• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
OT: Razanak, have you tried messing with the scenedata or textures?
Not yet, I just got home from school. But anyway, I know changing the textures would work, I just don't know how permanent it would be. The lighting seems to change randomly, so I'm essentially looking for a way to make sure it's consistent.

NasokaKewe

Smash Rookie
NNID
BushyBush
3DS FC
5172-2499-3967
Hay, I have a question, dose anyone know how to get texture data from a FSYS file? I have a ISO of Pokemon Battle Revolution and I found what I am looking for, but I don't know how to get what I need from it.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol i like your guyses guesses =]

here try this.

edit: look at the quoted post quote for pic vvvvvvv

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Nope =]

It may take awhile before you guys guess. It dosnt really look him all that much.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
it is D:

He is probably one of my "worst" vertex hacks.

:chuckle: No way, I got it right :chuckle:

This is great, and is in no way bad The only reason why I said before that it can't be Mike from startropics is because it was too good to be true :) I loved the Startropics series with a passion.

That series was the only reason why I learned how to play the keyboard :chuckle:

Once it's done it's going in my roster for ever :)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
well i cant get his body to work ;-; he has some vertices jarting out everywhere D: so i made it type 3 and now its all invisibe...

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
That looks cool, I guess. Type 3 makes the whole material invisible, not parts of it.

Also, once I'll be free of work, I'll start finishing my old stages (Castle Keep, Starship Mario and Mt.Silver).

Yay, new avatar and signature.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Not possible, StarWaffle, and I forgot how to add transparency to a texture in hex.

Razanak, it's on my Brawl Vault (Version 1). Version 2 wasn't released, it was just a preview.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yes, because that was back in January 2009, when me and Moosehunter were messing with a few Brawl files. For example, I had made the first Strap Loader long before anyone (I believe Moosehunter had found the file and told me about it), and I had put it on my ISO.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I finally finished my Zegram vertex. He was the most difficult but most satisfying hack I've made yet. I originally wanted to make him over Ike, but I'm sure he wouldn't have come out nearly as good.

For those of you (read: most of you :)) who don't know who Zegram is, he's from the PS2 game Rogue Galaxy. Hopefully this will inspire some people to go check that game out.

Eggman

Smash Apprentice
What's Startropics? *ducks*
Bah, don't worry about not knowing, it's all gravy. StarTropics is a really obscure 1st party Nintendo game. It was only released in America and Europe for the NES. It was kinda the American answer to Zelda. You play as Mike Jones, a kid from Seattle looking for his Uncle in Coralcola, a tropical island. Music was great, and a lot of older people played it when they were kids. They came out with a sequel, and it was one of the last games for the NES. It's kind of "forgotten" because there really hasn't been any mention of the series for a while now. No trophies or stickers in Brawl or anything. It is on the American and European Virtual Console, and they do mention it in Brawl's big list of games, but that's it. The main reason people are upset over it is that it's a FIRST party Nintendo title. It's one of the forgotten franchises, like Punch-Out was for so long. FUN FACT: Mike Jones shares a lot of similarities with Mikey, from Nick Arcade. Coincidence?

/offtopic

StarWaffle, I really wish you luck with Mike.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Dude, that was me using the wii to type things out, its not easy to type things out on a wii without a USB keyboard.

He is one of my favorite space pirates period the end, i like him much better than the other space pirates i know. (*COUGH* Ridley)

he did a good job, i own the game and its beautiful.

i was saying Zegram is one of my favorite dudes. also it was the morning, i don't own a computer and have to use one of the school computers to do whut i do. so yeah <_>

its a great hack though nontheless.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
I finally finished my Zegram vertex. He was the most difficult but most satisfying hack I've made yet. I originally wanted to make him over Ike, but I'm sure he wouldn't have come out nearly as good.

For those of you (read: most of you :)) who don't know who Zegram is, he's from the PS2 game Rogue Galaxy. Hopefully this will inspire some people to go check that game out.

?
I thought Marth had a mirrored face? or did you use something else and move it over his eye?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I used Marth's tiara for his eye patch and some extra hair pieces for his scars. For his sash, I just used the part of Marth's cape that goes over his shoulders.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
don't know who it is but very well done for someone not well known can't wait for your future work

Top Bottom