• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | June 26th, 2010

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
1: Holy
2: Dist
3: TinMan
4: 5ive
5: Eugene
5: Minus
7: Guard
7: Marik
9: Doc
9: Fonez
9: Fashoomp
9: Carter
13: Inle
13: Han
13: Swordgard
13: FiZZ
17: Skyler
17: Joe
17: SswiZz BbeatSs

ask 5ive about the payouts

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
No disrespect to anyone but the Brawl+ setups are always provided by 5ive and myself, both of use bring 2-3 TVs each tourney and 1 Wii with Brawl+. We also get help through some people such as Marik, Looft, Fashoomp, Swiss, etc. as they bring their Wiis when they can. This tournament both of my TVs were taken for Brawl because the brawl community wasn't organized and brought like little to no TVs so as a result Brawl+ suffers (Tin Man steps up though :)). Joe if you want to be mad get mad at the Brawl community not the Brawl+ community cause we step up all the time (I even being a Brawl+ player host Brawl tourneys <_<).
and me
oh u stated me.... nvm
post ftw?

brawl sucks. :)
:(
:}
^....wow that face is so gay its like hitler

Allied

Smash Master
i woulda won that tourney too btw da bess

ROFLMAO TOJOE

Umadcrew always supporting Joe, DA BESS

SWORDGUARD one of my favorte icies player GOOD STUFF MAN!! next time win why u clingy to that 2nd place bro ur fans wanna see you win you ice climbing nerd.

good results!

tinman feel free btw to hit me up if you cananadas needs housing if ur coming down early for apex and need to stay or w/e cuz if ur busing over here ally style u come in my neighbor you digg?

so u might as well come thru :D hit me up on aim

Tin Man

Smash Hero
been 5 months since I last did this

SHOUTOUTS:

Brawl

1: Holy - Thank you very much for coming to all 3 of my tourneys. I think you found it very profitable. LOL at losing on brinstar to ICs :p. "how many games are there left", "1 game left", "whats the set count", "2-0 me", "LOL gtfo of my venue" :rotfl: good times :]

2: Swordgard - Very well done winning on brinstar vs holy (twice). Clutch comeback in winners, you dodged the Hype lol. Thank you for your moral support and backing me up as a TO, truly a wonderful person :]

3: Hype - Yes indeed I am very surprised you managed to defeat swordgard, king ace, and doc. I would have played you if you didn't have to leave so early (yes early imo). Chocalate rain was cute, didn't impress me as much as it did joe (guy practically had an orgasm lol), thanks for coming to 1 of my tourneys.

4: King Ace - Glad to have u back lol. I'm honored to have had you at 1 of my tourneys, maybe we'll do that money match sometime (2 stocks mk vs 3 stocks rob). Very good **** in doubles, last line of Ontario defense pulled thru lol.

5: Silver Doc - It pains me to see you not having fun. You come in to the scene as the new guy that just ***** everyone and took 2nd place in the beginning at several tourneys and then moved up to 1st place. You've changed things man, forever, there is no going back, king ace used to be unbeatable from what i've heard, and you proved he was vulnerable. You need to find what gave you the drive to compete back in the day, and use it to fuel your passion and continue to play (accidental rhyme lol). Losing you affects our scene in too many ways, kinda like a building losing 1/4 pillars in its foundation. This scene needs you. You're our strongest player. People don't tell you not to quit for no reason.

5: Toronto Joe - Commentary was lulzy most of the time. Only got annoyed at the clutch part. Sorry for getting you home at what ur parents consider late. I guess its not a good idea for the TO to ride with someone who has a tight schedule since I have to leave last. Bus out places more lol. Hope everything went well with ur parents (the curb and everything). Good job in doubles, and as for our set, interesting choice to ban castle siege, and ur never 3 stocking my olimar anytime soon. Screwing up the way I did only happens very few times, got discouraged so I went ROB and did what I would consider really good vs you, but I'll bring back the Olimar next time we meet and we'll see how it goes (u pretentious lil .... :laugh:)

7: Mikey - Are there any good Olimars in Canada now. My judgement good now? The answers to both those questions should be yes lol. Thank you for drivin sauga over here. And thanks for attempting to fix my Wii, even thought it isn't working, its the thought that counts :]

7: Tin Man - You almost beat doc :o, you can win a tourney :]

9: Runawayfire - This is the 1st time in all the tournaments I've been to that I ever out placed you. I assure you this will not be the last :]

9: Techiyo - I saw u rage quite a bit, keep it under control bro :]. Good **** vs hype, saw that on the livestream. Beast of a marth, ur probably better than Iliad. Impressive **** in teams also. I wish I saw u play. When I did, I only saw u lose to swordgard and holy. I watched the livestream tho :].

9: Guard - Same shout out as Techiyo (for the doubles part). Guess u guys are a better team then u and me cause u beat minus and doc (lol green greens). We did very well against them in game 1 tho. Never expected you to go this far in teams. Thanks for agreeing to drive quebec to my tourney, I really apreciate it man. Very good job vs TO joe and King Ace. I'm the only one that TO-ed u lol, all these guys are above me on PR and you almost beat them all. I'll MM rob vs fox eventually (I'll prolly lose tho LOL). Best Fox in Canada.

9: Mar1 - King Kong thought you would beat me lol. I was also scared, but now that Kingkong is higher on PR, the only person I'm afraid of now is stroumbert (besides swordgard, ally, holy). I just kno the matchup lol. Its hard having to deal with the fact that all of you guys have Holy Nightmare practice, but I can't let that scare me, if I went Olimar in the set, I woulda been beaten lol. Thank you for ur shoutout to me haha, good player in Ontario that doesn't use MK. U prolly are te best DK in canada. And remember, minus also doesn't use MK lol.

13: Sheep - Didn't expect to see you here, it was a pleasant surprise, thank you for coming, and congrats on U&C :p

13: Pho - Thank you for coming to my tourney and playing regular brawl. I'll make you believe I am a good TO :]

13: SRTM - Thank you for coming and bringing the setup and everything lol. Fun friendlies.

13: Fashoomp - I also thank you for the setup. Good job becoming a U&C :]

17: Looftwaffles - Thanks for reaching all 3 of my tourneys bro

17: Ryan FW - Nick riddle. Nice job taking a game off swordgard

17: Hells - Great money match lol. Sry for putting u vs Guard 1st round haha.

17: Inle - Thanks a lot for showing up to all of my tourneys man

Brawl+

1: Holy - I didn't expect to get beaten this badly. I was close last time, I don't know what happened. Only Ally can give u a challenge eh?

2: Dist - Screw Pictochat, good job beating me lol. I can't air dodge into the ground near u or I eat a Usmash lol. Even my Olimar failed. U beat all ym characters, u deserved this :]

3: TinMan - Finally whipped out the Brawl+ Olimar eh? Good ****.

4: 5ive - So we are destined to fight every time I host a tourney lol. Ur Lucario definitely caught me by surprise. I think a lot of the reasons had to do with me not knowing the matchup. If I understood what to do I'm pretty sure the result may not have been this close. Thats just how I feel tho, not intending to sound like an elitist. perhaps ur Lucario really can take me, we'll see next tourney. Thank you for hosting Brawl+ all 3 times, I really appreciate it.

5: Eugene - It figures since you can take a game off Holy's ROB, you can take a game off mine. You're a really good player, very difficult to shield grab with Olimar or ROB. U just Nair the shield and on reaction if u don't get the setup u ant and I'm still shielding, u retreat before I grab u, and if u do get the setup, its Uair string and then Knee, and I drop a stock. Brawl+ is ridiculous lol. If I didn't play a previous version of the game a couple days before with Alvin, I would have lost because thats when I learned how to use Olimar (lol 5 Usmashes) and Its also where I figured out that Wario ware is in ROB favor against falcon but in Falcon favor against Olimar ;) (so I had an advantage on the neutral :p). Till next time bro.

5: Minus - I'm surprised you beat Eugene. I'm very happy though, because the result of you beating him meant that I had the ability to fight him. I'm really glad I fought everyone I played this tourney. I played pretty much the top 5 on the Brawl+ PR. Thanks a lot man (lol). I'm just wondering how it must feel to be on top of the game when it 1st came out and now this (or maybe this is as good as u were). I feel like you should just pick back up Kirby. I never saw u play with him (besides videos vs delorted). Oh well, good **** dude, nice talkin to ya through the day also.

7: Guard - Never really saw u play in Brawl+ Oh well :/.

7: Marik - Cheer up bro, u looked sad the entire day man. Stick to Yoshi man. No sheik.

9: Doc - Woulda been cool to see you play +. oh well

9: Fonez - Didn't talk much that day, thanks for coming tho (lol)

9: Fashoomp - lol u beat swordgard again in brawl+. Guess u can take ur revenge on him in +. Good job making the PR and everything.

9: Carter - Didn't expect you to come. It was a pleasant surprise. Glad to see you play +. Hopefully u come out to more + tourneys.

13: Inle - GGs bro, I hope my advice is helping you.

13: Han - Well Thanks for coming in the end. I told u, u would make it here. Congrats on winning RPS again LMAO.

13: Swordgard - Use ICs in +. Who needs chaingrab to win LOL.

13: FiZZ - I would definately come to a hack only tourney, lemme know when its up. We need a legit Brawl+ doubles event from start to finish lol.

17: Skyler - Didin't know u played +, good **** :].

17: Joe - Did you really play + lol

17: SswiZz BbeatSs - Get better scrub lol

Hells

Smash Apprentice
dont worry tin man last week-end i was against him at first round too, i guess me and guard are rivals now

Hells

Smash Apprentice
i need to step it up for next rps so quebec wins all :p

Top Bottom