• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 1st, 2010

5ive

Smash Champion
Here are how the crews should be:

Mikey + F1ZZ (best ever) + F1ZZ's Brother + Asian Alvin
Eugene isn't coming btw :(

But if there ARE crews, save me, Marik, and Rikana a spot. Fizz, you can watch :p.

And to be honest, I wouldn't enjoy Montreal crews without mah bros Zaf, Jer and Rion. Speaking of which, where you at?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
that is tru, but they gots ally, holy, guard, nvm, and hells

it would me me, distructo, rikana, marik, and 5ive

and as far as crews for brawl go

not looking too good right now for toronto, if we had cruxis or doc, we would ****, otherwise no :(

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion

not looking too good right now for toronto, if we had cruxis or doc, we would ****, otherwise no :(
Sorry to break your bubble Tinman, but Guard, NVM and Hells are not Brawl+ players lol so it doesn't even work **** Brawl + Crews xD

_Asian_Kenny_

Smash Cadet
Umm...I won't be making this anymore due to some family crap that I can't get out of that day. Sorry Tin and Alvin, and also my doubles partner :(. Shouldn't have confirmed too early I guess lol.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord

Where am I at? :)

PND

Smash Champion
Seriously, anyone want to house Ottawa? It's only 3 of us. -_-

If you don't house us our plan is seriously to sleep in the car. We're gonna be mad sweaty and smelly -- so you guys are bringing this BO onslaught on yourselves. So yeah, you guys should totally house us. And Monstreal* too. Then you can get lots of practice with players outside of your region before the tourney. It's win-win, and it helps you win!

. . . plz house us? :)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Seriously, anyone want to house Ottawa? It's only 3 of us. -_-

If you don't house us our plan is seriously to sleep in the car. We're gonna be mad sweaty and smelly -- so you guys are bringing this BO onslaught on yourselves. So yeah, you guys should totally house us. And Monstreal* too. Then you can get lots of practice with players outside of your region before the tourney. It's win-win, and it helps you win!

. . . plz house us? :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Waterloo is ronery for ottawanz

but at 1.5hrs away idk it kinda sucks

car can be lolz

or is there any smelly hostel in toronto?
or under a bridge maybe? lulz

Edit: but lemme know if you want my address or w/e. I'm not going tomorrow to tourney :( but would totally be up for friendliez lol

Patches

Smash Master
Poor Infzy :(
Alway being so helpful but lives in a non convenient place xD
Haha, I'm further. :p

@PND Mike: If it wasn't for me and my girlfriend being at my aunts house for housing, I'd house you. But like Waterloo, 'tis a long drive. like... 2 hours. Maybe a tournament in London soon?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
tourney in London would be nice but ppl would ***** about reaching.

I found Quebec a housing solution with a melee player I know, but yeah sorry Ottawa. I went on the Ottawa social thread to ask what ur solution was and riles said that you guys were either gonna crash at his dads place or in the car. I would house you but my parents are black, and other ppl are just not that helpful, or out of towners themselves, or their parents aren't white either XD.

On another note, I'm leaving a visitor message on the profiles of all the maybes in this thread.
THE PESTERING BEGINS ;)

and Fizz, no brawl+ crews (nor crews for any game cause there isnt a good number of players per region (except sauga -_-)). Maybe RPS crews anyone :laugh:

Patches

Smash Master
tourney in London would be nice but ppl would ***** about reaching.
I suppose, but look at it this way. Lots of a possible venues, I'd be able to house like... all of Ottawa & Montreal, it'd just be cramped. My house is only a 30 minute drive from London. If by this time I have my G2, I can drive my car, plus we can possibly fit two other cars in my drive way.

Just sayin', it'd be really easy to work out stuff like that. As for venues, I think it'd be more sauc3's line of expertise, considering he IS in London.

Patches

Smash Master
Like me?

And no worries, I'm back for good. Considering I have money to get to tournaments now, lolol.

Edit: My friend in class just said he'd be able to drive and possibly house as well.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ok then, cool beans patches, now bring me a TV ;)

ALRIGHTY GUYS, I WENT TO THE WALLS OF ALL THE MAYBES ASKIN THEM TO CONFIRM THEIR ATTENDANCE, WII'S, AND TV'S. PLEASE GUYS, CONFIRM YOUR ****!

AND EVERYONE ELSE, WE NEED SOME MORE TV'S, THE MORE, THE MERRIER

Tin Man

Smash Hero
now i'm going to head out now to do some other things (prep the venue)

I look forward to seeing everyone <3 :)

Edit: quoted for everyone to see agin

Alrighty guys, we are in the inning stretch. This event is only 1 week away so finalize your last minute practicing, and make sure your ready to give it your all in every event.

Now there are a couple of thins in terms of organization for this event that I must clear up.

#1. I urge that each and every one of you confirm your attendance. The sooner, the better. Currently we have a potential 60+ entrants, however only 40 ppl have actually confirmed, meaning that 20 ppl are up in the air :/.

confirming you attendance will allow you to be eligiable for a free donut/coffee! After confirming your attendance, all you would have to do on the day of is pay your venue fee and enter 1 event that isnt rps

#2. It would be very nice if everyone could participate in multiple events. Participating in every event (Brawl singles & doubles, Brawl+ singles & doubles, rps) will also allow you to receive a free donut/coffee!

#3. Setups are very important. This isn't a company made to host tourneys, and the venue wasn't made to support this cause. The help of the community is necessary! We can all show up ready to play, but with nothing to play on :/.

I urge each and everyone of you to bring some equipment. Please confirm your Wiis and Brawls. Also please confirm you TV's. Maybes are nice but at the end of they day, maybe's are not confirms so we can't rely on them to much. Confirming your TV's will allow you to receive a free donut/coffee.

#4. One of the TV's that have been confirmed require a VCR with a COAX cable. A COAX cable looks like this:

The Wii will connect to the VCR (via red-white-yellow inputs), and the VCR will connect to the TV (via COAX cable). The people who bring this will receive a free donut/coffee.

NOTE: ONLY A MAXIMUM OF 2 FREE DONUTS/COFFEES ARE ALLOWED PER PERSON, THE REST MUST BE BOUGHT

Alright guys, please help out, and we can make this event the best tourney of the year (so far :p)

Top Bottom