• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia..... GAME OVER!

Smash Rookie
OK, I guess I can't say much now. except that you will never get a shot out of that vigilante.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol Bardull, gambitting for thread power. If zen didn't try it three times to get me killed I wouldn't react like this.

Riddle and Kantrip, no debate on this.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
BSP is not a bad choice.

Riddle is Town. Kantrip is fine and is not a threat, he's a pro-town slot and doesn't need to be investigated. Rake is pro-town but I have my paranoia with him all the damn time :[. Really though, BSP/JD is probably the best course of action.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If we've got some Night-time kill on our side I'd love to just be rid of the Toaster slot. Red Ryu dead if 194 is scum would be cool too.

I trust doc/watcher can make their own judgement call and WIFOM between valuable slots at their discretion.

Investigatives can hit any slots that they feel will be around a while. That means don't go for likely NK targets, and otherwise it'll probably be fine. I think it's cute that Red Ryu thinks he can establish the undebatable cop targets after the HUGE PRESENCE he's established in this game.

Bardull, what's making you agree with RRscum if 194 is scum?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If we've got some Night-time kill on our side I'd love to just be rid of the Toaster slot. Red Ryu dead if 194 is scum would be cool too.

I trust doc/watcher can make their own judgement call and WIFOM between valuable slots at their discretion.

Investigatives can hit any slots that they feel will be around a while. That means don't go for likely NK targets, and otherwise it'll probably be fine. I think it's cute that Red Ryu thinks he can establish the undebatable cop targets after the HUGE PRESENCE he's established in this game.

Bardull, what's making you agree with RRscum if 194 is scum?
Hammer felt grimy in how it was done. 194 could have just hammered himself considering how long he was in the thread. RR seemed to be trying to deter 194 lynch on the last 4ish pages, and wtf at trying to make me confirm myself considering how pro-town I've been this day phase and how counter-productive it would be to do so.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright, thanks.

I've just had another thought.

@Red Ryu: How does me being scum with 194 make sense? Do you honestly think that's a thing?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So we got town:
Me
Bar
Joke
Tako

Meh Town:
Kantrip
Riddle

Null:
Toast

Maybe not town:
JDietz
RR

I want him:
BSP

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh yeah, rake. I forgot. Probably on Meh town.

If NK happens, I might be dead first since I'm town doc here. Which means bar, this is your chance to shoot tomorrow, so make it good.

If I die, get the following:
Riddle
Jdietz
RR
BSP

If someone else dies:
Kantrip
Rake

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
a lynch has been reached!

Day One:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

194(7): BarBelL, Rake, PrivateJoker, Kantrip, Riddle, Vinyl, Red Ruy
SneakyTako(1): JDitz

Not Voting(4): ToasterBrains, SneakyTako, 194, BSP

Deadline is set to: September 21st, 11:59PM MST

flip whenever john gets to it

BSP

Smash Legend
I can see the reasoning for Bardull not shooting today, but I don't like it and I'll explain more when im not at a phone

BSP

Smash Legend
In case I die

Don't let Bardull make it to lylo until we see a shot

I would cop Riddle or Dietz

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm going to go with my gut and say one of bardull / vinyl will die. Regardless of how much scum buys into their claims.

Also, doccing bardull maybe pointless because if he really is a vig you can reasonably assume there is some sort of roleblock / redirector to balance him out

John2k4

The End of an Era
Guys you hammered overnight and I just got to school before I noticed, lol.

Flip in maybe two hours, or sooner if the right things work via phone.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've already gotten information out into the open as a result, and I intend to use my shot toDay anyway, so no harm done. Also, I'll be clear once my shot is out of the way, another plus. Granted, I'll become a night kill choice as a result, but Doc should be on me anyway (or suffer my wrath post-game.)

194/Joker, assume I give you my gun and you have to shoot. Who do you shoot with it?
Yep, totally did this.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm with Ryu, I'm not liking Bardull all too much right now

Claiming that fast D1 and then opting to not use your shot even when you're a NK target because of that claim. You could also be lying and could say you got role blocked when you say you attempt a shot

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's a day shot, but who cares he's not a day vig.

I don't see a reason for Riddle town at all from what he posted, he's posted a lot of fluff and questions that really I don't see how his reads develop as a result.

BSP

Smash Legend
In other words, I'm considering that he s riding an unverifiable claim

And I don't like how so of you are fine with this and not questioning it in the slightest

I want to see 194's flip and then I'll think about this more

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He won't be since the fact Mason's are around alone would disprove his claim, that and him double backing on his shot despite pushing it so hard right before people told him to shoot, not just me.

Read still but if he is riding it like I think he is, I want him copped.

Top Bottom