• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
@Piks

Thanks, but this one Anonymous is not 12 years-old. Look at his height, and body, and epicness. Lol. Personally, I prefer the new Anonymous over the old one (Which had no face, or a green face). The Vendetta mask just makes it even more awesome. And the download will be up soon, as I take pictures in-game and finish another texture I wanted to make. This one was pretty simple, it took me about 10 minutes to do, but I wanted to do it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Good to see you're back. So what ended up happening to everything?
Well, I might get my things back (Not sure). My brother said that I'd have to empty my drive fully, then move all my files from the corrupted drive to the one I still have, in DOS. Otherwise we can't really do anything.

Edit: Also, here is another Internet Celebrity. 5 Internets + 2 baked cookies to anyone who knows who this is (Still not done).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, I might get my things back (Not sure). My brother said that I'd have to empty my drive fully, then move all my files from the corrupted drive to the one I still have, in DOS. Otherwise we can't really do anything.

Edit: Also, here is another Internet Celebrity. 5 Internets + 2 baked cookies to anyone who knows who this is (Still not done).

ZONE-TAAAN!! WOOOO!!!

...What? ¦D

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
I just want to say *sniff* if anyone from Stage H.A.C.K.I.N.G. Central is reading this or who goes to my threas at kc:mm .... Im sorry for being a traitor I will return to stages! *emotional outburst*

Anyways these are my first 2 Character Textures EVER, I plan on doing vertice hacks in the future, but for now tell me how they look and keep in mind these are my first 2 characters ever so tell me how to improve

Elza the Forgiver

Saiza the Loyal

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Not really a model to show off or anything, but I figured I'd post these. I'm very proud of them ^_^

From the Universe of

Sora~

"This is it!"

Roxas~

"Tell me... why it picked you..!"

Sora

Roxas

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
wait...english and french? are you in Canada too?
Yes, I do live in Canada, and French is my main and first language, but I hate it. I always use English in whatever I use (Consoles, PC), and all my games are in English. Took me forever to find an English copy, as I went to 7 shops in total (Microplay (Videotron), L'En Jeux Vidéo, two EB Games, two Zellers, and La Source). I found it on the first EB Games I went to (I went yesterday, and they said they would have the English version soon). The guy at La Source told me to go to Ottawa. Real funny. >_>

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Oni K4ge you reminded me that I never got to post that stage here Lol

http://www.mediafire.com/?nlhnmj0nj4z
{Replaces Online Training Room/ Yoshi's Island(Melee) or Yoshi's Island(Brawl) and Includes BRSTMS}

(This stage is a lot more popular then I thought it would be, its almost at the 200 mark after a week O_o)

and awesome textures Oni ^^

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
WOAH! nice stage

also, why didn't you delete their dresses
Fair Knight made the stage, but ikr xD

And if I delete the skirts the game lags up if you battle a character that has been "model tweaked" or ROB. Otherwise I definitely would have. Actually, I made them transparent in brawlbox, and it looked like it would work, but in game its black as seen -_-

whats different about those pit models?
Some removed items like no laurel, arm rings, etc.

Oni K4ge you reminded me that I never got to post that stage here Lol

http://www.mediafire.com/?nlhnmj0nj4z
{Replaces Online Training Room/ Yoshi's Island(Melee) or Yoshi's Island(Brawl) and Includes BRSTMS}

(This stage is a lot more popular then I thought it would be, its almost at the 200 mark after a week O_o)

and awesome textures Oni ^^
Yeah its a really cool stage, I downloaded it as soon as it came out. And thanks :3

now if olny we had vertice edits of them :D
Right?! xD I put in a request in the request thread but no one seems to want to take up the offer :/

Don't quote pictures, but anyway I'll try to make the keyblade.
Cool!

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet

Picture HERE!!!!!!

Feel almost dirty for knowing this one xD Zone.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
oh... alright lol

My Roy, been becoming quite popular

How do you do separate Roy and Marth ?
Please tell me because I want to put my Marth Textures and Your Cool ROY Textures in the Game!!!

1.Roy (Default)
2.Roy (Red)
3.Roy (Black)
4.Roy (Yellow)
5.Marth (Default)
6.Marth (Melee)

My problem is that wen I put the Melee and The Default Marth Textures, They appear with the Roy's Hair so Help me Please!!!!!!!!
Reply me Please!!!!!:):)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Heres some info on metroid so far, since he dosnt really have a thread.

-All attack animations have been made
-All Special and Smash attacks have proper PSA's
-He can run/walk properly
-He can pick up and use items
-He can grab and throw enemies
-Can be footsooled/can footsool
-Can grab and wait on the legdes
-Alt Costumes have been made
-All CSP has been made
-He has a fully functioning home stage
-All less important animations (Swimming, Ladder climbing, heavy item carry, blah blah blah) can be stolen from pikachu, they just wont look as cool as the others

Some Prblems:

-Hurtboxes are messed up, sometimes they are perfect. but sometimes you can hit him if you are below beside him from any distance. Sometimes you can hit him from anywhere on the stage. =S
-He cannot be thrown. Anyone know how to fix this?
-I dont feel like changing the pokemon symbol to a metroid one, so he is now a pokemon
-Causes desync online ( i think its the fact that he can heal himself, i'll test some stuff )
-Has no custom music

Anyways, Mr.Weegee and I should have him done by the end of the week, Public release? or beta testers?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I like the number of texture hacks in this topic.

"brawlbox creation" shouldn't really include textures/vertex hacks/psas as everyone's grandma is makin textures and the others don't use brawlbox.

Matteron

Smash Ace
Hey, does anyone one know exactly what the second mdl0 in a pac is? It is normally named something like *character*shd
I'm guessing it has to do with shielding...

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Hey, does anyone one know exactly what the second mdl0 in a pac is? It is normally named something like *character*shd
I'm guessing it has to do with shielding...
Idk, but you cant open it with the newest version of brawlbox, it opens with the older versions.

Its just the character model but all black. I thought it had to do with their shadow =D

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
let me introduce...
KAMEK! THE EVIL KOOPA WIZARD

(he is a bit o: but if I using fortwaffles modelresizer, his "original" animations screw up/too big for him)

I HAD TO SHOW OFF HIS SPECIAL!
he has one special and that is be invisible!

he is began the attack

POFF

where did he go D:

thanks for batandy for the model x3

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
How do you do separate Roy and Marth ?
Please tell me because I want to put my Marth Textures and Your Cool ROY Textures in the Game!!!

1.Roy (Default)
2.Roy (Red)
3.Roy (Black)
4.Roy (Yellow)
5.Marth (Default)
6.Marth (Melee)

My problem is that wen I put the Melee and The Default Marth Textures, They appear with the Roy's Hair so Help me Please!!!!!!!!
Reply me Please!!!!!:):)
I think you would have to port it to another character.

Master Hax

Smash Rookie
wait WHAT? how did you fix the .ptr problem because brawlbox crashes whenever I try to hex anything with for than a few bones, like the koopalings.
my kamek work with brawlbox and in-game and the unicle thing i did was hex the model with the automatic model hexer, but looking in another way i have a PAL iso of NSMBW, that can change things, i think PAL NSMBW files dont have the .ptr that you said.

Top Bottom