• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BreakDown Tournament IV - Royal Palm Beach, FL - 5.31.08

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yeah, like, consider making an opinion on your own, perhaps?

Tell me how everyone I played with hated Icekid except me because I actually got to know him myself and knew he was a cool kid, now everyone likes him.

Just a thought. Otherwise I'm about to start telling you that your opinion is that Afro Thundah is the coolest kid ever, and we don't want that, now do we?
But the post I made about Afro was intentionally not about my own opinion, but telling him so that he is aware of other people's opinions(Since well, nobody likes it when other people talk behind their backs, right?).
I personally don't really have an opinion of him since I don't know him at all.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So xYz are you going to this from Orlando, and how are you getting there?

I need to knowwww!!!!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Imma own GG i learned how to ride a HORSE AS ROBO KY

Robo-Ky has everything hes unstoppable robots ftw.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
So xYz are you going to this from Orlando, and how are you getting there?

I need to knowwww!!!!
come to my house either friday after 6pm or saturday morning, and we'll go from there we have several options to make it to miami, we just need housing... or everyone chip in for a room over there.

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
lol sure i just enjoy flamebaiting on sb's.

btw are you a mid-height black dude? if so im the diddy player from the first gigs with long hair.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol sure i just enjoy flamebaiting on sb's.

btw are you a mid-height black dude? if so im the diddy player from the first gigs with long hair.
oh, i remember you...i think

i'll know you when i see you :laugh:

and dixi is a male, with longish hair like dixie kong. If he hovered like her, i'd probably make him my messiah

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
After getting permission from the owner of SZG, I will run a SSBB Doubles Tournament after GGXXAC is over. What are the rules for SSBB Doubles?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...i love you will.

just look at any recent tourney thread for doubles rules. they are pretty much the exact same rules as singles

-3 stock, 7 or 8 minutes (i forget, they normally dont last that long anyway)
-team attack on

a few more smaller things

I NEED A TEAMMATE FOR THIS. WHO WILL ANSWER THE CALL? Max? Honey Roasted? Equi? xYz? ________?

I play a mean diddy/GW/sonic/lucario

Force

Smash Apprentice
blah i feel so bad, the ****ty thing is my MMA class is only like 2 hours on saturday, i will have to see if i can just skip saturday classes and still do the brawl thing still, i'm seriously considering it. iunno.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
blah i feel so bad, the ****ty thing is my MMA class is only like 2 hours on saturday, i will have to see if i can just skip saturday classes and still do the brawl thing still, i'm seriously considering it. iunno.
lol. dont feel bad about it. teams werent even originially planned for this tourney, so nothing you could've done about it. you go falcon knee someone IRL

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
After getting permission from the owner of SZG, I will run a SSBB Doubles Tournament after GGXXAC is over. What are the rules for SSBB Doubles?
much love for the will right around now...

Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:

Pokemon Stadium 1
Luigi's Mansion
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

Banned:

Pipes (Yoshi's Island - Melee)
Distant Planet
Pictochat
Onett
Green Greens
Corneria
Green Hill Zone
Norfair
Jungle Japes
Pokemon Stadium 2
Bridge of Eldin
Big Blue
Mario Circuit
Shadow Moses Island
Port Town
Skyworld
Mushroomy Kingdom
Rumble Falls
New Pork City
Summit
75M
Mario Bros. Old
Flat Zone 2
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple
WarioWare
Spear Pillar

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't you dare take my sweet xYz from me.
lol, i dont know who of you is teaming with who...i actually thought by something you said that you were teaming with XoFF. I'd team with you too if you were free Rx

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol, i dont know who of you is teaming with who...i actually thought by something you said that you were teaming with XoFF. I'd team with you too if you were free Rx
xYz told me he was teaming with Xoff before The Will even changed the tournament to include Brawl doubles.

I didn't know if Xoff planned on going to the JaX1 tourney instead of this, but if xYz is free to team, I am going to swipe him up like ripe strawberries.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
xYz told me he was teaming with Xoff before The Will even changed the tournament to include Brawl doubles.

I didn't know if Xoff planned on going to the JaX1 tourney instead of this, but if xYz is free to team, I am going to swipe him up like ripe strawberries.
aaah, ok then.

still in need for a teammate. where the hell is lambchops being a free agent when you need him >.>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Already got a partner for this. but there will be tourneys when im free. you just gotta ask b4 anyone else does
lol, i know you are taken for this tourney...i saw linguini post alittle while back

anyone wanna team with a diddy/gw/sonic/lucario? come oooooon

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
come to my house either friday after 6pm or saturday morning, and we'll go from there we have several options to make it to miami, we just need housing... or everyone chip in for a room over there.
How many you got coming with you? I can house you this weekend. Im getting paid to look after my aunts house/pets while she is away for the weekend so i can house you from friday night to sunday morning.

She lives in Boynton beach though, its about an hour drive from there to miami.

Gib me a call since i hear your inbox is forever full from laziness, my cell is 561-716-7505. Unless you have a sexy voice, dont prank call me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yo will, you staying there till sunday? probably right. dang, i have to work sunday morning at 8, so i have to be back by saturday night. i dont know if i should go now?

-hiro
yo hiro, what part of orlando do you live in?

actually, IM me at GameDragonX. its just easier that way

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Looks like I'm going to Orlando this weekend instead :/ What a terrible weekend for friends to have a "Going to Japan for 3 months" party. I really wanted to see people.

Have fun for me, guys<3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man, i hope this game is more balanaced than naruto 4 was...you can use the GC controller for it right?

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
gdx if your talking about ex2 then no it is not. it's actually full of glitchy infinites.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Gingerr is going to japan for 3 months? Wow! for both location and duration.
Psh, I WISH I was. My best friend and my ex are going and I'm very close with them both, so I'd be kind of a jerk to skip out on the party to be all "brb smash tourney lol"

If I was the one going to Japan I wouldn't be nearly as broken up about it.

Top Bottom