• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Someone wanna export this for me? Please!? :c

Whoever offers will be PM'd the model. Credit will be given upon release.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Here's my version of Vanguard Ike from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn:

I hope everybody likes it. I didn't have to rename any bones this time so it should work fine online.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Guess who's joining the boss pack... :3

Props to Calamitas for the model.
Oh...................... My....................... GOSH..................................!!!!!!!!!!
---
I still think Dimentio was WAY better :3
---
I wonder if the texture I made AGES ago would fit it at all...!!! Mind trying it just for the lulz?
(If you want... you could use it as a base texture... I don't care :))

EDIT: Download link isn't working.. Let me know if you want the texture though

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Oh...................... My....................... GOSH..................................!!!!!!!!!!
---
I still think Dimentio was WAY better :3
---
I wonder if the texture I made AGES ago would fit it at all...!!! Mind trying it just for the lulz?
(If you want... you could use it as a base texture... I don't care :))

EDIT: Download link isn't working.. Let me know if you want the texture though
It would be a time saver, so sure.

It's not from the spring item. The spring item's springs are like an X.
I'm pretty sure it's Sonic's spring. A few characters have weapons stored with normal items.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
It's not from the spring item. The spring item's springs are like an X.
That, and I can't even find the normal spring item. :urg:

I'm pretty sure it's Sonic's spring. A few characters have weapons stored with normal items.
You mean this?

And the beta spring item has a haveN if anyone wants to be cool and replace the normal spring to have it in the game. :bee:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Just found this in the item files, but I don't remember seeing it in the game anywhere.

it's got animations and everything. :)
The reason why only the spring is visible is because the other parts of that texture are transparent when viewed with BrawlBox. If used in-game, the transparent areas will be fully visible.

Basically, what you're viewing is part of the item shown below.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wow, that's awesome GameWatching. Looks like it came straight from Melee.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Crap, aw I was hoping I found some weird beta thing. :urg:

Oh well, but why couldn't I find the textures with it?
Tip: Export the spring texture part as a TarGA (.tga) image, and view it in Photoshop CS3/CS4. You'll get to see what was made transparent by turning off the Alpha Layer. Also, that texture uses a palette, so you can also check its palette to see what colors are transparent.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
huh o.O

things that remain are :
-fixing the body after the export (no double patch lol)
-export the thing in his back (i edited it :bee:)
-fixing the irises texture (huge o.O)

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Didn't post here in a while, huh?

Razanak, that looks very great. Coincidentally, look what Calamitas made recently:

n64billy

Smash Ace
That version of Super Dimentio just doesn't have that same posture about it.... I think it needs that animation on it to look right..

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

i tried ever so hard to give him a helmet. oh well, heavy armored link should be up for download tonight =]

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Dat Link.

Looks like it'd be hard to move around in that stuff, though. Looks awesome, regardless.

Btw, do you guys have a link to a vertex hacking guide? I've been looking all over for a while now...

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea
I have a request. Having seen your work, would I be able to convince you to make a Melee Mewtwo out of Lucario? The one that is out right now is awful. It was done when the vertexing technology was young, and the tail is all wrong. If you could, could you embark on making this? It would mean so much to the entire community, including Project M. Thank you.

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea
You do mean this one right?
*Image of what I wish the Mewtwo model looked like permanently*
That's a picture taken at the right angle, and in the right light. Ever used it? The tail is not entirely controlled by the bones of the tail (AKA the tail is messed up at the end and constantly curls). Not only that, there are several places where polygons are stretched when they shouldn't be, or plain old missing. His underarms are simply not there. You can see through to the other side of the model in between his arm and his torso. It's messed up, and needs to be redone by someone who can do it well with the advancements in hacking we've made since.

Top Bottom