• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

n64billy

Smash Ace
http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn422/Razanak7/oldtexture.png

The thing is, both have faults. Bowser's structure stays more true to... well, Bowser, and makes some of his existing animations usable to a degree. But Galleom's is more different and boss-like, I suppose.
That Bowser looks awesome. =D
I'm in favour for the new animations.

OFFTOPIC:
i reveal polygon deleter magic card!
You've activated my trap card! I now summon Mizzo, IN DEFENCE MODE!

n64billy

Smash Ace
Thats not a trap card <_<
The trap cards effect is what allowed me to summon him, I just didn't say it more specifically in my post (Besides, I just wanted to say "You've activated my trap card!" :p)

I wonder if yous know who (Or 'what') Mizzo is. Most should by now, (I had to search for the name though)

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Does anyone have any links or information about changing how models are textured? Specifically, I want to know how to make it so that one eye is not the mirror of the other, change which part of a texture is laid over a certain part of a model, and skin a certain part of a model with a new texture.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

Razanak7

Smash Ace
i reveal polygon deleter magic card!
You activated my trap card, Faulty Program, negating the effects of your Polygon Deleter!

But yeah, it didn't work, and I tried it twice. And then twice more on different polygons. No effect at all.

And before someone says it, because I know you will, I followed the instructions.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Phantom Ganon is finished, but I cant take Pics at the moment. Could someone do so please? Just PM me if you can, and I'll send you the files.

And yes, you will be credited.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I'm having trouble importing models into 3ds 2011 with collada as described here. When I import the dae file, the dialog box doesn't have an "Import Up-axis" checkbox for me to uncheck. I import anyways and the bones come out fine, but the polygons are messed up.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
You activated my trap card, Faulty Program, negating the effects of your Polygon Deleter!

But yeah, it didn't work, and I tried it twice. And then twice more on different polygons. No effect at all.

And before someone says it, because I know you will, I followed the instructions.
hmm, maybe it doesn't work w/ FS models. i dunno, it worked perfectly for me. *coughs******cough* did you read the magic card instructions?

hmm, it's weird, these faulty programs work perfectly for me. but then again, stuff that's supposed to work doesn't, so i dunno.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I'm having trouble importing models into 3ds 2011 with collada as described here. When I import the dae file, the dialog box doesn't have an "Import Up-axis" checkbox for me to uncheck. I import anyways and the bones come out fine, but the polygons are messed up.
you're not importing it right. if you say all files or one of the dae file types when importing, it does it wrong. the correct file type says COLLADA.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
hmm, maybe it doesn't work w/ FS models. i dunno, it worked perfectly for me. *coughs******cough* did you read the magic card instructions?

hmm, it's weird, these faulty programs work perfectly for me. but then again, stuff that's supposed to work doesn't, so i dunno.
oh, wow, didn't realise it censored my cough chuckle. i used the other word for chuckle which starts w/ sn and rhymes with bigger.

but that landmaster vertex is cool! it looks awesome.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
but that landmaster vertex is cool! it looks awesome.
It's not a vertex, it's the regular Landmaster and one of the backgrounds from Lylat Cruise.

One of the reasons I won't be finishing that is because three very important pieces of it won't show up in game no matter what I do, which includes replacing them with other pieces.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Sorry for the Delay on Phantom ganon, but I'm having an issue. I made the teeth of the skull mask he wears from the teeth of his Hurt-face. Due to that, they only appear when he's hit.

Does anyone know how to make only his hurt face show all the time?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Sorry for the Delay on Phantom ganon, but I'm having an issue. I made the teeth of the skull mask he wears from the teeth of his Hurt-face. Due to that, they only appear when he's hit.

Does anyone know how to make only his hurt face show all the time?
ganons faces are all morpher modifiable. you can save the hurt face vertex for every offset

Top Bottom