• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

KirbyKirbyKirby128

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4055-4119-2600
Hey guys, PiN0yB0i here.
This is a VERY old account and I don't know how to change the username... ;_;

If you're wondering who I am, I'm just a dude from the KC-MM forums.
I decided to post here because I work on BrawlBox stuff a lot and most people at KC-MM I know post here.
So yeah...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

Just messing around with vertex hacking. Having trouble editing the hair and frypan though. :/ (I was going to use the frypan for a shield strapped to her arm, which is why her left arm looks a little strange)

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Just an original character of mine, Princess Joan

How do I get the hair and frypan not to appear like this when I patch my model?

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Right now I'm working on Krystal's psa while my friend Fireking over at KKMM is working on the texture/model. She will have mostly staff/leg attacks with the exception of her second A combo. I'ma post her thread here shortly.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Just an original character of mine, Princess Joan

How do I get the hair and frypan not to appear like this when I patch my model?
I'm pretty sure both can be fixed by patching over and over and over again. Takes about 5 times for me, but keep going if it doesn't fix by then. :)
Always works for me without error yet.

Right now I'm working on Krystal's psa while my friend Fireking over at KKMM is working on the texture/model. She will have mostly staff/leg attacks with the exception of her second A combo. I'ma post her thread here shortly.
Why not just post pictures here when it's done instead of a spamvertisement. >.>

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

Just messing around with vertex hacking. Having trouble editing the hair and frypan though. :/ (I was going to use the frypan for a shield strapped to her arm, which is why her left arm looks a little strange)
Thats a pretty cool looking princess there tommo. She'll sound awsome with the rosalina voice pack >:) TL prepare to be pwned! *zips away to play as rosalina* btw KG mind pming me?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You guys actually want me to make her? I was just messing around ^^;

Btw, thanks Kangaroogreen, i'll try that some time.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Update on Core Reactor.

I finished the lazy copypasta texture (aside from darkening the Pleiades). I'm not too crazy about what I did with the tube though; I couldn't use the default Orpheon one, so I tried this smoky-looking one. But, as I just said, I'm not very fond of it. Suggestions on this would be helpful. Never mind that last part, I got something.

And I might remove the ship, or at least move it to a less obvious location.

EDIT: I just noticed that a few parts of Pokemon Stadium glow blue. Weird.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Update on Core Reactor.

I finished the lazy copypasta texture (aside from darkening the Pleiades). I'm not too crazy about what I did with the tube though; I couldn't use the default Orpheon one, so I tried this smoky-looking one. But, as I just said, I'm not very fond of it. Suggestions on this would be helpful. Never mind that last part, I got something.

And I might remove the ship, or at least move it to a less obvious location.

EDIT: I just noticed that a few parts of Pokemon Stadium glow blue. Weird.
Have you tried changing the materials of the red parts of the stage to the same as the lylat ships?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Have you tried changing the materials of the red parts of the stage to the same as the lylat ships?
I checked the materials, I didn't notice anything notably different. There were more conspicuous things from one texture to the next on the same model.

EDIT: Quite possibly the final version...

I fixed character spawns, PT, boundaries, Lucario/Ike FS locations, and so on.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Looks very awesome. Cannot wait for the release.

Talking about stages.. I found a stage I imported from Wario Ware on the Temple a long time ago.. Do you guys want me to finish it? I remember someone made one too, but it was very bad.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I'm also excited for that, Razanak. That and the magma tunnel stage look awesome.

@BigShark: the Temple actually would have been quite a good stage if not for all the polygons in the way and the glitchy stair collisions -- if you fixed those, I'd totally use it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll see what I can do. And, TommoPuppy, did you see my blog post about how to fix such things? Look on ESH for it.

Also, guess who this is. I just started and the face itself isn't done.

I know I'd say I'd work on my old stages, but I have so many backups I don't even know which is the final version, and even if I think I found the final versions, I'm somehow not motivated into fixing the problems I have with them, and some problems I still have yet to understand why they happened. As for Jill Valentine and Fado, I have problems getting them in Brawl Box. Fado can't get double patched for some reason (Tetra worked, why not Fado?), and Jill's right leg does not import no matter what I do.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
bigsharkz i have that stage and i only have one complaint about, can you please fix the boundries, evertime i get al ittle push to the edge i die. XD

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
bigsharkz i mean the temple of time it is a very good model im just asking if you can fix the death boundries. they are to close. BTW bigsharkz is starwaffle not coming to this thread anymore cuz of his leaving of elite smash hackers.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i'll still come to this thread =D

i just havnt made anything in awhile. I've been busy renovating mah blog o.e

what do you gaiz think of my new banner,

old:

new:

is anyone here good at PSA, i am in need of assistance.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Man, do you guys know anything about history? Haha. Still all wrong. Will post progress soon.

Also, DarkChris126, I didn't make that bad version, I even said that I imported this myself and wanted to work on it because I hated the other one.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Heh, I looked up the face just to get a comparison but I remembered the inch-long 'stache so that couldn't be the case here.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yet he's very close to what I'm working on. More progress, and no, it's not Saddam Hussein.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
*Googles "Military leaders with ambitious mustaches"*

EDIT: Something compelled me to think Reggie of NoA. I think it's the hair.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
But Reggie has no mustache!

Come on guys. :U

Okay, this hint will really say who this is: He's not as crazy as Hitler, but he killed more people than he did.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
YES! Thank god. I'm doing him because of the "rumors" about Mario being a comical representation of Stalin, because they look alike, and because I personally liked Stalin (Before he became a madman only caring about power).

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I feel sad for knowing nothing about Stalin's history before power. I only know about Hitler some.

Fen__

Smash Ace
i'll still come to this thread =D

i just havnt made anything in awhile. I've been busy renovating mah blog o.e

what do you gaiz think of my new banner
I like it, but you need to get rid of those few stray pixels on the right. Three different little clusters.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
omg i didn't even notice those little blemishes, thanks for pointing them out =D I got rid of them >=D

anyways. I have for the most part, finished updating my site. Any further work done by me will be posted on there, not ESH or brawl vault. I might post stuff on here from time to time, but it will mostly be all on mah site =]

http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Thanks!

no idea who that was, i had to google it. I`ve never played an ace atourney game :x looks good though

so ummm no good PSAers in here... i just need to figure out how to make the game use the transN bone as the locater thing during an obscure animation... like i want lets say... his swim animtion to make him fly upwards... but like it goes up, and then glitches back down under water after its finished. so yeah if anyone knows how to do that that`d b great,

also anyway to change an animation length? lets say i want to make a throw 200 frames, but the OC's throw only has 50 frames.... klonoa would just do the throw super quickly.... i want it to be 200 frames not 50.....................

Top Bottom