• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Enjoying yourself there, BigSharkZ? *has kinda been watching you edit your post constantly*

Those weapons look awesome, but one question; why didn't you use the handle of the tennis racket to help make the wrench?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Hey guys, I'm doing a vertex hack over Zero Suit Samus, and i want to turn her face into a mask. However, I don't want to do it for all three faces (each expression is a seperate polygon, and the eyelashes and eyelids are the same for each position). Is there a way, a bone mod perhaps, to make it so only that one face and one set of eyelids will appear?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Probably. It's probably situational, but I'll give it a shot. Either way I gotta work out how I'm going to edit such a detailed face first. Lol.

johnovision160

Smash Cadet
@Star
Once again Star, you have out did yourself! Hats off to your sir lol :laugh:

BTW: Whats next, Leon or Andross? Because I think that they would go great with your panther.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
God dammit Star. I love you more.
I thought you had a Brawlified texture of Bowser Jr.?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman

Edit: ****. For some reason, I cannot import the original vertices of the model itself. It gives me an error.

well, I hope you can figure it out. I have no clue who this character is, but looking at ht epicture of the servbots heads as turnips, makes me gunna download it once its done. it would be so fun to chuck heads at ppl =D

Piks

Smash Journeyman

Body needs a total remake but I like how this is coming out, I guess

requested by blue merle.
and Kaze made the hair model.
...and I think the torso texture is wii's

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Alright, good luck with Cloud (looks great so far)! I guess that means I don't have to make one after all :).

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Looks like everyone's got something cool to show off lately.

Speaking of which... :3

The plume of fire appears at regular intervals, and I plan to add in some more stuff to make it more interesting. And yes, the lava is just aesthetic. For the most part, the stage is static.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Pik, seriously, please finish your other stuff instead of working on other things. I want your classic Pit, Palutena, Other M Zero Suit Samus, and the Masked Man. :(

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Looks like Advent children cloud I was going to do that but yours looks great pik :D been waiting fir ac cloud.

TLink

Smash Rookie
Pik, seriously, please finish your other stuff instead of working on other things. I want your classic Pit, Palutena, Other M Zero Suit Samus, and the Masked Man. :(
^ I agree with this. Too many amazing hacks, so little releases.

But Cloud is looking amazing so far, great job as always Pik

Piks

Smash Journeyman
That Cloud is ages old, but I completely understand. Palutena was obscurely released, though Pit's is out of my hands. I've done all that I had to do. Darkshade is the guy who ported him. He freezes when he glides, but otherwise it's a seamless port.

Other M Samus is going to be released on Stack Smash tomorrow, so...!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
What the heck? Tron Bonne has the polygon glitch EVEN if I play with only her (No CPUs, just alone), yet I only removed the crown..

Edit: Yep, it was the crown. For some reason, I couldn't insert the polygon back in hex, but thankfully I had a backup with the crown. I'll just vertex hack it out.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
That Cloud is ages old, but I completely understand. Palutena was obscurely released, though Pit's is out of my hands. I've done all that I had to do. Darkshade is the guy who ported him. He freezes when he glides, but otherwise it's a seamless port.

Ya i saw his palutena released in the request section 0.0

alls i want is that little pit =D

humble

Smash Ace

I stalk Pik, so I grabbed up Palutena immediately when he posted it, frothing at the mouth slightly in excitement (or maybe that was the whipped cream I'd been snorting...) Anyway, you should add it to the BrawlVault.

Quote- http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/241797.jpg

Other M Samus- http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9653/otherm.png

Kid Icarus- http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/237138.jpg

AC Cloud- http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/231430.jpg
------

If Classic Pit works for everything except glide, I think most everyone would prefer you released him anyway, and in PSA just disable the glide.

I look forward to seeing Other M Samus! A few minor edits on it though. Here's a redlined version (blargh I need to do something better with my time)
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1043/othermzsspik.png <original
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3174/othermzsspikredline.png <suggestions

And that Cloud looks great, though it definitely needs work, it's a great start!

Also I really want Twili Link ; n; Finish it plox?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Humble, did you see it in-game?

Also, anyone knows why this model import from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom doesn't show up in-game, except the fact that I see a very small leg? Resizing doesn't work either..

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
All of them.

You can use Anim8or with the old method, and Blender for the new method.

Edit: TommoPuppy, how did you get the Servbot import to work properly on Toad? It only shows a leg for me.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Looks like everyone's got something cool to show off lately.

Speaking of which... :3

The plume of fire appears at regular intervals, and I plan to add in some more stuff to make it more interesting. And yes, the lava is just aesthetic. For the most part, the stage is static.
Smokin'!

What the heck? Tron Bonne has the polygon glitch EVEN if I play with only her (No CPUs, just alone), yet I only removed the crown..

Edit: Yep, it was the crown. For some reason, I couldn't insert the polygon back in hex, but thankfully I had a backup with the crown. I'll just vertex hack it out.
Yeah, the crown is way glitchy if you remove the polygon. Just make it invisible through materials. Open the model in BrawlBox, go to Materials1 and change the Type of blinn2 and blinn4 to "3" and hopefully it should get rid of both crowns. I think it might get rid of the earrings too, so if it does, change blinn2 back and just move the crown jewels.

I'm reciting this partly from memory so I'm sorry if I've gotten something wrong. ^^;

TommoPuppy, how did you get the Servbot import to work properly on Toad? It only shows a leg for me.
The rest of him would be under the stage. At the 0,0 point, I believe.

I fixed it as much as I could by renaming the bones to match Toad's and changing the animations to make him Brawl-sized, but I never got it imported properly. That one leg was all that appeared in Peach's hand, refusing to be animated, and the rest still appeared in the centre of the stage. I'll upload it for you if you want.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, TommoPuppy. For the crown, I simply vertex hacked it out with the old method, but then I noticed that only the gems worked with it because of my model..somehow (I do know that the crown itself works with the old method, considering I made Mario Peach / Luigi Daisy with it), so I used the new method for the crown, but then I had to double patch for the crown in her hands, and for some reason, it wouldn't import the DAE, so I just decided to remove it through bone editing. As for the Servbot, I'll try and mess around with the version you sent me, altough I think we have the same results (I didn't see him in the middle of the stage, and my textures work fine, though).

Video of Tron Bonne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fcgT5zl_38

I'll release after school.

Mit

Smash Ace
That was just due to the poor lighting at her stage position. Her entire face was in shadow.

If there's some actual lighting going on (as there is in some other portions of that video) you can see her mouth fine.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
you should make a little texture on the lips just a tiny bit,
because it looks like she doesnt have lips at all it's scary..
but that's just me it. nevertheless it looks great.
She doesn't have lipstick or pink lips. And she does have a mouth, it's the lighting, like Mit said.

That was just due to the poor lighting at her stage position. Her entire face was in shadow.

If there's some actual lighting going on (as there is in some other portions of that video) you can see her mouth fine.
Indeed.

Sweet! Thanks for using my Axel in your video :).
Thanks, and no problem. If you want me to record anything you make, ask away!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Thanks, TommoPuppy. For the crown, I simply vertex hacked it out with the old method, but then I noticed that only the gems worked with it because of my model..somehow (I do know that the crown itself works with the old method, considering I made Mario Peach / Luigi Daisy with it), so I used the new method for the crown, but then I had to double patch for the crown in her hands, and for some reason, it wouldn't import the DAE, so I just decided to remove it through bone editing. As for the Servbot, I'll try and mess around with the version you sent me, altough I think we have the same results (I didn't see him in the middle of the stage, and my textures work fine, though).

Video of Tron Bonne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fcgT5zl_38

I'll release after school.
You just got me watching marvel vs. capcom 3 trailers, and YEAH! Viewtiful Joe's in it! :D

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

still working on the textures but leon is coming along nicely.
Thankfully i figured out why his hair was messed up and looks better now.
also a question should i make ikes sword into a pistol or say somthing like a knife machete or a chain saw for this im not entirly sure >.>

Akuma2120

Smash Ace

Are you still porting your Young Link over Toon Link?

Top Bottom