• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Apparently the Clock Tower has decided to completely change the lighting on it's own. I loaded the stage today to find several parts of the stage to be very dark and not at all like what it was last time I was there. Ugh. So much more "almost done the stage part".

Double Falco
TIME PARADOX!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
+26 Exp
to whoever guesses who this is gonna be. (not done vertexing or texturing :p)

also, I hate the old method of vertexing, as almost all of the necessary vertecies are all bunched up in the middle

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I saw something like this on Stack Smash, but is it that kid from Cave Story?

Fen__

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's Quote. I remember somebody making a texture for him over PT a long time ago.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Dang. I was going to resume Quote after I finished Young Link, but it's not like there's anything wrong with two people doing him. Really, don't take this as me telling you to stop.

I already have his textures, weapon models, and moveset plans done. Like those guys said, I just need to wait for a sturdy model importer to finish his character model. Or I just might go with the new method, either one.

Yours looks good so far btw.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
fixed his eyes iris :

he looks much better !
still need a texture fix for the cheeks and the red thing that surround the eyes !
also i didn't started the body vertex yet !

Fen__

Smash Ace
I think it looks very good so far, but the "cheeks" look like they push out a little too far to me. It might just be the texture, though. Keep up the good work.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
I saw something like this on Stack Smash, but is it that kid from Cave Story?
and that's +26 Exp for you. :)

Dang. I was going to resume Quote after I finished Young Link, but it's not like there's anything wrong with two people doing him. Really, don't take this as me telling you to stop.

I already have his textures, weapon models, and moveset plans done. Like those guys said, I just need to wait for a sturdy model importer to finish his character model. Or I just might go with the new method, either one.

Yours looks good so far btw.
I was planning on porting him over a character, but pokemon trainer dosen't port well over characters. :p

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

working on a pheonix wright vertex on ike vertex is pretty much done all i need to do is to texture it to look like pheonix.

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
+26 Exp
to whoever guesses who this is gonna be. (not done vertexing or texturing :p)

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae69/kangaroogreen/Brawl/Untitled-7.png

also, I hate the old method of vertexing, as almost all of the necessary vertecies are all bunched up in the middle
Please port him over to Falco. Quote screams Falco's moveset. I mean, his Neutral B? Obviously Falcos.

Just kidding, I've just wanted him over Falco for the longest time. What character is he gonna replace?

(only half kidding, a Quote model for Falco would be the best thing ever)

/randompost

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Ok we get it, you want him over falco because of his laser, but there's more than just movesets that dictate over who a character should go over, namely their skeleton and animations. if you want to give him some sort of laser moveset, PSAs are the way to go.

also kiwi,

others have tried to do a phoenix ike (namely gameandwatching) but there was no texture for him made yet.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I am making a texture for pheonix that's all I really have left to do also gunna try somthing that involves sword glow with him...

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Please port him over to Falco. Quote screams Falco's moveset. I mean, his Neutral B? Obviously Falcos.

Just kidding, I've just wanted him over Falco for the longest time. What character is he gonna replace?

(only half kidding, a Quote model for Falco would be the best thing ever)

/randompost
Hmmmmm, that's actually a really good idea. :) gonna try it when I get finished.

Ok we get it, you want him over falco because of his laser, but there's more than just movesets that dictate over who a character should go over, namely their skeleton and animations. if you want to give him some sort of laser moveset, PSAs are the way to go.
don't forget quote also has a jetpack. :laugh:
and the animations wouldn't really be a problem as I could fix them to fit quote pretty easily.

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUU falco has a TransN of 3 GAHHHH!
gonna have to go over rob then.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
just thought i'd share something i just found out.

this is (supposed to be) Peach over Game and Watch. turns out that G+W has some hard coding that flattens any model put over him. the problem is that his bone structures a mess, and he has about 15 different modeldata's in his .pac, and i would assume the one costume rule would still apply.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
W0000000000T!!!!!
Wow can't wait for Fox!
Is anyone doing Roy or Dr. Mario?
I know someone is doing Y.Link in the KC/MM forums.
What about Pichu?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
There's a Dr Mario already. There's a Roy that look more like Marth than Roy, though there's a partial size modifier code to go with it to make it look more like Roy. They're both vertex hacks rather than conform morphs though, but they're Dr Mario and Roy. They have PSAs floating around too.

Also, what does Game And Watch's model look like on other characters?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
man, i must have been really tired last night, because i forgot to apply Mario's animations to G+W

the face is missing, but i think i can hex the bones to make it show, but i don't know what the problem is with the texture. technically, G+W doesn't have an actual texturedata[0] like the rest of every model ever programmed, and the colors shown occasionally change. but the weird thing is, with and without an added texturedata[0] with Mario's textures, the colors are always the same, even on different costumes.

and N64billy, as already mentioned, this is just a model swap, Mario's model applied to G+W. you can do it with any model to make it flat, but G+W has 97 bones, and not all models will be able to take in that many extra bones, unless they already have a lot.

and Ds22, thanks for saving me a few minutes, i was going to see what he looked like on someone else, but then i decided it was late and that sleep sounded better. i figured he'd look weird, even in brawlbox it shows him holding half his weapons.

Edit: so i figured out how to make him all black, instead of the neon colors he has in the pics. it turns out that G+W doesn't have any UV Points, again unlike any character model ever programmed. he still changes colors too, and he's still completely black for every costume, exept for the weapons that remain, those change color according to the costume color like they should. i'm gonna play around with it a little more, but i'm doubting that we could get an actual texture to show, therefore no Paper Mario.

Top Bottom