• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Actually that's his Dsmash (Down Smash)

This version of Hurricane Kick (don't wanna go off of memory) is shorter and does smaller damage.

the official Hurricane Kick. which is longer by maybe 100 frames. is the Side-B

And two Versions of Hadouken are Standard B. Simply tap it, you get a small Hadouken. Charge it. you get a slightly bigger Hadouken.

any more questions?
just go here for the discussion.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22318.msg424505#msg424505

you'll see the whole moveset in action creation.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
No idea who Quote is, but damn that's good work. You can hardly tell it's Toon Link.
Get Cave Story (either the freeware PC version or the WiiWare version) and PLAY IT NOW!

And IIRC, I believe Pik changed it to be over Luigi instead.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
No idea who Quote is, but damn that's good work. You can hardly tell it's Toon Link.
If you think it was good as a Toon Link hack you'll be mind blown to know it's Luigi.

I know! It's so hard to tell it's Luigi you can actually mistake it with Toon Link xD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Pik, this is BY FAR, your greatest work yet.
I bow to you good sir.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
ZOMG What happened to SWF.

I'm not complaining, it's just kinda random.

And since I apparently don't have a picture of the finished stage, here's Razanak's sword instead.

EDIT: I guess it doesn't really matter, since the only changes I made were a slight alteration of hue and the addition of M2000's shadow thingy.

zeno561

Smash Rookie
ZOMG What happened to SWF.

I'm not complaining, it's just kinda random.

And since I apparently don't have a picture of the finished stage, here's Razanak's sword instead.

Wow, now that is BOSS.

...heh, get it?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
UPDATES!!!
AIZEN SOUSUKE

When did you start thinking that I WASN'T using Kyoka Suigetsu?

*troll smirk*

Aizen Sousuke is ready to Troll!... I mean, Brawl!

Not a conform wrap, but I used Bleach's model as a visual reference so it's as good looking as possible.

This was ready for a while, but I was away for a long time and only now am releasin' it. Isn't it a good way to come back?

Special mention to Ninka who sent me his vertex even though I ended up not using it.

ULQUIORRA CIFER - RESSURECCION SEGUNDA ETAPA

What is this Heart you speak of?

Ulquiorra has come to Brawl in his final form. Carries the Lanza Del Relampago (Spear of the Lightning), his signature weapon besides Cero Oscuras.

I believe this is the only Marth hack with wings that are NOT PSA. It has wings and tail, and yet it DOESN'T desynch Wi-Fi.

Download Link:

:link2:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It's not exactly complete. You can port Ike to almost every other character, and theoretically you can do it for Marth and Jiggs too but it hasn't been properly done yet. The Marth over Ike is only because it's buggy on anyone else.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I wish BrawlBox could load two models at once...

I'm trying to make an animation of a character grabbing another, but it's hard when I can only see one model at once.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
It's not exactly complete. You can port Ike to almost every other character, and theoretically you can do it for Marth and Jiggs too but it hasn't been properly done yet. The Marth over Ike is only because it's buggy on anyone else.
Wait, is this the same clone engine that's supposed to let us add characters?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Got started on Phantoon's stage.

The textures are placeholders for now, as I plan to make them look better once I have everything put together.

Close up...

These random spikes aren't staying, I just put them there for the sake of seeing what they looked like. Also, they're made from Lucas.

I'll most likely use different lighting, and the background is almost certainly being replaced.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Update on Wrecked Ship.

I added some new blocks and replaced the crappy 2D background in favour of a WIP series of layered sections like the main stage. It will also feature a Morph Ball'd Samus rolling around in the back/foreground.

There will also be one without her, and a third used specifically for Phantoon's fight.

... Not sure why that orange patch is there, though.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII and AC)

Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII) over Zero Suit Samus

Tifa Lockhart in both her standard and Advent Children outfits. Each outfit has a ZSS face and anime face variant. There are no disabled bones here so it should work fine online.

Battle Portraits and CSPs included

Feel free to try out Kit Ballard's alpha PSA hack for Tifa here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18013.
It comes with the ZSS face version of the FFVII outfit.

[/spoiler]

n64billy

Smash Ace
I thought the same as Tommo.
I reckon that, that character design (The Preview you gave us) looks awesome as a girl. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom