• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | June 26th, 2010

SRTM

Smash Ace
shoutouts soon

so im just gonna adress some stuff about this tourney and things that bug the **** out of me in our scene

1. its kinda annoying not having anyone high up on the PR to friendly,like this seriously dissapoints me, im always friendlying lower skilled players and putting in REAL effort to get them better and improve,im not talking 2 or 3 games i sit down and ****ing play..offline or on wifi...how many of you can say the same? if you dont believe ask the handfuls of people i play with EVEN when im ****ing dead tired(lucky i love you tinman)..take some pride in doing favors for the sake of helping others and stop being so selfish, how come the favor is never returned?honestly stop being so gay about this stuff i actually want to get good before apex,i dont give a **** about winning locally i want to do well outside of here,winning here basically just means your good at 1 or 2 matchups so congrats if you take pride in that

2.PICK UP YOUR ****ING TRASH,I HAD TO BE HOME WELL BEFORE THE TOURNEY ENDED AND WE SPENT ****ING 40MINS CLENING UP THE **** VENUE BECAUSE YOU SLOBS LEAVE YOUR **** LYING AROUND,alvin was nice enough to let you use his venue and you repay him by making him pick up your trash off the floor? this isnt the only tourney ive seen this at,but since i actually had to pick up your **** this time i brought it up...GET UP AND WALK 5 EXTRA STEPS TO THE TRASHCAN..noone even stayed back to help clean,****ing embarassing. then we have the audacity to complain about a lack of tourneys

3.get A.C in that venue please,i spent atleast half the time in the rain outside because i couldnt handle the extreme heat and stench, christ that was horrible

4.brawl+ had 2 setups..why werent tvs taken from brawl cause we had about 6stations of just brawl friendlies going on,as a T.O you need to realize when you gotta get rid of brawl stations for the sake of a better run B+ tourney,if there wasnt enough SDs cards brought,B+ community needs to be more organized regardless..i woulda won that tourney too btw da bess

tl;dr stop being selfish ***** and think about people other than yourself,just because were playing a videogame doesnt mean you cant act like a regular human being

joe, you're a good man.

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
loljoe, sry about your curb. hey you knew the risks of letting an asian driver near your home. lucky i didnt trash that place like how brawlers trash my venue :p. thanks for that comment about the trash too. sucks that this is the last tourney, sorta good too though i guess. i have a feeling my father was gonna blow any moment about these tournies. clogged toilets, ants, toilet paper **** lol. it was a blast doin these. also thanks for gettin this **** done earlier for once. hope to see you all again.. even if i have to enter a tourney for this FANTASTIC game (for tin).

SSF4 business:
xbox live gt: BigAlHax
in case anyone needs some gen practice. lets face it, who wouldnt need some gen practice? casuals are nice too, though i despise online gaming.

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
1: Holy ($180) - good job for the first place
2: Swordgard ($90) - good job for beating holy on brinstar
3: Hype ($30) - good games in double
4: King Ace - we haven't played
5: Silver Doc - GGs in double
5: Toronto Joe - GGs in friendly nice MK
7: Mikey - GGs in double
7: Tin Man - oh a good player in ontario who doesnt main mk
9: Runawayfire - Good Games man that laser lock was good ****
9: Techiyo - good **** in double!
9: Guard - good **** in double but seriously stop making noise
13: SRTM - fun match in friendly
13: Fashoomp - Good Games nice DDDD
17: Hells - we need to train more for double

Iliad

Smash Lord
Sorry for not coming Tinman. Good ****ing **** to hype daaayum. SG, reppin them *** climbers, you still placed high, must've been cause I didn't show.

Mikey, you so FRAAAAY

swordgard

Smash Hero
Sorry for not coming Tinman. Good ****ing **** to hype daaayum. SG, reppin them *** climbers, you still placed high, must've been cause I didn't show.

Mikey, you so FRAAAAY
No worries, I am going to destroy you next time we play : )

Self Distructo

Smash Apprentice
oh and another thing,you guys took a 1hour lunch break,and BLATANTLY didnt listen to tinmans orders, and GL telling me otherwise,your own member distructo even said when he called you and said tinman told you guys to hurry the **** up you all responded with and i quote "we dont care"
they're all troooooooooooooolllllssssss

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
No worries, I am going to destroy you next time we play : )
But you won't destroy me, and you know it ;)

Shoutouts;

1: Holy ($180) - Good **** man. I kinda wished you lost grand finals to sg though :p
2: Swordgard ($90) - Just a little more and Holy is going to be a far away dream behind you... you got this next time
3: Hype ($30) - Dude, that was so close in our setm ggs!
4: King Ace - Good **** with To Joe!
5: Silver Doc - Awesome Diddy Kong and Mk dude. Don't quit!
5: Toronto Joe - Loved those friendlies at the beginning. Nice **** in doubles!
7: Mikey - Close set in doubles ;)
7: Tin Man - You're really an awesome guy, nice meeting you :)
9: Runawayfire - Pew pew
9: Techiyo - Man....
9: Guard - God... I ****ing love you (for doubles (in Brawl) performance). I enver thought we'd get this far, and even beat a double MK team with ZERO MK in ours! Next time we got this.
9: Mar1 - Too bad for teams, but nice anyways.
13: Sheep - Next time you're dead... cuz I'll remember it for a long time...
13: Pho - Awesome Diddy right there.
13: SRTM - Nice Diddy also in doubles. Nice friendlies towards the end.
13: Fashoomp - Nice DDD
17: Looftwaffles - ?
17: Ryan FW - Very good ZSS, too bad I have some MU experience, cause you could have won it otherwise :p
17: Hells - Toon Link! Sad for your bad placings, but you know... sleep john is valid.
17: Inle - ?

Guess that's it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
1: Holy: Need more improvement, lol at losing on Brinstar....get better scrub.

2: Swordgard: Good stuff beating me in WF, it's alway scary to play you because one grab means death. I don't like playing you at all, but without you I wouldn't be this good at the Ice Climbers matchup and I thank you for that. Also Thanks for sharing your hotel with us again, no free breakfeast sadly this time xD

3: Hype: Good stuff beating Silverdoc and Kingace, Hype for 1st in GTA? Keep practicing MK ditto lol that's all you need xD

4: King Ace: Good stuff beating Me and SG in doubles, you proved you deserved 1st seed in doubles. Double MK is just too gay at higher level.

5: Doc: Good seeing you again, you should have used MK man. I heard that you got your money stolen, be more careful with your stuff. Close matches in doubles too.

5: Joe: Good stuff, Ice Climbers are really hard to beat lol. So you're going to become the Ontario Anti from now on? LOL

7: Mikey: Good seeing you again, keep practicing that MK.

7: Tin Man: Nice tourney, good stuff finishing it early this time around. You should pick up MK for MKs lol, I think that's the only key to beating a very good MK.

9: Minus: Nice playing you again, our matches were quite intense lol. Good stuff in doubles too.

9: Techyio: Good job vs Hype and good **** in doubles. You and Guard ***** :D

9: Guard: You almost beat To Joe and Kingace, you're almost there man and good **** in doubles. Thanks for the ride and making me laugh like usual....but stop making furry noises when you're sleeping >_>

9: Mar1: Prochaine fois faudra pas tu perde contre Tinman, tu devrais utiliser MK quand tu pense DK peux pas reussir.

13: Sheep: We didn't play but nice seeing you again, using MK I see :D

13: Pho: Good seeing you again.

13: SRTM: Good seeing you again.

13: Fashoomp: Fun friendlies, MK is too OP!

17: Looftwaffles: We didn't play, Cheering against MK? I'm disappoint son.

17: Ryan FW: Fun friendlies, I need to get better at the matchup with MK.

17: Hells: Faut tu step up, je sais que le furry ta pas laisser dormir mais no johns next time.

17: Inle: We didn't play but nice seeing you.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well, I think just about anyone can translate something involving MK+said main.

Its called be a main switcher.

swordgard

Smash Hero
You probably can't understand Quebec french though.

We don't give a **** bout no grammar nazis.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
doesnt make any sense to what i said but yeah, tinman after he beat mar1

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
SSf4 Ranking
1: FilipinoBalrog - $38.50
2: Pho - $11
3: Minus - $5
4: Mikey
5: Alvin
5: 5ive