• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
why? WHY? WHY MY IDEAS ALWAYS GET STOLEN? :mad:
I actually had plans for him for a very long time in my machinima <.<
wait WHAT? how did you fix the .ptr problem because brawlbox crashes whenever I try to hex anything with for than a few bones, like the koopalings.
did not get the .ptr problem o.O

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
Tada! My first project in progress. The one-liner, acrobatic, (and 2008) Prince of Persia is joining the Brawl! That is, if I can figure out how to fix a few things. I don't think I'm doing too bad of a job using only GIMP, a laptop, and the laptop mousepad.

His sword is vertex hacked, but I think trying to do his hilt will be hell for me. The real Prince also has some sort of headgear shawl that he wears, and Ike doesn't have headgear. I cut his sleeves as short as I could with transparency, but too much will reveal a disembodied arm. The legs have not been touched yet.

Can anyone a) tell me how to seperate Ike's hand textures, b) suggest a way to create his head shawl, and c) texture his gauntlet with utmost detail? His hand is quite a bugger for me. :p

P.S: and possibly vertex hack his left hand so that he has pointy fingers? just like his gauntlet. :)

Credits to StarWaffle and his commentors for inspration for the PoP texture. He did his own on Sheik.

Yavanna

Smash Cadet
Oh yes Prince of Persia!!! <3
Good luck for this, it's one of my favorite video games characters.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Tada! My first project in progress. The one-liner, acrobatic, (and 2008) Prince of Persia is joining the Brawl! That is, if I can figure out how to fix a few things. I don't think I'm doing too bad of a job using only GIMP, a laptop, and the laptop mousepad.

His sword is vertex hacked, but I think trying to do his hilt will be hell for me. The real Prince also has some sort of headgear shawl that he wears, and Ike doesn't have headgear. I cut his sleeves as short as I could with transparency, but too much will reveal a disembodied arm. The legs have not been touched yet.

Can anyone a) tell me how to seperate Ike's hand textures, b) suggest a way to create his head shawl, and c) texture his gauntlet with utmost detail? His hand is quite a bugger for me. :p

P.S: and possibly vertex hack his left hand so that he has pointy fingers? just like his gauntlet. :)

Credits to StarWaffle and his commentors for inspration for the PoP texture. He did his own on Sheik.
I'll be very happy if this project reaches some level of completion. The Prince is one of the characters I've been hoping someone would take up.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
the Aizal the Lover texture is a vertex edit, its a girl version of pit but it wasnt made by me Lol, but yeah the hair is longer and it has a femanine body

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
aThe Pit with large wings was a code hack O_o

and they arent from anywhere, I drew some characters before (im an artist) and decided to make them all into pits since they were all Angels, theres a story behind the characters though but I didnt feel like posing it so I just posted the characters

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Oh cool i suppose that's were you got your name from ninka kiwi my username is my own charcter I thought up I would love to texture hack Ike into ninka or falco into ninka

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
this be no place for recolors FairKnight.

nor really a place for simply texture hacks either. we've got tons of forum areas and texture teams dedicated for posting that kinda stuff in other places.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Fear My Modding Prowess I Will Now Lock This Thread Muahahahhaha!!!!!!!!1

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...I can't tell. What's different? o_o

Aside from colors

Edit: Hmm...Red...I'd prefer purple. :<

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Hey, I want to know if it is possible to do a semi-transparent texture on stage textures. If it is possible, please let me know how to do it via pm or msn (l-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s@live.com)

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Are any other trophies animatable like welie bike also have you tried sir kibbles model on any assist trophies science it dose not work on any charcters

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
you cant animate trophies cause they are naturally a static character, and besides theres already a vertexed sir Kibble

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Don't know anything about this but why can't you add bones to them? Or do they have to have bones to start with or something.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay one, texture is crap.

Two, Cloud already has colors made for every outfit along with new CSPs and a much better icon, provided by yours truly.

Three, WRONG THREAD!

Top Bottom