• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BWNY5 Results

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
lol i heard that ness dude got owned to, And that san was whoopin everyone
Shut up or I'll....

Yeah, it wasn't my day. I played stupid, I didn't know IC CG's were legal, and San was TOO GOOD.

But I beat Goggles, and that's all that matters:chuckle:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
:yoshi: Sure have.
They both live in Toronto. This smasher named Europhoria who I chill with alot is like best friends with them. lol they actually used a bunch of his deck builds at jump tournies.

I don't play though. well I do but I'm scrub.

Also mana any luck with those brawl/melee vids?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Raynex, i won't be able to make it to the Canada tournament ;_;

BUT!!! You should definitely carpool with Mana and I to Mass Madness. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Shut up or I'll....

Yeah, it wasn't my day. I played stupid, I didn't know IC CG's were legal, and San was TOO GOOD.

But I beat Goggles, and that's all that matters:chuckle:
LOLWTF?
ohhhhh yeaaaa, in that friendly, ohhhh ok. ***** put 5/10 bucks on that and see me on saturday baby.

i think im going to that, itl be the shiznit

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

yo i wanted to talk to you guys about it. add me on aim. rayn1704

i really want to go with you guys but we haven't discussed the details.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You don't mean that, dude.

You really don't mean that, LOL.

You don't wanna ride the Taco Bell train with me, sir.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i can use aim just fine,

its actually figuring out how to actually DL it or whatever i have to do to get it, combined with my laziness about actually doing it

Spamzfair

Smash Cadet
lol Goggles vs 1337-0 always ends the same kinda like me vs that nub lucas player lol however i remeber watching mana lord owning with M2 in melee

Niko_K

Smash Master
Xiivi pm'd me the ustream details and I'm converting everything and clipping it right now.

Will be done tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get to bed.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
How exactly did you get everything to convert so quickly? Considering both mana and I used their converting features and got nothing?

Niko_K

Smash Master
It actually JUST finished converting. It's also completely unwatchable, it's worse than the streaming quality.

Next time we should have two setups. Like I tried to say the entire time that I had brought another capture card for that sole purpose...

No one listens to me :( I'm a noob!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
One time, I ate Taco Bell everyday for a month and a half straight, at least once a day. It was recently actually, between September and October aamof.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Dude, I've been a mod for a while now. I just keep my name in Purple cuz it was cooler, but apparently all mods HAVE to be red now.

Actually, I was a mod before I was an SBR member. You are neither, meaning unfortunately for you I can't talk to you in public. :(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
hmm

how exactly is a person supposed to obtain mod status? Is it at complete random? Is it dependent on how you post and how responsible you are on the boards? Or is it first come first serve? Because I know some people with early join dates got mod status simply because they were there first.

All I really know is that there isn't any application process. It just sort of happens. lol explain plz.

Oh and you should come to the tourny next week with tml and koj. there should be room in their car.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
hmm

how exactly is a person supposed to obtain mod status? Is it at complete random? Is it dependent on how you post and how responsible you are on the boards? Or is it first come first serve? Because I know some people with early join dates got mod status simply because they were there first.

All I really know is that there isn't any application process. It just sort of happens. lol explain plz.

Oh and you should come to the tourny next week with tml and koj. there should be room in their car.
Jesse can't leave the country. This one time, after eating Taco Bell for a month and a half everyday, he killed a man.

Niko_K

Smash Master
80% of the SBR consists solely of Melee players or retired players xD

What a joke. I want to start my own site xDDD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Please stop cluttering my results thread with talk of things that do not matter.

Thank you. <3

Top Bottom