• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum's Gamers Tournament Results!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I like these results because even though I didn't come with NE there's still an Ace in the bottom of the pile. Right where I woulda placed. It's like I went and have no memory of it! :-D

Good **** NE

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
1. Bri(Ally) 225.50 - MY NAME IS FATS. NOT FATTIE.

2. Atomsk 123.00 - Welcome to Giddy. ty for saving koolaids hand. i would of died if i went home with his hand like that.

3. Anti 41.00 - QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. Fatal 20.50 - stop being a homo

5. Koolaid - Cripple Koolaid. Sphere got a new handshake for you. MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX MEX

5. Bizkit - HELLZ YEAH POPPIN

9. Bloodcross - wtf u suck

9. Cheese - The devil in my head tells me to chaingrab.

13. Wes - i want to use sonic now.

17. .Com - "DAT ***** ONLY NEED 1 ARM TO WHOOP ***"

17. Prawn - Only want to join giddy eh? place higher

17. Icylight - ouch

25. Doom - Pray to Jama?

33. Sphere - more blue ****

BUM163

Smash Lord
Sorry about the delay with the results. Me and my friend both been real busy and i had alot of things to take care of. My friend also had the results and not J.G. The next tournament should be right before pound 4 or after it. Not sure yet. Any problems with the tournament... please message me on here or aim.... aim is alot better and i will try to address the issue.

Everyone that came i truly appericate it and hope for this to keep getting bigger and bigger. Also i'm trying to get big things done down the line. If so alot of the hard working top placing players will get rewarded. Trust me on that..... but if things happen the way i want it to.

BUM163

Smash Lord
J.g you have to fix the results with icylight and patg. Other than that... great stuff. my aim is oni163 in case someone didn't know it.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
PatG got 13th
Icylight... I forget... he lost to Anti Round 2, then lost to Chibo... just idk when he lost to Chibo. Could have been right after.

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah gunblade or whatever post your matches i wanna see that mm

Jtails

Smash Lord
lmao fun tournament overall! i wrote shout outs, but im working on finals at the comp lab at school and it deleted it! stupid macs >.<

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo I don't know what Icy and PatG placed. The results I posted is what your friend gave me.
PatG got 13th
Icylight... I forget... he lost to Anti Round 2, then lost to Chibo... just idk when he lost to Chibo. Could have been right after.
Icy was my last win iirc before being knocked out, and since I got 13th that means Icy got 17th.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
you put 5 people getting 13th and 7 people getting 17th. someone in 13th has to switch over

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ight here's the story from what I know. 2 weeks ago at K.T.A.R(an NJ tourny) Ally beat ADHD in Winner's Finals with Snake, then Ally was like "oh ADHD you suck in first set of Grand Finals i will use metaknight."(He said that in a jokingly way though lol). So then in Grand Finals it ended up being Shadow vs ally, but ally kept his promise that he would go MK. But like ally never stopped using MK since then lollll.
Wow at what happens when this is quoted. He's not going to beat me with mk.. it's an entirely different matchup and he won't know what to do.

Prawn

Smash Master
I watched that money match with ally's falcon at 4 am cuz I couldnt sleep and it made me laugh really loud at the end.
post itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

EDIT:

Wow at what happens when this is quoted. He's not going to beat me with mk.. it's an entirely different matchup and he won't know what to do.

I thought the diddy matchup was "dont step on bananas" regardless of character?

lulz i keed i keed

IcyLight

Smash Lord
lawlz i got ***** by anti and i got ***** by rob because i have never versed one so i went d3. gg me, should have just not entered.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lawlz i got ***** by anti and i got ***** by rob because i have never versed one so i went d3. gg me, should have just not entered.
That Fox vs Oli MM was mad fun tho. i made a sexy comeback on RC for the victory lol.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
1. Bri(Ally) 225.50 - go all falcon in non low tier tourney once pls
2. Atomsk 123.00 - kewl guy
3. Anti 41.00 Papa bill?
4. Fatal 20.50 Most dangerous snake. I had fun playing you in our set lol we should do it again sometime!
5. Koolaid Little bill? (awesome pit btw)
5. Bizkit
7. Ninjalink-Various. The jokes about the small *** tv...lol
7. Jtails-Various.
9. Vivathesaturn(Will) Nice seeing you again man, fun money match. I'll get you some other time!
9. Bloodcross
9. Cheese cheese stepping it up? O:
9. Bum good job hosting this
13. Gunblade this guys music on snake winning.....looooooool. Also lol @ you pointing the camera at me. I stood there smiling with nothing to say
13. Chibo
13. KiD GGs in friendlies nice falco.
13. PatG - gotta meet you sooner or later.
13. Wes **** dawg your sonic gets better each time I see or play it. That mm against pat was sick
17. .Com
17. Kirin You're getting so much better as well. keep it up. good job with will in teams!
17. Prawn didnt play you but nice ICs
17. Icylight
17. John12346 3 byes. >_> I have to get around that lucario matchup :( ggs
17. Penta o:
17. Izumi ggs. I could tell you weren't all that into it. Snakes a total homo lol
25. Red X BEST . IKE . ALIVE :D
25. Projo
25. Southpaw
25. Doom
25. Rien
25. Acedude suck less ****it
25. Hippiedude nice 1- up hat lmao
25. DmT - o: he's got a good sheik
33. Brian
33. Steph
33. Sphere
33. KS136
33. Shippo
33. Tical
33. SuperModelFromParis ggs nice zss. better luck next time is all I have to say!
33. Bebo wtf bebo >_> ah well things happen
33. Ace

I should really talk more at tourneys lol im so quiet :l

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have a bunch of matches that involve me lol

They're in my queue. Current queue is:
BR2
BtL2
Couple random things
Bums

BR2 should be done this weekend, not sure about BtL2

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Ight here's the story from what I know. 2 weeks ago at K.T.A.R(an NJ tourny) Ally beat ADHD in Winner's Finals with Snake, then Ally was like "oh ADHD you suck in first set of Grand Finals i will use metaknight."(He said that in a jokingly way though lol). So then in Grand Finals it ended up being Shadow vs ally, but ally kept his promise that he would go MK. But like ally never stopped using MK since then lollll.
1: ally plays mk now?

2: bum's and wes are still alive?

3: any vids?
To answer your 2nd and 3rd question. Yes

Vinnie

Smash Master
****. You're too smart. I've been posting until 999 and I'm gonna leave for a few hours, come back around 8 ~ 8:30ish and post my 1,000th post.

Top Bottom