• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia..... GAME OVER!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Day One:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

194(6): BarBelL, Rake, PrivateJoker, Kantrip, Riddle, Vinyl
Riddle(1): Red Ruy
SneakyTako(1): JDitz

Not Voting(4): ToasterBrains, SneakyTako, 194, BSP

Deadline is set to: September 21st, 11:59PM MST

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't make me go quote you to prove my point.
I have a townread on you and came to the same 194 scumread as you, as well as agreeing with some of your other reads. Your logic wrt tako is still bad and your recent change in stance on RR I disagree with as well.

Go more in-depth with what you're trying to say about me here, I'm not seeing it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
there needs to be more shooting / lynching imo and less bardull disappearing.

Just wanna get some stuff outta some stuff :
>inb4 bardull indy strongman
>inb4 bardull one shot serial killer
>inb4 bardull scum claiming vig
>inb4 bardull gets day roleblocked / redirected
>inb4 bardull claims it was all a gambit

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i managed to actually get you to go in on why you agree with me / have me as town.

What don't you agree with wrt Ryu ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

there needs to be more shooting / lynching imo and less bardull disappearing.

Just wanna get some stuff outta some stuff :
>inb4 bardull indy strongman
>inb4 bardull one shot serial killer
>inb4 bardull scum claiming vig
>inb4 bardull gets day roleblocked / redirected
>inb4 bardull claims it was all a gambit
get some stuff out of the way. Good lord that was a terrible sentance

Kantrip

Kantplay
I personally think Bardull should save the shot for a more clear target than a "die roll between inactives". If he's gambiting this just means he can keep up the facade and maintain thread control longer, and if it's legit it means town gets to kill someone we actually think is scum. A win-win for saving it, and why do people care if we confirm it or not? If it goes unconfirmed he won't be a NK target since scum won't know if it's legit or not, and if he's lying we're not derailing the lynch anyways.

I understand the irl johns so I won't be too hard on RR, but he did lurk up until the Day's wagon was decided and then tried to derail it. If 194 is scum then it really makes RR look like a scumbuddy trying to save a partner with an important PR/possibly his only scummate. Not only that, but his line of questioning to you about tako served no purpose as I have pointed out, and really he has done absolutely nothing to satiate my suspicion of him.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I personally think Bardull should save the shot for a more clear target than a "die roll between inactives". If he's gambiting this just means he can keep up the facade and maintain thread control longer
The problem with that is if he's gambiting, and he's scum, we're letting scum maintain thread control. I'm not saying I have any reason to believe BarDulL is scum, but is it worth the risk? If he has the shot, he should use it. If he saves it, it's likely he'd be Nightkilled anyway.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardullscum does not concern me at this time, and I have no problem with a possible gun from him looming over my head. The tradeoff of wasting the shot if it's real is not worth what we gain from revealing the gambit if it's fake, especially when no one has outwardly voiced Bardull suspicion.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey guys, this is vinyl here.

I think I should actually try to get all the dirt off me right now and say this:

If you thought all my plays here are sincerely being bad (and still being bad), and is fine with being shot/lynched, you got another thing coming.
I have no reason why they're bad, it just me being the Lulzy me here.

I got three people being fine with me as a first priority for being gone:
BSP
Riddle
JDietz.

Out of two, BSP stands out as my most interest in wanting him gone. Also, since there are some here that doesn't really go much into how I played. Thankfully, Rake here calling me town is something I call being a good observer.

So yeah, next day, I want BSP gone.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And yeah, I still like how BSP is both questioning me and how he's playing. Although I can't make much of a good observation in the past games, I can still play. I just need more assistance on my interest, which I seem to be missing out on, which I think was why I seem to be in the negative a lot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't think I've even seen kantrip like this.
Elaborate. You've piqued my interest. Does the fact that you've never seen me like this affect how you're approaching my slot in this game?

Hey guys, this is vinyl here.

I think I should actually try to get all the dirt off me right now and say this:

If you thought all my plays here are sincerely being bad (and still being bad), and is fine with being shot/lynched, you got another thing coming.
I have no reason why they're bad, it just me being the Lulzy me here.

I got three people being fine with me as a first priority for being gone:
BSP
Riddle
JDietz.

Out of two, BSP stands out as my most interest in wanting him gone. Also, since there are some here that doesn't really go much into how I played. Thankfully, Rake here calling me town is something I call being a good observer.

So yeah, next day, I want BSP gone.
And yeah, I still like how BSP is both questioning me and how he's playing. Although I can't make much of a good observation in the past games, I can still play. I just need more assistance on my interest, which I seem to be missing out on, which I think was why I seem to be in the negative a lot.
Say what? So wait you want BSP gone because he wants you gone and not because he's scum, and then you change your mind and say you actually like how he's playing? Vinyl, you're not making any sense....

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm amused Kantrip thinks I'm scum with 194.
I didn't look back at the post in question but it sounds early.

Look at me pinning Bardull in the joke minigame avatar-Upick thing that Soup hosted in the minigame thread. I work fast ;)

Kantrip

Kantplay
The way you worded that sentence was not set up in a way to promote sarcasm, and it's hard enough over the internet as is. Could you answer my first question please?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Elaborate. You've piqued my interest. Does the fact that you've never seen me like this affect how you're approaching my slot in this game?
It pretty much when I've seen you play before, your attitude was more neutral than now. I don't think I'll be affected by your current play, but that's for now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Kant - it pisses me off when JD goes for stuff like your RVS vote on Vinyl, but it's something he would do as the Town alignment. I don't understand his push on Tako/Joker slots even after the masonry claim, and it seemed like he voiced suspicion of Tako even after all was said and done. I would say slight Town before slight Scum because JD isn't an idiot.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bardull no shoot?

No he will shoot or we can lynch to tell us what the purpose if his gambit or was.

Aka I don't believe he is a day vig.

Night.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
More neutral? Man, that is not what I was expecting. I could've sworn my emotions were like a GPS system with my old playstyle, while logic and reason were just an old map and compass. I wanna say I have a slight derpytown read on Vinyl, but it's not substantial.

@Bardull: Well I'm glad someone considers themself proficient at it. I really hate reading JD. I tried to do it in some games I read that I wasn't in, but it's still a crapshoot for me so I'll just worry about him later and let you and Rake (and Orbo if he exists later) deal with him.

As far as BSP goes, I know I had reasons that came from around the time where I posted that I had him as town, and he did something else that made me move him to the "would not lynch" category as well. I'll do it tomorrow or toMorrow, I'm tired now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull no shoot?

No he will shoot or we can lynch to tell us what the purpose if his gambit or was.

Aka I don't believe he is a day vig.

Night.

You're either being really stupid, grasping at a way to change the lynch, or have some ulterior reason for caring so much about whether Bardull is truly a day vig or not. Why does it matter right now?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll be blunt. Kantrip's #769 says everything that needs to be said in regards to my Vig claim.

If I'm gambiting, then you need to ask yourselves what I've done with it and whether or not I'm scum because of it.

If I'm not, then why the hell should I use it? Why even "confirm" myself when I don't have to? It's 1-shot and can be used ONLY once. Excuses involving "he may die anyway" are ******** because we have a Doc and he should %100 be on me. Doc not being on me is ******** at this point.

RR, surprised you'd rather play "clear the BarDulL" instead of trying to read into my play this game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey Kantrip as much as I'd love to duke with a scum read with reasons you pulled out of your ***. I'm a little busy.

Oh Bardull still won't? Or rather won't say k we're done today.

Vote: 194

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Reading RR as scum upon 194 scum flip.

Doc should NOT be on RR AT ALL. Would prefer it on me, mason claims don't need it.

Top Bottom