• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I imagine a character like Geno would be insanely easy to rig since he's just interlocking wooden joints in the most part.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
i am also really surpriced how fast i made this
i knew the model rig of Geno will be easy but not that easy
and some of his animations too and again not that easy
also alittle help from KTH with the new wait and afew other animations + already got afew then i started on geno

took me like a ½ year to get Goku as much done as Geno is now
and for geno then i restarted him took me 2 days :D
Do you need anymore motivational music?
DON'T STOP!

mariodk

Smash Ace
I imagine a character like Geno would be insanely easy to rig since he's just interlocking wooden joints in the most part.
anything but Cape and waist/bust was really easy
waist/bust was just like on any other char. to rig

and cape was hard but he got Cape bones now so i have to reanimte the cape on all of my animations

mariodk

Smash Ace
Do you need anymore motivational music?
DON'T STOP!
you just wanted Geno that bad :D
me too (also Gotenks i wanted :D)
but i am more in motivetion to finish Geno

but Geno+SMBZ mario moveset v3+my majin buus models+vegeta alt outfits like saiyan saga+Goku alt outfit(for over CF) will be released same day
and Gotenks/dr. mario maybe also

edit:
sorry for 2x post but it wont let me edit the last

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
you just wanted Geno that bad :D

not just that, but also to keep you going, because I seen TOO MANY PEOPLE start a project then just drop it like *snap* because it was too hard, or they didn't have enough time, or jsut got sick of it because they weren't motivated anymore. I just don't want Geno to be forgotten for years again.

but Geno+SMBZ mario moveset v3+my majin buus models+vegeta alt outfits like saiyan saga+Goku alt outfit(for over CF) will be released same day
and Gotenks/dr. mario maybe also
Oh joyous day! I can wait to get home from work that day!

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice

not just that, but also to keep you going, because I seen TOO MANY PEOPLE start a project then just drop it like *snap* because it was too hard, or they didn't have enough time, or jsut got sick of it because they weren't motivated anymore. I just don't want Geno to be forgotten for years again.

Oh joyous day! I can wait to get home from work that day!
That never really happens anymore. Most people stick to there projects now a day, specially MarioDk and SDoom.

:phone:

mariodk

Smash Ace
Geno Whirl!

i planing to do so right before you hit someone and you press "B" at the right timing you will do 2x so much dmg (not 999 like as in SMRPG cuz that overpowered in SSBB)
but it will be 4x so much dmg if you used Geno boost and got attack up

also you can see the cape is animted here :D

here is what left of animations for Geno :
AAA combo/Dash(still not sure what dash attack it can be but right now in the Fitrobotmotionetc is it mario´s)Down-B,FS,throws,wins/up-taunt

then get the cape Animted to follow arms on all his other animations

mariodk

Smash Ace
first attack PSAed:
up-B preview:

almost like here:

Geno boost will be as a taunt so we dont miss that and geno boost do 100% same as in SMRPG and its a long taunt too

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
*look at cannon*
dude!
*looks at everything else & new texture*
AWWW DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
This is getting too GOOD! But seriously...umm...when are you planning on releasing a beta with the PSA and all?
I'M NOT RUSHING YOU!!! I just was curious.

mariodk

Smash Ace
*look at cannon*
dude!
*looks at everything else & new texture*
AWWW DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
This is getting too GOOD! But seriously...umm...when are you planning on releasing a beta with the PSA and all?
I'M NOT RUSHING YOU!!! I just was curious.
then i am done with it cuz i think all my other hacks i will release same day as Geno will be done before Geno is done if not
it will be release close after its done

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
then i am done with it cuz i think all my other hacks i will release same day as Geno will be done before Geno is done if not
it will be release close after its done
OH SNAP!
So...what day would that be again so I can get my SD card ready ;)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
This is gonna be the best Geno PSA ever.
The one on Toon Link will never surpass this beauty.

mariodk

Smash Ace
OH SNAP!
So...what day would that be again so I can get my SD card ready ;)
that i dont know until that day since there is still many animations i needing to make for the model like animte the cape
and PSAing the rest "B" attacks and hope its works and then Throws(i always do throw as the last things since i almost never use throw in SSB)
Down-b animations soon done and then its time to merge the canon with geno model so it can be oneslot :D

mariodk

Smash Ace
Canon merged with Geno for his FS:
Geno flash:
(now the canon can be oneslot recolour + the canon got bones so it can be removed if not used)
and ingame preview:

i dont think i will find a good shader for him
i tried many but dont really looked good so i just used the shader i using for all my other model imports that one from Goku

the only thing that is needed on the model is revamp that Cape´s rig + metal texture + if i find a good shader then a shader for the model

mariodk

Smash Ace
do i really have to do 3x posts? before someone post here
anyway
Majin Buu HD textures:

faces coming soon
Super buu(non absorbed) coming soon too
thanks to Dot from KC-mm for helping me with this

and dont worry Geno is still WIP :D and progress is going good too

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Did you take parts of the texture from Beyond's Goku and Kid Buu? Cuz that's what some of the textures remind me of.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Looking good so far. Not a DBZ fan, but I'm looking forward to Geno for sure.

Speaking of model imports, here's hoping something finally works for me...

Razanak7

Smash Ace
i think Charizard
cuz the T-pose kinda like Charizard´s at hands
so possible i am right
You are correct. Although I get the feeling that it will take some time to do, considering I already ran into problems importing. And by "importing", I mean "starting".

But, of all the things I've pushed aside due to unforeseen issues, this is one I won't ignore. Someone will know how to fix it.

mariodk

Smash Ace
funny that then raznanak7 posting a preview (no matter what it is) or something it takes like1 hour to someone reply to that preview
but then i posting a preview (no matter what it is)
im needing to sometimes 2x posts or edit post alot and 1-2 week after non posted or raznanak7 posting a preview(no matter what it is) and someone reply that almost at same time he posted
i know not many is here but i still think its funny ppl is like that

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I can't seem to make any of my imports work either. Pity, considering I made a model that I really wanted to put into Brawl.

Also MarioDK I really think it's just a coincidence.

Django

Smash Rookie
i think Charizard
cuz the T-pose kinda like Charizard´s at hands
so possible i am right

possible last preview before Beta will be released on BV :D

MarioDK before you release the beta, you should add some type of graphical effect to the bones on the hands of Geno, such as the ray gun blast wave when he does his smash attacks. This way his smash attacks will look more dramatic and powerful, plus the animation of his hands detaching will be more visible. Besides that everything about this psa is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariodk

Smash Ace
MarioDK before you release the beta, you should add some type of graphical effect to the bones on the hands of Geno, such as the ray gun blast wave when he does his smash attacks. This way his smash attacks will look more dramatic and powerful, plus the animation of his hands detaching will be more visible. Besides that everything about this psa is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have already done that
i got Geno´s up-B GFX smaller and made that at Hands/legs
but will possible do afew more GFXs still but first PSA Geno boost modes

Razanak7

Smash Ace
funny that then raznanak7 posting a preview (no matter what it is) or something it takes like1 hour to someone reply to that preview
but then i posting a preview (no matter what it is)
im needing to sometimes 2x posts or edit post alot and 1-2 week after non posted or raznanak7 posting a preview(no matter what it is) and someone reply that almost at same time he posted
i know not many is here but i still think its funny ppl is like that
Usually I'm the one that gets no response. But in your case, I'm pretty sure it's because there's nothing left to say that hasn't been already. Your projects look really good, so now everyone is just hoping that all goes well and a release is coming soon.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You eventually get used to no responses.

Anyway, Raiden is basically done, but since BV is down, I'm going to sleep.

Here are some pics.

Solidus is next, and since my knowledge on MGS2 models increased, it won't take nearly as long to do him.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Hm, just looking at the metal Raiden picture, makes me wonder if there's possibly a way to edit the shaders of the metal effect have the proper alpha channels of the original texture, so that it doesn't look like sheets of metal coming off of his head (like it does for Snake and Donkey Kong, too).

And yeah, what happened to the BrawlVault/KC-MM, anyway?

mariodk

Smash Ace
Hm, just looking at the metal Raiden picture, makes me wonder if there's possibly a way to edit the shaders of the metal effect have the proper alpha channels of the original texture, so that it doesn't look like sheets of metal coming off of his head (like it does for Snake and Donkey Kong, too).

And yeah, what happened to the BrawlVault/KC-MM, anyway?
i heard KC_mm got hacked by smashhacker a Ddos attack or whatever it named
just cuz he want his accout unbanned "faceplam"

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Eh, people like to spread rumours. You should hear some of the crap I've been told.

Anyway, could someone give me a hand with importing? Every character I try, DAE or OBJ, has no polygons. I was told before that you need the right FBX or whatever it's called, but it didn't do a thing.

I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaally want to be able to do this stuff so I can finally get back to my machinima after an almost two-year break. :c

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I made a model of my OC Midnight Wolf with the intention of putting her into brawl (Though the polycount probably ended up too high anyway) but whatever I do I just can't get any models into Brawlbox by myself and I don't know what I'm doing wrong D:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I would tell you to look up the tutorial but...... yeah.

I know your pain. It took over 2 months for me to finish Raiden due to me having issues with MGS2 models.

For now you need to nab 3DS Max 2010 and up and their Autodesk Collada plugins.
Lemme see if I can get you the link to the newest BB.....

I found the source but not the program........

Top Bottom