• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
What? The file works for me. Do you want me to export it to another format?

Also, that Dr.Mario does not look that good, to be honest. What's with the white on the pants, too?

Owa5489

Smash Cadet
What? The file works for me. Do you want me to export it to another format?

Also, that Dr.Mario does not look that good, to be honest. What's with the white on the pants, too?
Oh I didn't notice that.. I guess it could be worked on a little bit. :)

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll PM it to you in a minute.

One more thing, what kind of DAE? Collada?

Edit: It doesn't work when I try to do that, it gives me an error. Can we use TeamViewer instead? Remote assistance is easier.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
cuz this internet is dumb and dosnt even let me go on msn cuz it uses too much bandwidth

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman

Phase one of the making The World That Never Was

(I finally got my hands on ripper Kingdom Hearts 2 textures)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I think you're overreacting just a lottle.

As for BSZ's new avvy. I had to tilt my head for a few seconds before I realised it was
Metapod

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Wow, nice Bongo Bongo stage! Will the collisions make it so when he taps the ground, you jump?

Edit: Yep, it will. :p

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Bongo Bongo looks amazing. It's well animated too.

I never liked Link's brawl design, so I made him like his TP art.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I really like the hair and eyes, but I think the nose should be a bit higher. Other than that, good job! Also, can you go on the Stack Smash IRC? Unless you have MSN, it's the only way I can talk to you faster.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Crunchatize me, spiderjj!

I'm really lovin' all these vertex hacks. I'm glad to say that I'll also be joining the model-editing bandwagon (eventually). That is, until I "get my hands on" 3DS 8.

...So expect lots of n00b questions in the near future :3

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Something I forgot to mention about Bongo Bongo's stage; the ground changes from blue to green depending on the camera angle. I wasn't planning on that, honestly, but it's a pretty cool effect.

Current Progress of Lord Crump.
Ha, I might have a reason to use Wario after all! Lookin' forward to handing out some Crump-a-bombs.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks! And GeminiCrossFade, expect a release in the next few hours, if I'm still alive. It's almost 7 AM, and I'm still working on her. I'm making a detailed version of the texture, then I'll record a video and release it. Sadly, there's a little bug in the hair, but it's the best I could do. You can't fix it with the new method, so you would have to know where the points are, using the old method.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice

His cape caused too many problems due to the way that certain polygons cannot be edited without breaking.

So the version I have released later today will have Wario's normal body model. :(

Edit: Great Booster Juvad! Get it released as soon as possible and I'll love you.

Top Bottom