• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BWNY5 Results

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
Are all the vids with the live feed on there cause i cant find mine where i face owna

(which were sad matches)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lies. You mean you want to get recognized beating the crap out of WNY. Admit it Bernard. Lol :laugh:
I only have one recorded set on there, and thats GFs I believe. Or do I have more? I don't remember.

In any case, I'm more interested in seeing tml's melee matches and some of the later brawl ones that I missed.

_N2

Smash Apprentice
I havent been to a MM tourny in forever :(
I used to go to all of them... and properly scrub out.

Im applying for a job in Norwood soon, so I should be living back in Sharon this summer?
If so, tournaments tournaments tournaments tournaments

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol...

Is that sarcasm?

the dude won every tourney for the last 5 months...

And the only people that beat him this time are the only 2 people that have beaten him during that time. Its just that this time they both beat him on the same day.

Shiri

Smash Chump
And the only people that beat him this time are 2 of the only 3 people that have beaten him during that time. Its just that this time they both beat him on the same day.
:yoshi: Fixed.

Also, get over to Arena tonight.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yannick actually beat him.

sorry I forgot dude, but people really dont remember if a yoshi does something important...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It's coo.

Also, if you don't make it to Arena tonight, then there is officially no hope for you.

We didn't play much Brawl last night and were handicapped on a Melee memory card without Ganondorf, anyway, so it was probably for the best that you didn't come, LOL.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
lollllyou guys have always sucked with melee mem cards

i remember for the longest time arena didnt have kongo 64 unlocked

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yannick, tell amir to come to arena too, cus i was planning on going to his place, but if ppl will be at arena, tell him to come there too.

CouRt

Smash Cadet
hahaha no no no, thanks for showing me this. i will read on further.

ps: xiivi i hope you know i dont really hate you.
i just feel like when im at a gaming event that its okay to be a jerk. it spices things up a bit.
if you play friendlies with me im much nicer.
theres a reason yannick likes me d00d.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ROFL it's a perfect fit.

AND an update on the video, the site is still not done converting them, and I really don't want to rip the .flv file and convert it myself because of quality loss issues (they're so bad as it is) so I think I'm going to call them and see what's up with their ****ty service.

CouRt

Smash Cadet
HAHAHAHAHA ZOMG.
and court with 5 letters is clearly better.
LEARN ABOUT IT.

ps: pikapika & yannick, 1v2 MM?

Top Bottom