• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Awesome job on the Ridley. I can't wait until that gets released. Are you going to resize him to make him a little bigger (like how BeyondYou made the one slot smaller Viewtiful Joe)? Either way, great job!

I had the same idea about turning DK into a shadow beast from Twilight Princess. I'll leave that to you since you have more experience than I do and it will probably end up better than mine would. Besides, I want to work on a few other things for DK like Ifrit and Venom so that will save me some work :).

Do you plan on finishing your Zoroark? I thought he was looking really good and we don't really have many good Lucario hacks besides Mewtwo.

Gamewatching, I think you're good too. I don't know many people that can make good character vertexes and stage vertexes, most people tend to specialize in one or the other so that makes you special in my book. I do agree that you should probably stop putting yourself down like that because it does get a bit old reading that over and over again.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Giving Up

K so.. Riivolution sorta corrupted my SD card and I had to format it. I try to add in everything but ive completely forgot what the names of the folder are and everything. Ive worked through the night trying to figure out what do but nothing seems to work for me anymore. everytime I start brawl it always freezes. The load up seems to be fine but when the actually game like when it comes to the straploader part. It goes black and nothing turns up. Im just going to give up since it seems nothing is working for me...

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
GW, is that Melee Donkey Kong? :O

And you say your hacks aren't awesome. :p You're kidding, right? >_>

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Does anyone knows why I keep getting different disc errors when trying to load either my Brawl ISO or original disc?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
StarWaffle, that looks amazing. The legs don't matter, you can just say he ate too many children ("A moment on the lips, forever on the hips" to quote Scrubs). Also, I remember a few months back you made a Ratchet texture from Fox. Is there any chance we'll see a vertex hack of it any time, or is that just not something that interests you (if not I understand, I tried it with DDV2.0 and I failed miserably, mainly because I've never used 3DS Max before, but also because he has what, five different face models?). Oh, and GameWatching, for some reason that face reminded me of this: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=80

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
btw ridley isnt going to be exatly proportional, charizards legs are far too wide for me to change them into ridleys but i'll do my best

I cried manly tears

I seriously hope this doesn't join your graveyard. :<

EDIT: People, Gamewatching has what I like to call "hacking anorexia". GW, there's no need to worry, we know you're trying to get attention and whatnot, but your hacks are good!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I can't release zoroark until the bone weight issue is fixed =[

and fox is one of the few characters who i have successfully vertex'd all by myself. so maybe a new ratchet will be in the near future =]

edit: and that was wario motorcycle horrible vertexed into a kart o.0

it has like 30 polygons so idk when i'll get around to exporting them all

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Looking great GameWatching! Are you going to use my Pimple vertex for anything? After you're done with DK I think you should try some new things that aren't Melee characters. You seem really good so I'm curious what creative and interesting things you can come up with.

Sorry to hear about the Zoroark problem StarWaffle. What exactly is the problem with the bone weights?

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
OOC, could you combine several vertex groups? Like, Pikachu's whole body is basically one group. So, could you take the arms vertices from one hack and the legs from another and combine them, without manually recreating each?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
k i might sound like a total nub, but for some reason in 3ds. when ever i soom or move. It moves like 10x as much as i would want it too. Like in brawl boz if you zoom in normally compared to when you hold shift and zoom. I must have pressed something and its very annoying!!!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I can't remember exact without looking at it, but I believe if you press Z, the wasd zoom thing moves twice as fast as normal. press it again to go back to a slower speed. Or, you might have selected the interval move-type option. these interval moving things are useful for rotating to equal angles, but there might be an option that affect camera movement

You might have also pressed something else accidentally. some annoying things include pressing X which disables xyz plane dragging (like for scaling or moving) or the space bar that did something else annoying.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I'm scarred thge legs will mess up when i export them :x

oops dbbl post, thought i pressed edit o,o

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
I'm scarred thge legs will mess up when i export them :x

oops dbbl post, thought i pressed edit o,o
:bee::bee: AWESOME. i cant wait to see the texture applied to that. that is coming along really nicely.
when that is released i will start to use charizard as my main brawler.

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
i am going to do someing big finishing off unfinish Projects that i well do myself no help need:

1 is Ridley over Alloy Green

2 is Master Hand over Alloy Red

3 is Isaac over Alloy Blue

i well start with Ridley and i well stop makeing Threads for anything i do

Gengar84

Smash Hero
His name is Ichigo Kurosaki. He's 15 years old. Ever since he can remember.....:)

He's looking great so far, keep up the good work!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I got some good news (Kind of). I can now boot up Brawl by forcing the Backup Launcher to read it, but it doesn't always work. If it it does, 95% of the time, it will give me a disc error, so I have to keep putting the disc in, which is rather weird. My Wii stopped reading ISOs for some reason, but atleast I have Brawl. I do have an evil plan in mind, though. I could simply rent Brawl and swap the discs, as mine isn't scratched at all, but I think it is damaged. Reminds me of how I told people that needed the Twilight hack to simply rent Twilight Princess.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I got some good news (Kind of). I can now boot up Brawl by forcing the Backup Launcher to read it, but it doesn't always work. If it it does, 95% of the time, it will give me a disc error, so I have to keep putting the disc in, which is rather weird. My Wii stopped reading ISOs for some reason, but atleast I have Brawl. I do have an evil plan in mind, though. I could simply rent Brawl and swap the discs, as mine isn't scratched at all, but I think it is damaged. Reminds me of how I told people that needed the Twilight hack to simply rent Twilight Princess.
I have a similar error to you BigsharkZ. My USB launcer can read the iso fine and so can riivolution. I had to format my SD card to get rid of all the corrupted files. Now I have nothing in there and forgot how to name everything. I can load with codes beccause Homebrew Channel wont pick the cheat manager and gecko os I downloaded. It freezes before the strap loader

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

I feel so silly always posting 3DS models, i can never get them to export properly. Could someone link me to a morphing method tutorial, the dasdonkey2box never works for me =|

Top Bottom