• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

br3compactor

Smash Ace
LONG DUE UPDATES!
SNAKE'S BUILDING

Snake's Building!

GAMEPLAY STYLE HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_KasGl7clM

This was created based on a semi-popuplar smash mini-game (see-video). But before, you'd have to use stage builder, and be limited by it's size. Now this stage is just what that game was before but with much more vertical area (about 25 floors of the building) and much better looking.

U start at the top of the building, and then you can drop through the glass and start fighting. Fall in the street and you're dead. The only way of surviving is hitting yourself with the C4 or holding the grenade until it explodes, so you can use the Cypher again. And doing that while trying to kill the opponents while they do the same.

This is a great way of training C4 recovery, and having fun with your friends!

INOUE ORIHIME

Kurosaki-kun!

Yet another Bleach character to reach Brawl!
Has those boobies :af:

PAPER MARIO 64 FOOD (HQ)

My version of Paper Mario 64 food.
I made this months ago but kept it for me. Only decided to upload it because someone did their version too.

This has my favourite foods from Paper Mario 64. Peach's Final Smash summons Wacka Bumps!

I compared mine to the other one already uploaded and this looks much better probably due to both better quality source and method of making the images.

BRAWL STYLE SHINY CHARIZARD

What else is more fittin' for the red team slot?

All the detail from the original Brawl texture was kept.

Get them all here: :link2:

Razanak7

Smash Ace

As you can see, I'm making this over Norfair. Problem is, the sounds are gone and some collisions don't work perfectly. If someone knows whether or not this can be fixed, fill me in. Otherwise, I'll try it over Brinstar.

I also plan to stretch it vertically a little, but that's a low priority right now.

EDIT: Definitely putting this over Brinstar now. I only need to remove the collisions from the blob things and we're good to go.

Not having much luck though...

I have it almost done, but you can still hit those fleshy pillars and blobs that held the stage together. Breaking them doesn't affect the stage itself, but they can block attacks, the blobs can be stepped on, and their respawning results in endless *bwoop* sounds.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Fantastic, Razanak. Planet Zebes is easily my favorite "rising lava" Metroid stage in the series. The lack of vertical space in Brinstar and the blandness of Norfair just don't compare.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Thanks for the support guys, but I'm running into some big problems.

Namely, those cells in the middle re-FUSE to gtfo. Animations don't affect them, deleting the polygons results in glitches, replacing the model has no effect, they have no Collision Data, and there's nothing relevant to them in ef_StgDxZebes at the bottom.

I'm pretty much out of ideas, other than moving the whole stage up a bit... the problem with that is both the cells and the organic pillars are still there, just below the stage, meaning they can still be hit, along with moving the stage out of range of the acid, completely negating the effect.

I know you can move things like that, since the platforms in Skyworld seem to behave the same way, and they've been moved before. Maybe I'll ask the guy that did that.

In the meantime, a solution now would be worthy of an honourable mention when I post this in the Vault.

Also, a demonstration of what happens when you use model replacement:

Sure, it looks different and looks like it would work, but they behave the exact same way no matter what.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Hmm...... what's the name of the model with the cells again?

I was thinking that you may HAVE to look in the .rel and 0 out the name of the model/function.....

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Hmm...... what's the name of the model with the cells again?

I was thinking that you may HAVE to look in the .rel and 0 out the name of the model/function.....
StgDxZebesCell, in ModelData [7]. There's also StgDxZebesAshibaL3 in [12] and StgDxZebesAshibaR3 in [13], but they're not as big of a deal.

I mean, I still want them gone, but one thing at a time.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
You could see if you can set the spawn time/health or something to 0 through the STDT of STGDXZEBES.pac and if that doesn't work, it will most likely be something in the st_dxzebes.rel file.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
You could see if you can set the spawn time/health or something to 0 through the STDT of STGDXZEBES.pac and if that doesn't work, it will most likely be something in the st_dxzebes.rel file.
I don't know how to do either of those... someone's gonna have to help a brutha out.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Hey standardtoaster, if you manage to find the lava KBG, would you mind turning it up to get near matching SSB64's? Heh heh :D

Of course, I would also leave the decision up to Razanak but it kind of helps replicate the stage.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Hey standardtoaster, if you manage to find the lava KBG, would you mind turning it up to get near matching SSB64's? Heh heh :D

Of course, I would also leave the decision up to Razanak but it kind of helps replicate the stage.
That can be done just by moving the stage down. I plan to fine-tune positions and whatnot once everything is place.

Also, "everything" includes Ridley. :O

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
That can be done just by moving the stage down. I plan to fine-tune positions and whatnot once everything is place.

Also, "everything" includes Ridley. :O
I always remember that the lava in Zebes 64 will reach its peak just above the second highest platform for a very short time. Of course, since you are going to be polishing the positions, I'm sure you already know this or will find it out anyways.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I need Someone who can edit bones for me D=

I need shieks SwordN bone to be attached to her bustN bone

and I need Falcos HolsterSN bone to be attached yo his TailNa bone.

I will be extremely greatful to anyone who can o this for me.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
yep, I of thought who could work, and realized his cape disappears when his wings appear, that meant I could have his right hand be a wing holding the leek, and his cape/left wing would be his other wing. Certainly not what he'd normally do, but it should work nevertheless.

his mask is his beak and "hair" btw

Razanak7

Smash Ace
That was... unexpected. XD

Also, for the time being, I'm working on a neutral version of Brinstar over FD (since I planned to make one anyway) so I can finish fine-tuning positions and animations until someone figures out how to remove those stupid collisions.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
lil' poc of the disastrous duck

Still got a long road ahead of me with final modeling, bone renaming and working in his cape as his other wing. Good thing his texture's simple. So don't expect anything else anytime soon.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Are you cleaning up the model? 'cuz the cape and shoulders needed to be smoothed out in MK64n's Melee Ganon.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
*sees picture*

Wow, that looks great. I can't wait for–

Still got a long road ahead of me with final modeling, bone renaming and working in his cape as his other wing. Good thing his texture's simple. So don't expect anything else anytime soon.
:sadeyes:

There goes another hack that I'll never use.

(Unrelated note: I didn't know that smashboards had a :leek: icon)

Top Bottom