• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Markham, Ontario, Canada | June 26th, 2010

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Swizzbeats is organizing SSF4, Tinman has no involvement.
I guess it can start whenever
Whenever tbh
This phillypino rog player comes ( the one that ripped the garbage cody with his dash punch loop)
hopefully at 2-3pm will start.
its not like it takes long
with double elimination

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Ride situation looks good now. 2 TV's (1 LCD, 1 CRT) confirmed with Brawl+.

Brawl+ can run on 2/3 TV's. It would be fair if we have one CRT though. If anything, we keep my LCD as well.
u have 2 tvs and f1zz has another 2?
so take 3 for + and send one to the brawlers

P.S. >tinman - Asian alvins big tv is gonna be there right? for ssf4?

NEW RULES Tinman just put this link for ssf4
http://evo2k.com/?p=18

Tin Man

Smash Hero
GOOD TVs:

Tin_Man (x1)
Asian_Alvin (x2)
Fashoomp (x1)
Toronto Joe (x2)
F1ZZ (x1)
5ive (x1)
-Citrus (x1) (maybe)

Total GOOD TV count = 8 (9)

LCD TVs:

F1ZZ (x1)
5ive (x1)
Asian_Alvin (x1)
sswizzbbeatss (x1)

Total LCD TV count = 4 (4)
12 TV's in total.

SSF4 gets 2 LCD's

Brawl + will get 2 CRT's and 1 LCD (if I see people fooling around with a melee setup again, I will switch the TV's with an LCD from the brawl room)

Brawl gets 7 TV's 5 CRT's and 2 LCD's (F1ZZ's and Fashoomp's)

We need 2 more TV's for brawl and we will be perfect. One more TV for brawl and we will be good

I ALSO NEED EXTENSION CORDS AND POWER BARS GUYS

help me out here

5ive

Smash Champion
im mad that i lost to swizz with my main and he was using my main also
madmadmadmadmadmadm
mememememem
4-1
4-1
4-1

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Yo tin:
5ive, me and f1zz just found out today that we have an extra thing to do with our english class on saturday. It is also pass/fail thing meaning that if we dont go we fail the class overall. So we may not be able to come, we will find out later tonight, sorry man :(

Edit: Fonez too may not be able to go. And will all the events still happen?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
No, the events will not happen if yall show up due to lack of setups. If we had enough setups and other people stepped up to co-host then the events would happen, otherwise in this case, if yall don't show, this will be a brawl only event.

god dammit guys :(

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
lol yall u mad bich

askfhaslghasgl;sagasasdgas done

Rikana

Smash Champion
Brawl + will get 2 CRT's and 1 LCD (if I see people fooling around with a melee setup again, I will switch the TV's with an LCD from the brawl room)
That's enough of a reason for me not to come.

Edit: lmao @ swissbeat's sig.

Gichan

Smash Champion
no ssfiv= no sauga, pho, and possibly myself although I know a I have to go for you. Just sayin though, let one of us handle hosting the sf part at least.

swordgard

Smash Hero
no ssfiv= no sauga, pho, and possibly myself although I know a I have to go for you. Just sayin though, let one of us handle hosting the sf part at least.
If required, I could host something though I would rather not bus just to be a TO >.<. Or if anything, be the brawl TO, and tinman takes care of side events.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
No, the events will not happen if yall show up due to lack of setups. If we had enough setups and other people stepped up to co-host then the events would happen, otherwise in this case, if yall don't show, this will be a brawl only event.

god dammit guys :(
May I host b+?

Since you think my TV is iffy, we can use that for b+, and I have b+ on my wii, so we can use that.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Seriously let Fashoomp handle Brawl+ and someone else from Missi can handle SSIV. Just take care of Brawl and don't cancel the other events. You'll just lost people attending the tourney.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
wtf that ginge f1zz was on my account

HE WAS LYING

EVERYTHING IS STILL ON *****

that ****ing jew ginge is a lying bich

Rikana

Smash Champion
F.UCKING A. I clicked on 5ive's hacked youtube "website" FECKKKK.

Edit: I seriously need to sanitize myself now.

Also, Melee please or I'm a no show.

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
tin's just hatin. just play ssf4 casuals. the tourney for ssf4 runs quick and efficiently like asians. expect leveling up. arcade style for casuals, you want in next game, let them know loser's out. they give you bs, i give them boot up derriere... well not a boot, it's a shoe from puma. big shoe. very uncomfortable on feet. deadly uncomfortable elsewhere.

oh yeah, for everyone willing to put down more more than $5 venue fee, i will friendly fire tin 5 times in paintball on friday :D

swordgard

Smash Hero
tin's just hatin. just play ssf4 casuals. the tourney for ssf4 runs quick and efficiently like asians. expect leveling up. arcade style for casuals, you want in next game, let them know loser's out. they give you bs, i give them boot up derriere... well not a boot, it's a shoe from puma. big shoe. very uncomfortable on feet. deadly uncomfortable elsewhere.

oh yeah, for everyone willing to put down more more than $5 venue fee, i will friendly fire tin 5 times in paintball on friday :D
I think you just convinced a LOT of people(for venue fee). Why not go for each extra dollar an extra shot?

Patches

Smash Master
Its cool Avarice, I wont be there either. The whole G20 summit thing ****ed up my transportation. Sorry Tinaye.

DarkSieg wont be there either 'cause he was with me to begin with. lolol

.Marik

is a social misfit
What.

Brawl+ is still happening then?

We got trolled. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Top Bottom