• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Markham, Ontario, Canada | June 26th, 2010

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Double is for scrubs anyways
and dammit if my dam sig isnt normal im beating 5ive up

im ready to tear **** up with my wario

BRAWL- FOR TOURNEYS

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Oh BTW
when do doors open...
I think my mom need to go some where in the monring so we might be there at 9:30am -10am

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Oh BTW
when does doors open...
I think my mom need to go some where in the monring so we might be there at 9:30am -10am
Schedule:

9 am -12 am

9 am: Doors open
9:30 am: Registration begins
10:30 am: Events begin
10:30 am: RPS Begins
11 am: Doubles Begins
Brawl + will begin whenever 5ive is ready
Super Street Fighter 4 will begin whenever sswizzbbeatss is ready
Brawl singles will begin ASAP

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Schedule:

9 am -12 am

9 am: Doors open
9:30 am: Registration begins
10:30 am: Events begin
10:30 am: RPS Begins
11 am: Doubles Begins
Brawl + will begin whenever 5ive is ready
Super Street Fighter 4 will begin whenever sswizzbbeatss is ready
Brawl singles will begin ASAP
lol if u found this on the first page, it proves that i am lazy
w/e moar post count for me *****

5ive

Smash Champion
So yeah, parents just bought a 1080p video cam, so I can bring that and record the screen with amazing quality.

That will be a lot easier for me when uploading vids. AND **** YES CROWD REACTIONS. So yeah, if you want anything recorded just walk up to me and tell me.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, parents just bought a 1080p video cam, so I can bring that and record the screen with amazing quality.

That will be a lot easier for me when uploading vids. AND **** YES CROWD REACTIONS. So yeah, if you want anything recorded just walk up to me and tell me.
That musta been alotta moneyies?
u owe me 30plus alotta bussy tix.
bring your xbox PLEASE
assuming alvin is bringing his already

Tin Man

Smash Hero

I love you so much right now. Would it be convenient to still record brawl+ with in game reply but record some brawl matches with the camera? This way I can livestream and record at the same time :]

5ive

Smash Champion
I'd want the cam to be with me at all times. So I'll browse around periodically or you can call me to record hyped matches. I'm not going to record Brawl+ matches, and I only want to record matches with some crowd reactions for cool youtube vids.

I'm having quality problems with CRT's atm. Black bars appearing. Any help?

Rikana

Smash Champion
Ughh. Can't make it anymore. :( going out with my girl. I'll see if I can get someone to drop by to sell it to you Tin. I'll ask my brother or something.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'd want the cam to be with me at all times. So I'll browse around periodically or you can call me to record hyped matches. I'm not going to record Brawl+ matches, and I only want to record matches with some crowd reactions for cool youtube vids.

kk, keep it with u then.

Ughh. Can't make it anymore. :( going out with my girl. I'll see if I can get someone to drop by to sell it to you Tin. I'll ask my brother or something.
f u and ur 777 post count lol xD, kk, how much, 20$ was it?

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
wut girl?
i though u were asian?
asian girls got no bum

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^^^^ what a lulzy sig haha :rotfl:

This tourney is gonna be sick

1. All of the competition is back
  2. With 2 stock 5 min pools or maybe even a straight bracket, this will run faster
  3. Someone other than Ally will win Brawl+

LAST MINUTE REQUEST FOR POWER BARS, EXTENSION CORDS (MORE IMPORTANT BUT POWER BARS ARE ALSO WELCOME) AND TV'S (WE NEED LIKE 2 MORE GUYS SERIOUSLY), AND EVERYONE WHO IS COMING SHOULD BRING A Wii. IT WONT GET STOLEN AND ITS EASY TO TRAVEL WITH, CMON SERIOUSLY GUYS =/

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll bring a Wii.

By the way, I'm only entering Brawl+. Too short on cash for anything else.

Rikana

Smash Champion
kk, keep it with u then.

f u and ur 777 post count lol xD, kk, how much, 20$ was it?
Didn't notice the 777. I'm gonna have to break it now. :( and its $30.

wut girl?
i though u were asian?
asian girls got no bum
Its aight. The girl I'm going out has an *** and she loves showing it with her super short shorts. Hot stuff. She's flat, not literally, from there up though. LOL.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet

Blackbars appear because the camera records at a higher frame rate than your TV shows. All CRTs show black bars, but they're so quick we dont notice them.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
sorry for the late reply, but i won't be able to make it (nephew's birthday).

just for records sake, list me as maybe for any subsequent tourneys, since i work every saturday and will not skip out on work. that means that i'll either arrive VERY late, or not at all ("no car" kinda thing).

that being said, i really do want to come, but same reason. any tournament i miss is like, making me sad =(
worse yet is that every tournament is held on saturdays, that doesn't help. but i'll definitely inform you on when i will be able to come, even if it's late.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
I'll team with you SS, and we'll take every other team down. I can see it now.

Incidentally Brawl- will be so unbelievably epic. Never played it before, but I've seen enough matches to appreciate this opportunity.

Top Bottom