeable in game, now I have a question, if you are able to get her hat working, could your release a version with just the had, not the wings, cuz it would be very helpfull to my Amitie texture (person in my avatar)

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
...Flandre will be the best Peach hack ever. Those wings are just amazing!

Hey, coincedentally, I'm doing a vertex hack of Peach for a Touhou character, too, and I have a few questions.

Which vertex group is the hair in?
How do you plan to attach those wings to Peach's back?

Thanks in advance, and your work is simply amazing!

Roo525

Smash Ace
yeah but the first moveset, didn't really have any of her centric attacks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2313.0
The wings look pretty cool ^^ the white lines in the jems look kinda odd, but it probably won't be to noticeable in game, now I have a question, if you are able to get her hat working, could your release a version with just the had, not the wings, cuz it would be very helpfull to my Amitie texture (person in my avatar)
The white lines are transparent, and are caused by it being placed on the wing, which has sectioned feathers. And sure, Once I make Flandre's hat, I'd be more than happy to give you a wingless model.

...Flandre will be the best Peach hack ever. Those wings are just amazing!

Hey, coincedentally, I'm doing a vertex hack of Peach for a Touhou character, too, and I have a few questions.

Which vertex group is the hair in?
How do you plan to attach those wings to Peach's back?

Thanks in advance, and your work is simply amazing!
Hah, thanks.

And god do you NOT want to deal with Peach's hair. It is probobly one of the most complex vertex area's on any character. I just used a short-hair model of peach found in Brawlwault. If you must know though, her hair is found in the vertex group:

FitPeach00_FaceM__FitPeach00_lambert92

I truly wish you luck with that. :skull:

Her wings are replacing Toad's model, which means I have to match up the wings with the rest of the animations on Peach. Living hell...

Roo525

Smash Ace
Oh, and I'll also be vertex hacking Peach's Golf club into the Laeviten, her weird spear-like weapon.

Top Bottom