• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum's Gamers Tournament Results!

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
Shoutouts to everyone....(Besides myself of course) To most that I say ggs to are the ones that I haven't seen you nor played you.

1. Bri(Ally) Geez man, that friendly......I'll get you next time, I've played way to many Snakes, and you're the best one but I'll get you someday soon. Nice seeing you again dude.

2. Atomsk: Dude you're awesome but don't fret in doubles, You and Inui will get back in the game soon. I know you can. You too are one of the best teams alive.

3. Anti: Geez man, You had to let me go with that Meta right? Sheesh no mercy lol. Nice seeing you and GG, I'll get you someday. Also, let's play MW2 soon.

4. Fatal: All I can tell you is........wow

5. Koolaid Little bill? gg

5. Bizkit gg

7. Ninjalink- Now I still can't believe you're going to pound and entering Melee. Your Roy is pretty rusty. Face me and let's see what you're made of. Nice to see you dude. You're still amazing

7. Jtails- Just like I told Fatal, all I can say is......wow

9. Vivathesaturn(Will) WHY CAn'T I BEAT YOUR DK!? Ggs dude, Next time I'll get you.

9. Bloodcross Oh man, nice to see you again. And don't worry. Wyatt will get his. He'll know the wrath of my Toon link. I LOVE facing diddys.

9. Cheese- Nice seeing you dude. Your ICs are great. I gotta come up with a plan to beat you one day.

9. Bum Thanks for hosting this tourney especially when it's near where I live. I need some more friendlies and get some training sessions up more. I need the training.

13. Gunblade gg

13. Chibo Nice seeing you. your ROB is amazing but you can do better than that man.

13. KiD GG

13. PatG GGs

13. Wes Your Sonic Still amazes me. Nice seeing you again.

17. .Com GGs

17. Kirin All I can say is....do better next time, You're getting there man, keep it up

17. Prawn - So close, I could have won that match. I hate tripping. But ggs anyway man. I'll face you again one day soon.

17. Icylight GGs

17. John12346 GGs

17. Penta o: GGs

17. Izumi Double Toon Links are horrible in teams. But nice friendlies anyway. I'm still a better TL than you sir so yeah. Also stop taking my Action figure and putting against your fake one ok? Or a MM will occur.

25. Red X Dude you still amaze me.

25. Projo Man your TL is awesome. Let's do friendlies one day soon.

25. Southpaw GGs

25. Doom Nice seeing you dude.

25. Rien GGs

25. Acedude GGs

25. Hippiedude GGs

25. DmT Don't really know you but I've heard you're great. Let's play one day.

33. Brian GGs

33. Steph GGs

33. Sphere GGs

33. KS136 OMG DUDE YOU'RE TL IS AWESOME.......Ok now I'm being Biased.....and dumb commenting on myself that way.....DO BETTER!

33. Shippo GGs

33. Tical GGs

33. SuperModelFromParis No comment on the Tag but GGs

33. Bebo GGs

33. Ace GGs

To JG, it's nice seeing you dude, I wanted to face you in melee and brawl. Next time No doubt.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yeah, I played two bracket matches on Gunblade's Wii. One against Pat G and one against Koolaid. I would appreciate if those can be uploaded. Get at Gunblade for me if you can JG ;p Thanks.

M@v

Subarashii!
inb4allyusesmkandnowmkwillgetbannedduetooverwhelmingmkrape

....wait.

Anyway These results are....different.

Prawn

Smash Master
gunblade is there any estimated time frame when they're gonna be up?

Top Bottom