• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Sorry for the Delay on Phantom ganon, but I'm having an issue. I made the teeth of the skull mask he wears from the teeth of his Hurt-face. Due to that, they only appear when he's hit.

Does anyone know how to make only his hurt face show all the time?
AnmShp, in MotionEtc. Ganondorf, among others, has different expressions through changing the vertices of his main face model. Just like with replacing expression polygons, copy and paste the AnmShp data from one of his damage animations over all the others.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I put a link in that post. it'll direct you to a generic module that you have to hex edit to go over a certain character. put it's only ike's module. but it's rather worth it.

Phantomwing's posted a rather easy tutorial, and some member including my self have posted already edited modules. within that forum.

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
This is mindblowing to look at i hope this gos well can you give me Naruto is Over Game and Watch if you can.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Finally, clone engine? SAKURAIII yeah.

I can haz my Ichigo.

Also, Ultraxwing,
Can I haz those houselike models? A plant, a sofa...
Do want.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Any tutorials on cloning faces?
if you mean duplicate of a particular face, it's as easy as saving the edited face vertex for the offset for all the other face vertex groups, or with the AnmShp data as razanak said. This only works for vertex sets that can be morpher modified. Idk how to null faces so they don't actually change, but I want someone to show me how to make sonic scream face

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace

Okay, i got his model to finally show up in brawl box.

but the model won't work over Ike... he has 61 bones...

i am going to need help with this character... can someone help? cause if i can get his model port to work, i can do the basic PSA work done.

and there are plenty of "brawl" like animations, well enough to get an alpha out for feed back.

I want it over Ike, because of the new "Module" system. i mean, i can give him a sword trail, and i've got plenty of space for PSA

mariodk

Smash Ace

i am going to need help with this character... can someone help? cause if i can get his model port to work, i can do the basic PSA work done.

and there are plenty of "brawl" like animations, well enough to get an alpha out for feed back.

I want it over Ike, because of the new "Module" system. i mean, i can give him a sword trail, and i've got plenty of space for PSA
that is awesome just as long it is not over a Mario char, Sonic or Dk for Shadow over DK) and soon Lucario for my next project :)
the kid goku over Luigi ported to over Lucario i know it is possible just have to fix walk/run in same place

mariodk

Smash Ace
someone wanna help me with Kid goku over Lucario i needing afew animations kid goku will have the same up-B/final smash (it look like super kamehameha)/N-B just replace that ball to a more like kamehameha wave thing and maybe also Down-B it like afterimage
i also got two pics of kid Goku´s kamehameha:

and:

PM me if you wanna help with this project

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Ultraxwing, if you need help with getting Leonardo to work right, i can do it. you just want him over Ike, right?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Leanardo.. I will definately own with him. Ultra if you finish this I will personally give you 1000 cookies and 2000 internetz

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hey Wing? Does that mean I could port Tabuu over any character with still Ganon's files and get Ganondorf himself back?? :D

n64billy

Smash Ace
When I came to see the thread and I saw that image, I was like "OMG Starwaffle overdid himself this time!"
I thought the exact same thing until I continued reading the post and realised it wasn't him :p

Hey Wing? Does that mean I could port Tabuu over any character with still Ganon's files and get Ganondorf himself back?? :D
'Yes', but not yet. Ike is the only character this is possible for, for the time being.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Cool, the online decrypter is back.

I prefer Bin2jpg though. At least it converts all of them at once, the online one is a pain in the a** because you can only convert 1 at a time.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Well, Utsuho is 90% complete (Without texturing.) The only problem is, I cant make an anime-esque face out of ike's face effectively enough. Does anybody aquire this amazing skill? >.<

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Let me tell you somethin'... Didn't you learn something with that Cirno? You should be exporting the vertex so you see if it even exports right. It would be very bad for you if you finished the whole thing and it exports as a hopeless mess. So I suggest first trying to export what you already have before tryin' to make it's face.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, I'm actually trying to help.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Understandable concept. I thought that everything was possible to be exported after X amout of times of patching, no?

n64billy

Smash Ace
Understandable concept. I thought that everything was possible to be exported after X amout of times of patching, no?
No. Not everything.

Don't put yourself into a big ditch then cry and cry when you find out that you can't climb out.
It's best to fall into a small hole, then step away from it, instead of falling into a chasm, and never finding a way out.

Roo525

Smash Ace
No. Not everything.

Don't put yourself into a big ditch then cry and cry when you find out that you can't climb out.
It's best to fall into a small hole, then step away from it, instead of falling into a chasm, and never finding a way out.
Sheesh. Fine geez. I'm exporting as we speak, and there's no issues thus far.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I was thinking about UV fixing ike's face, I assume it's never been done because I would have heard about such a feat by now. If I do it i'll let you know.

I also use bin2jpg for everything, but I've occasionally encountered times it would convert my snapshot 75% and make the rest gray. It's never been a problem with brawlsnapshots, I just have to take another picture.

EDIT:
here's how his texture lines up with his polys.

I'd gotta make the uvs match the faces

also, here's little psudo layover for this texture to match with the UV, if someone wants to just go ahead and do the tricky texture work without a better UV. You put it over the texture, like on the right above.
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/meleemaster500/Fit_Ike01faceUVfaces.png

though with that anime thing, it's best just vertexing anyway, because it's so detailed of a face anyways

DAO would definitely know how to make it right

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
How does bin2jpg suck? I use it all the time and it works fine.
Unless you wanna use the online converter, be my guest.
It's usually good, but not all the time.
At those times, you get images like this.

I didn't move the camera after pressing R....

10 points to whoever guesses the stage correctly.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
*Leonardo image*

Ask .Fade if you can help him with his Leonardo project.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Sheesh. Fine geez. I'm exporting as we speak, and there's no issues thus far.
Sorry if I seemed pushy or anything, I didn't mean to come across that way.
I was just speaking passionately from personal experince

It's usually good, but not all the time.
At those times, you get images like this.

Corrupted image of doom
Yea, I've gotten this on a few occasions as well. In my experience, it's a result of rushing and pulling out the SD card quickly or something, corrupting the screenshot
(Similar to if you don't "Safely Remove" A USB or Hard drive. It risks corruption of opened files)

br3compactor

Smash Ace
UPDATES!!!
SUPER SONIC: UPDATED!

Behold the Golden Power!

Super Shiny, One-Slot and great quality texture.

For those who want to put Super Sonic over one of Sonic's colors.

FIRE SONIC (SUPER MARIO BROS. Z)

Time to have a real red color on Sonic, right?

Get the FIRE FLOWER!

Finally on your Brawl, Fire Sonic from the famous fan made flash series "Super Mario Bros. Z"!

Super Shiny, One-Slot and great quality texture.
Also, this is the first one with White Shoes, as they are in the series!

FORD GT

If such an epic car costs around US$ 150k and is known to make Ferraris and Porches eat dust, of course it would make a badass transformer!

Only one pic because the others are huge...

The Ford GT was made to homage the 1966 Ford GT40, that became known as the "Ferrari Killer" after stunning upsets in the '66 24 Hrs of LeMans - it took the first three positions in a race that the Europeans proudly felt that Americans could never compete in.

METROID: OTHER M - ZERO SUIT SAMUS

Tired of waiting for Pik to submit the fixed version of M:OM Zero Suit Samus, I fixed it myself and am releasing it as a collab.

Though I fixed it myself, if Pik wants me to, I can add Micaiah as a collaborator because she did fix it a long time ago and sent it to Pik, who didn't release it.

SOUL SOCIETY (BLEACH)

Finally made, I present ya'll Soul Society from Bleach.

You fight in the roof, and die if you fall on the ground. Download includes 3 Bleach Brstm that fit the stage.

Now go fight the Captains.

LAS NOCHES v2 (BLEACH)

An upgrade on this awesome Bleach stage made by Manko91. Has remade collisions, added shadows and new custom lighting/fog. Releasin' as a collab.

ASHLEY MIZUKI ROBBINS (ANOTHER CODE/ TRACE MEMORY)

Completely Wi-Fi safe.

Finally finished, here's Ashley, from the trophies into the gameplay!

Her sword is a giant Stylus, and she has a DAS (a.k.a. DTS) attached her belt!

Credits to:

- Pik (base vertex and base texture)
- Ninka (hexing)
- BeyondYou (sword base vertex)
- Mewtwo2000 (hexing)
- MeleeMaster500 (polygon fix)

KONOHA NEW VERSION

Naruto imported stage with a twist.

Try this if you want a different gameplay.

ICHIGO V3 + ONE SLOT GETSUGA TENSHOU

Ichigo on Ike gets a version upgrade!

Since the old version was made before current method, I upgraded it since I like it more.

Also, this one has a ONE SLOT Getsuga Tenshou, NO PSA needed (use Aether).

HOLLOW ICHIGO V3 + ONE SLOT GETSUGA TENSHOU

Long time no see, KING.

Since Ichigo on Ike gets a version upgrade, Hollow gets one too!

Since the old version was made before current method, I upgraded it since I like it more.

Aafyre helped with a custom face with some touchups by me.

Also, this one has a ONE SLOT Getsuga Tenshou, NO PSA needed (use Aether).

SEIYA W/ GOLDEN CLOTH OF SAGITTARIUS

Seiya from Saint Seiya (A.K.A. Knights of the Zodiac)

He's wearing the mighty Golden Cloth of Sagittarius.

Includes files for a Golden Arrow (needs all files).

Download Link:

:link2:

Top Bottom